How To Beat Skullduggery Island On Poptropica Walkthrough?

How Do You Beat Skullduggery Island On Poptropica?
Is there a Walkthrough I can follow, I'm lost now.
I haven't got past it yet, i dont know how to get past the pirates, octopus, or the puffer fish. Please help me!

asked by Aidan in PC Games | 26305 views | 06-17-2010 at 09:37 PM

Everyone is excited about Skullduggery Island and looking for a walkthrough.

Skullduggery Island is the most recent island quest announced by Poptropica. It was released on May 20, 2010 and become the 13th island in the game.

The first part of the Skullduggery Island quest is to help the people out at Fort Ridley. Here’s a video walkthrough of all the cheats and secrets for Fort Ridley.

Skullduggery Island is about pirates. You get your own ship, assemble a crew and try to build wealth through trade at different ports. You’ll also help the island get rid of a pirate nuisance, led by the dangerous and dastardly pirate, Captain Crawfish. This new island will be more complex than previous Poptropica quests and among lots of other things it will include a very cool top-down view as you travel from place to place. And to keep it interesting, you’ll have to fight other pirate ships and even sea monsters.

answered by Moore | 06-17-2010 at 09:39 PM

Poptropica is more than just a gaming site. It's an educational resource recommended by many teachers. Poptropica was also a savvy business move on behalf of author Jeff Kinney. Besides owning Poptropica, he wrote the famous “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” books.

Thanks for the walkthrough, where can I find the rest of the videos?

answered by Dog | 06-18-2010 at 02:39 AM

I have found a detailed explanation of how to beat skullduggery island on poptropica.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_beat_skullduggery_island

answered by Guest | 06-18-2010 at 01:56 PM

substitution principle
this doesn't help that much

answered by Guest | 06-19-2010 at 09:14 PM

thanx
thanx that does give info

answered by Guest | 06-23-2010 at 02:49 AM

helps
Wow, this helps a lot. (sarcastically)

answered by Guest | 06-27-2010 at 11:05 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.