Snooki Height & Weight?

How tall is Snookie from Jersey Shore? What is Snookie's height?
My sister is a big fan of the show, and I saw the first episode and when I saw Snookie for the fist time I thought she was really short for her age. I wonder what her height is.
Honestly, she appears to be 4'7-4'8 to me, she doesn't even look 4'9.
Do any of you guys know how tall Snookie is? Is Snooki a midget?

Also, please let me know her weight if you know it.

asked by Royal in Celebrity | 131642 views | 07-31-2010 at 03:01 AM

Snooki's Height? She says that she is 4'9" on the Wendy Williams show. But many short women lie and round their height measurements. I'd say Snooki's height is 4'8"
Snooki is not a midget but she is very short indeed, she always uses her hair styles to look taller.

Snooki never talked about her weight but I would say she weighs about 138lbs.

Snooki a.k.a. Nicole Polizzi was arrested yesterday on the beach in Seaside Heights, N.J., on a charge of disorderly conduct, according to TMZ.com.

answered by Lemon | 07-31-2010 at 03:11 AM

Actually Snooki is legally a dwarf. Anyone under the height of 4'9" is considered dwarf or 'midget'

answered by Guest | 08-23-2010 at 05:39 AM

She is about 4'9 and weighs around 98lbs. you guys are all idiots..i mean come on how blind are you? obviously know absolutely nothing about women.

answered by Guest | 09-03-2010 at 02:42 PM

Snooki is not 98 lbs. I am 4'9" and weigh 105 and look nothing close to her size. She must be 125-130.

answered by Guest | 09-04-2010 at 11:59 PM

UGH
OK I'm 4'10 and I'm a 100 pounds. i look nothing close to Snooki. But you guys have to also think about what you're saying a 130 pounds? hmm no. if i lost TEN pounds I'd be a f***** stick! shes only gotta be 120 if not a little less. look at her legs there super skinny, the only things remotely big on her is her boobs and stomach.

and shes not a midget, midgets have shorter arms and legs with the regular upper body. shes considered a dwarf if shes under 4'9.

answered by Guest | 09-06-2010 at 01:31 AM

omg, she is definitely NOT 130 lbs. that's ridiculous! and she's not a midget if you knew ANYTHING about midgets you would know that their arms are very very short as well as their legs and definitely don't get close to 5 feet. If she even is shorter then 4'9 then she's a dwarf. And the height for a dwarf is 4'8 and under. Get a ******* clue.

answered by Allie | 09-06-2010 at 01:39 AM

TV CAMERAS MAKE
The cameras make you appear 10-20 lbs heavier. If it's a 'rolling camera' shoot even more so. I know this for a fact b/c my family is in the business and sometimes I sit on the sets. You've seen their names on the credits of successful, popular, great shows, HBO and other NYC based sitcoms/shows/movies ... not Reality TV garbage where no acting or talent is required. I'm petite but also very average height & weight for a woman. I'm not over or underweight, yet on camera, I appear to be about 15 lbs overweight. A really short person, such as this trash Snooki POS, who is 4' 8''-4'9'' will appear almost 20 lbs more. A person 5'1" to 5'5' generally appears 15 lbs more than they really are, and someone under 5'2" will appear 20 lbs more than their real weight. Anyone over 5'6" will only appear 10 lbs more and 6 ft plus tall they only look a few, maybe 5 pounds more. In any case, she's an insult to NJ and Italian-Americans, such as myself, who will boycott the show and the (shows) sponsors. Once we collectively do that, ... end of story.

answered by Jona12 | 09-10-2010 at 04:26 AM

Come on 130 lbs? that's ridiculous, at most she's 110 to 120 you have to take her height in to consideration with her weight

answered by Guest | 09-19-2010 at 09:34 AM

you guys are all stupid

answered by Guest | 09-29-2010 at 03:16 PM

Snooki is a little thick so actually she could be anywhere from 120 - 135. I am 4'9 and have the same body size as her and I weigh 126lbs

answered by Guest | 09-29-2010 at 08:09 PM

Dumb
Hey well my opinion is that Snookie is not a midget allright b*tchez..
I'm 4'9 & i dont complain about it?
so why would she?
stupid! all of you guys are stupid.
a lot of people look at me & ask if I'm snookie. for some reason they say i look just like her.
even tough i dont really like the way she acts...i think shes a nice person & ugh idk.

answered by "Snookie"-Jocey | 10-23-2010 at 01:04 AM

you guys need to get a life and stop worrying about her height!

answered by Guest | 10-25-2010 at 06:55 PM

snooki
she's just fat and ugly admit it i wouldn't wanna look like her hell no shes fat and short and that's it, she weighs like 200 pounds and shes 4'6

answered by Guest | 10-28-2010 at 04:08 AM

Snookie is probably 150lbs. She is short, and fat.

answered by Guest | 10-28-2010 at 08:07 PM

snooki
i want snookie...lmao shes def 130
<3

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 02:00 AM

WOAH
Alright, do not call anyone a midget. Midgets aren't real. People who are short are called Small People. Also, I do not watch the show but heard she was tiny. I am 4'11" and I weigh around 130. I would say I have a similar body shape. She is probably 115 or 120.

answered by Hailee | 11-17-2010 at 03:09 AM

Who cares
She is not Italian, is a Chilean adopted and is an embarrassment for us, the people of Chile. The pianist Claudio Arrau, Tom Araya (Slayer vocalist) and the 33 miners, ellos themselves are our pride.

answered by PepeLuis | 11-22-2010 at 01:09 PM

Dwarf
She is indeed a dwarf and the person who said she is not a midget is correct, dwarfs tend to be appropriately proportioned but teeny. Snooki bucks the teeny trend when her weight comes into question. She is not proportioned properly here but is, what is known far and wide as a bigger gal. The hour-glass figure that has been so much sought through the ages eludes her. She does however have one of the less sexier soup can figures, this, coupled with her whorish behavior, gets her all the man attention she could hope for.

answered by Guest | 12-12-2010 at 02:27 AM

DUDE GET A LIFE.
She is not a dwarf! Does't matter how short you are. It is genetic! has nothing to do with being just short. She is probably 4' 9'' and about 130ish. I am 4' 10'' and about her size so i should know! dammit people get a life!

answered by Guest | 12-14-2010 at 05:12 PM

I don't like short women, I don't know why but they look weird and awkward.

answered by Paulf | 12-31-2010 at 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you guys are all stupid
Amen to that guest, lol. I'll take this chance to educate ignorant here...first off..Dwarfs do NOT have proportionate bodies (their arms and legs and torso are shorter,) midgets DO have proportionate bodies...and she is NOT a midget! Trust me I'm 40 years old and I'm 4'8" 80 lbs and have never heard a Dr mention either term to describe me in all my 40 years.

answered by Guest | 01-06-2011 at 07:18 AM

snooki is to short
I am 90 pounds or less, and 4'10. At the best I'm 1 inch taller then her. Probably 2 inches. Her boobs make her look fatter because they take up most of her chest. She is probably just a little fatter then me so my guess, maybe 110, or a little more.

answered by Guest | 01-07-2011 at 12:03 AM

Okay, Snooki is short, and thick. "Fat" not so much. Regardless it's really hard to guess someone's weight from the TV [obviously]

Anyways, those who are saying she's a dwarf is incorrect. You have it completely backward. Dwarfs aren't proportionate. Midgets are. Though midgets still tend to be shorter than dwarfs. Seriously, google or discovery health, anyone?

Therefore, Snooki is neither. She is just short. Ironically enough, it happens.

answered by Guest | 01-08-2011 at 01:52 AM

Snooki's size
A dwarf is one born with dwarfism. As simple as that. To be officially judged a midget, one must be 4'9" or less. Case closed.

answered by Guest | 01-15-2011 at 06:19 AM

Just saying, I'm 5'2" and weigh 85 pounds. And I'm DON'T have an eating disorder. I'm thin, but not twig like.

answered by Guest | 01-16-2011 at 02:46 AM

Wow
I'm 5'7" and 127 pounds and I look perfectly normal. You people who are saying that she's 140 pounds are full of s***. She's gotta be 100 at the MOST. You have to realize how insanely short she is, and someone that was 4'9" and 140 pounds would be a really really fat person. Just saying.

answered by Guest | 01-16-2011 at 06:11 AM

Americans are idiots
Americans are idiots. There would probably be at least twice as many replies if only people could get past the 2+2 captcha.

answered by Guest | 01-18-2011 at 07:54 PM

Snooki just has really big boobs, which makes her look a little chubby.

answered by Guest | 01-22-2011 at 05:24 AM

Maybe I'm too skinny? I'm 4 feet 9 and i weigh around 85-90 pounds. I'm skinny but not anorexic looking. I thought i was normal weight for my height?

answered by Guest | 01-22-2011 at 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
And the height for a dwarf is 4'8 and under. Get a ******* clue.
you are stupid...
at least check your facts.
google is your friend.
that is all.


http://www.diffen.com/difference/Dwarf_vs_Midget

answered by Guest | 01-23-2011 at 05:27 AM

Short, fat and HOT... I'd bang it like a screen door...

answered by Guest | 02-18-2011 at 08:24 PM

She is an embereassment to us latinas. She's 4'9 and fat.

answered by Guest | 02-20-2011 at 09:17 AM

Well, by definition she would be fat, if she had a bmi over 30. If she is indeed about 4'9" with a weight of 120, her bmi would be 26, just 1 point above normal. So lets just assume for now, that these measurements are correct and she is not fat.

With her height she would be considered a small person. The argument, that the proportions of her extremities do not fit those of a "normal" small person is not valid, since there are several forms of dwarfism. It is not always caused by disease or disorder, but can occur simply because the unique genetics.

So, if she is shorter then 147cm, then yes, she would be classified as a small person.
More concerning then her height and her weight is from my point of view your obsession with her flaws, since I can not imagine, that any of is perfect. I do not know mentioned actress(?), and I do think, that anyone displaying themselves on TV should be prepared to be insulted, I donīt see how her height and her weight make her a bad person.

answered by Guest | 03-05-2011 at 03:12 AM

snooki height and weight
Snooki is 4'9 and 80 pounds and she is not a midget and i would bang her anytime any where.

answered by Guest | 03-06-2011 at 07:43 PM

Stop hatting Snooki, you don't know her. You have no reason to hate her, so chill. She is 4'9" and probably weights like 125 -130. I am 5'0 and 120 and I'm not fat. So seeing as Snooki is a little round around the stomach she probably has a few extra pounds. BUT who cares, she has fun, she is beautiful and just because you're jealous doesn't mean you should talk s*** about her.

answered by Guest | 03-30-2011 at 12:32 AM

Hey!
Hey man I didn't know that Snooki was that small!.....though I DID know that she was Small but I didn't know that she was as small as my mom (who's also only around the 4'9"-4'11") but I mean even though Snooki may be that small/short I mean I still do think that she is Still Really Fine you know.

answered by crsport24 | 04-08-2011 at 03:25 AM

She is so beautiful... and cool on stage. For me, she is a cute little girl. Yes ! She's short.. But nothing wrong wit that. Why do we need to mind about her height ? Small people can move very quickly on stage while her job is to entertain the world. Hope to see she win at wrestlemania.

answered by Kane | 04-09-2011 at 04:29 PM

If you're not overweight, you don't look even more overweight. I'm 151cm and 88 pounds and I look skinnier on 'rolling camera' shoots than in real life. I certainly don't look 10-15 lbs heavier.
But for Snooki, this might be a good explanation.

answered by Guest | 04-12-2011 at 02:49 PM

I don't know, I'm just surprised how many people are so short.
How many people could possibly be 4'8'', 4'9'', and 4'10'.
I just don't see many really short people around.
Then again I'm freakishly tall at 6' 8'' so I'm not one to talk.

answered by Guest | 06-17-2011 at 04:06 AM

CASSIDY HEIGHTS DWARF
SNOOKIE 4'9" is legally a Midget.
Wee-Man is 4 foot 7 and Snooki is 4 foot 9.

There is a video that proves my point. Search for it.

answered by HE MAN | 06-22-2011 at 01:48 AM

WTF all this discussion for nothing, who gives that much of a f***?
You guys are hilarious.

answered by Guest | 07-05-2011 at 10:51 PM

Short and chubby
I'm 4'10'' 125 lbs and kinda chubby but I have really small bones. I'm tiny. Snooki is a little thicker with huge breasts. I would guess she weighs 125 to 130, and she's not a midget or a dwarf.

answered by Gue | 08-03-2011 at 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Snooki is not 98 lbs. I am 4'9" and weigh 105 and look nothing close to her size. She must be 125-130.
Her weight also depends on her muscle and bone density. I met some girls that look like they are about 100lbs but they could actually be 115-140(weird right). I met some short ladies with body types similar to Snookie that look like 130 but really weigh about 105. It really varies, nobody can just determine a person's weight by just looking directly at a target's body then compare and contrast the target and their own. Most of the time, the only way I will only know a person's weight is if a scale is used.

answered by Guest | 08-07-2011 at 12:24 AM

She looks cute I think with her current height and that is what makes Snooki unique. If you want a tall and skinny girl check somewhere else.
I really like Snooki.

answered by Hot Girly Girl | 09-27-2011 at 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post
How tall is Snookie from Jersey Shore? What is Snookie's height?
My sister is a big fan of the show, and I saw the first episode and when I saw Snookie for the fist time I thought she was really short for her age. I wonder what her height is.
Honestly, she appears to be 4'7-4'8 to me, she doesn't even look 4'9.
Do any of you guys know how tall Snookie is? Is Snooki a midget?

Also, please let me know her weight if you know it.

HAHAHA she is as tall as she is wide.
Seriously, she is under 5' tall.

She is also the poster-child of trashy, disgusting, classless, horrid, vile females with no morals whatsoever.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 04:59 AM

Wow.
Like your calling everyone dumb when in fact you are the guy who obviously doesn't know much yourself.
Proof: I'm 5' foot tall, a size 3, and very petite. My weight is 110 to 113 lbs.
She is short but if she weighs 98lbs. then I would be 68lbs. sick in the hospital.

answered by Amanda | 10-15-2011 at 01:12 PM

Snooki works out every day! Not making her fat! Her breasts and muscles make her weigh more and that is why she looks a little chubby, but she's OK.

answered by Guest | 10-22-2011 at 04:19 PM

Snooki
Well, Snooki isn't a midget, yes she is short but it doesn't matter. Who cares about heights anyway? Well some people might. Anyways, even though I'm only in my early years I'm so much taller than her.

answered by Guest | 10-26-2011 at 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She is about 4'9 and weighs around 98lbs. you guys are all idiots..i mean come on how blind are you? obviously know absolutely nothing about women.
Obviously you don't either, especially with that cutting-edge argument you got there.
Snooki doesn't look that bad, I think she is beautiful.

answered by Guest | 11-05-2011 at 02:08 AM

reall Snooky?
Thought Snooki might look like she is fat to some people, her weight is actually OK for her height.
She looks perfect in my opinion and she's definitely not a dwarf or a midget as I'm hearing, you people watch TV all day and think every girl should be thin and tall.

answered by Guest | 11-13-2011 at 02:05 AM

Short women are beautiful! And tall people like you are known to be mentally challenged. They have a saying "short people are evil, but tall ones are stupid". Evil has more chance of survival. My girl is 5' 2", and she looks better then any model who basically looks like a giraffe, and actually tall women are not very female looking. And face it all the greats from Al Pacino to Elizabeth Taylor are short. Never really seen much tall people I can call great! I myself am 5'11 but I'm a guy, and happy about my height. If I were 6'5" then the only way chicks would really like me is if I were wealthy and a basketball player. Check your facts. Most gorgeous faces painted on women come in small bodies. With of course the exception of Snooki. And what the f*** does height have to do with a pretty face. Being tall just makes you look more manly! hats the way I see it. Guys want girls they can protect not the other way around. I'm German and my girl is Assyrian French. Stunningly gorgeous, and very female. Of course though your gay so gays are a bit different.

answered by Jeremy | 11-18-2011 at 01:00 AM

Are u crazy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She is about 4'9 and weighs around 98lbs. you guys are all idiots..i mean come on how blind are you? obviously know absolutely nothing about women.
WTF? are you crazy? there's no way that she weighs 98lbs i mean seriously? She's fat! I weigh 110 lbs and I'm not even close to her figure, I'm MUCH skinnier and she has a big butt and big breast! Come on girl! Don't believe everything you read! and she's not 4'9 she's smaller, she's 4'9 with heels on

answered by laurabq | 11-24-2011 at 05:23 PM

Snooki had a dramatic weight loss recently, she looks much more thin and fit now.
I like her new figure, you can say she looks healthier too.

answered by Guest | 11-28-2011 at 09:14 AM

Dwarfism is short stature that is actually the result of a medical condition.
Snooki is just short but she is not a midget.

answered by Guest | 12-11-2011 at 08:58 AM

Snooki is the shortest girl I know. And her weight doesn't help her because it makes her look like the dwarf that is waiting for you at the end of the rainbow.

answered by Barnett | 12-13-2011 at 09:02 AM

Everybody shut up because I wouldn't be talking if I were you.
You might be more overweight than her which she is not, and nobody is saying anything to you so leave Snooki alone, if you read this I love you.

answered by heart braker | 12-21-2011 at 09:48 PM

Umm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Snookie is probably 150lbs. She is short, and fat.
That's mean. God you're a mean person. Be nice, and stop calling people fat just because you're jealous of them.

answered by Guest | 12-30-2011 at 11:52 PM

Many has been said about her appearance and height.
Snooki is just who she wants to be and people should mind their own business. You have no right to judge her, look at yourself in the mirror and then talk.

answered by street chandeliers | 12-31-2011 at 04:59 PM

In my terms she's a ridiculous little person who makes money out of other dumb people who like her.
That's my opinion though.

answered by Guest | 01-01-2012 at 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post
How tall is Snookie from Jersey Shore? What is Snookie's height?
My sister is a big fan of the show, and I saw the first episode and when I saw Snookie for the fist time I thought she was really short for her age. I wonder what her height is.
Honestly, she appears to be 4'7-4'8 to me, she doesn't even look 4'9.
Do any of you guys know how tall Snookie is? Is Snooki a midget?

Also, please let me know her weight if you know it.
Snooki's height is 4.9. She was asked about it during an episode and probably around 120 125 maybe 135. She is a very beautiful woman.

answered by cheygirl1998 | 01-02-2012 at 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Actually Snooki is legally a dwarf. Anyone under the height of 4'9" is considered dwarf or 'midget'
So when you were 8 you were a dwarf? What you say doesn't have any sense at all. Read your comment before posting it.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2012 at 03:28 AM

I think Snooki weights ways around 102 but I think she's trying to get 98 pounds plus breast implants. That's the last thing I heard about her.

answered by Guest | 01-05-2012 at 01:59 AM

I think that Snooki's height and weight are perfect. Many people say that she is a little person or that she is fat. I don't think that at all, besides I always look at the personality, not her body type.
I would date Snooki in a second.

answered by Guest | 01-08-2012 at 01:37 AM

l0l
I think I once heard a doctor talking about Snooki's height on a TV show and he said that she was possibly a dwarf or that she has traces of dwarfism.

answered by Guest | 01-19-2012 at 10:04 PM

Is it true that she is trying to loose some weight and that she is on a diet right now? I think her weight is OK considering she's not so tall.

answered by Guest | 01-28-2012 at 05:06 AM

Its very well possible she is 130. I'm 4'9 and I weigh one twenty five and why are you guys thinking 130 is "overweight" people are nuts these days! She does have a tummy on her and bust AND all that bs she wears come on guys!

answered by Guest | 01-30-2012 at 02:43 PM

Lll.. Right..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She is about 4'9 and weighs around 98lbs. you guys are all idiots..i mean come on how blind are you? obviously know absolutely nothing about women.
Right, it has everything to do with "knowing nothing about women" , doesn't have anything to do with, well maybe science and facts? If someone is only 4'8" how is it that "we" know nothing about women, facts speak for themselves, has nothing to do with knowing about women. Has everything to do with actual size. If its 12" long, it's 12" long, has nothing to do with having knowledge about how a ruler is made!

answered by Mjclemm | 02-02-2012 at 04:36 PM

-_-
Who cares if Snooki is too short or if she's fat? I like her and I watch the show for who she is, not because of her body type.

answered by Guest | 02-05-2012 at 06:28 AM

You guys she is just chubby, I am 5' 4'' and 95 so she is just a little fat. Deal with it, it's not healthy to be fat.

answered by Guest | 02-07-2012 at 08:20 PM

Get a life
I was on google and this just came up and I've been reading some of the messages OK so what if she is 20 stone over weight or underweight? We are all different and isn't that good? So don't be mocking her.
Snooki is adopted so don't be saying she is a disgrace to Americans because she isnt even American. So shut up and leave Snooki alone!

answered by Guest | 02-07-2012 at 09:50 PM

*****!!
Short women are ugly. It's very hard for them to look beautiful, I'm sorry but that's the truth.

answered by Guest | 02-08-2012 at 01:29 AM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.