President Barack Obama on The View Youtube Video?

I'm looking for the youtube video of Obama on The View.
President Barack Obama became the first sitting president to appear on a daytime talk show Thursday when he chatted with the ladies on The View.
Rosie O'Donnell, says President Barack Obama should stop wasting his time and be focusing his energies elsewhere.

Why was Barack Obama on The View, was he invited or did he want to be there? What did he talk about on The View? Is there a youtube video of the entire interview?

asked by Cheese in Politics | 2819 views | 07-30-2010 at 04:34 PM

President Barack Obama, who appeared on The View twice prior to being elected president, said it was his wifes fondness for the daytime talk show that made him want to appear.
President Obama taped his interview with The View on Wednesday. It airs Thursday on ABC at 11am/10c.

When asked why he chose to come on The View, President Barack Obama joked: "Look, I was trying to find a show that Michelle actually watched, and so I thought this is it, right here. All those new shows, she's like, eh, let me get the clicker."

Here's a youtube video of Obama's interview on The View.

Obama on "The View" offered the tantalizing possibility of observing the president from a more personal angle, something he offered at the beginning of his presidency.

answered by Vanessa | 07-30-2010 at 04:37 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.