Ali and Roberto Break Up?

Have you seen The Bachelorette finale?
In the end, Ali picks Roberto. The Bachelorette show finale was filmed months ago so after some time, did Ali and Roberto break up, or are they still together?
Ali and Roberto looked so in love by the end of The Bachelorette finale and on the reunion show.

I know reality show romances never last but I just want to know if there was a break up or if they're still together.

asked by Jazlyn in Television | 2754 views | 08-03-2010 at 03:08 PM

There was no break up.
Ali and Roberto are still together. They are still engaged and in love with each other. They have even told that they got a place near San Diego, where they can dwell together.
But the question is will they stay together?
Ali wrote about this on her blog. She said:

I realize that many of you are skeptical of relationships that come out of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette experience, and I am not asking you to feel any different about what I have found. But what I do want to say is this: I have found a love that is stronger than I ever thought was possible. Since the show finished filming, I have fallen even more in love with Roberto.

I doubt they will last. The show is just for entertainment. 1 in 10 couples actually get married after the finale.

answered by Dennis | 08-03-2010 at 03:09 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.