Who's Boo Boo Stewart's Girlfriend?

Does Boo Boo Stewart has a girlfriend right now? Who is she?

asked by Patrick in Celebrity | 46732 views | 08-19-2009 at 01:49 AM

So far there's no news about Boo Boo Stewart having a girlfriend but who knows, he may have one and doesn't want anyone to find out.
I think he's single.

answered by Omar | 08-19-2009 at 01:53 AM

He said on an interview that he is single. so ergo he does not have a girlfriend.

answered by Guest | 08-27-2009 at 01:40 AM

you know i really dont think he has a girlfriend. in the interview he saId so himself. why do you people even want to know if he has a girlfriend. its not like your gonna meet him and start dating him.

answered by twiheart123 | 10-12-2009 at 09:35 PM

No one
haha yea he's just hiding he doesnt want anyone to find out!!
but we're close friends so I know who hes dating!!

answered by Paloma-pvt Llerena | 11-14-2009 at 08:54 AM

^ WOW!! Your like the 1,000th person to say that they know Boo Boo Stewart ^

answered by GuestRaven | 11-16-2009 at 04:38 PM

yea I know but, its kinda hard to believe something that pother think its impossible!!
I have good connections and stuff and my best friend's dad works for warner bro's and stuff so my best friend is really tight with boo boo!! but yea anyways......
I wanna be famous as well, like a singer... but takes time, and thats what i hate!!

answered by Paloma pvt | 12-06-2009 at 08:39 PM

yeah , they all say they know him

answered by omgg | 12-10-2009 at 11:27 AM

if you want to get to know him.
you can talk to him on myspace
although its not 100% that he'll answer to all your messages or comments.

answered by Emily | 12-30-2009 at 04:59 AM

Yea well a celebrity like him doesn't have the time to write to fans even though he wants too!
but he's busy so,....

answered by paloma pvt | 01-01-2010 at 03:05 AM

I'm pretty sure that he's dating a girl named Samantha Boscarino (I think that's how you spell her name).

answered by Guest | 01-10-2010 at 06:50 AM

actually he said that he doesn't want a girlfriend right now.

answered by Guest | 01-14-2010 at 11:15 PM

i think this is sort of funny, yeah people say they know him and are close, maybe some are but i don't see how by someone saying that can annoy someone else.......? And yeah i THINK hes single its what this interview of him said, but things can change..... I'm sure a lot of us wanna date him, but i think a lot of us have different reasons to wanting to date him?

answered by brookeey(: | 01-30-2010 at 11:56 AM

no he doesnt...yet
I now BOO BOO personally and i am his BFF and he doesn't yet............

answered by Guest | 02-04-2010 at 09:55 PM

Yea he has a girlfriend from Virginia but he told her that he didn't want her in pub.

answered by Mrs.S | 02-08-2010 at 03:22 PM

ugh!
it's so PATHETIC how almost EVERYONE seems to know him! i mean, maybe some people DO know him but the others....? that just crosses the line...... i mean... do u think people will fall for some lie?!?!?!

answered by Guest | 03-23-2010 at 01:54 PM

Shoot...
Actually, the thought just sort of bothers me. One person says Samantha Boscarino and another says Selena Gomez. But you can't ever trust those unless it comes straight from his mouth. It just bothers me though that I just really can't trust his word. It could be true that he isn't dating but it bothers me all the same. I'm way too wimpy to ask him right now anyways. I guess when I hear this stuff I only wish too much that it isn't true.

answered by Friend | 03-30-2010 at 06:36 PM

I don't even think he has a girlfriend yet and if he did, he probably wouldn't want her going public.

answered by Guest | 04-18-2010 at 09:30 PM

I know his girlfriend
I know who his girlfriend is, ***** *****. They have been going out for the past 3 years. She goes to my school.

answered by Guest | 04-27-2010 at 11:01 AM

people calm down. he has no girls. is proven. at this time he did not want to start relationships as fully resolved to plunge into work. He said this in many interviews. if he has a girl he would not hide it.

answered by FunnyYammy | 05-01-2010 at 07:16 PM

Guys really????? He does not have a girlfriend!!! I have known him my whole life!!! Your parents are best friends!! I showed him this website last night and he was like whoa?!?!?! haha I love him!!!!

answered by Guest | 05-12-2010 at 02:40 AM

Guys, come on. I don't think that he would lie, He doesn't seem like that type of guy. And if he is lying it would be for a good reason. I just love his smile!! It brightens my day to see it. Wish I knew him, sounds like a REALLY great guy.

answered by Guest | 05-13-2010 at 08:14 PM

i know him i met him many times I'm not like friends friends but we still know each other and he doesn't have a gf! and if u dont believe i know him i have proof!

answered by Guest | 05-14-2010 at 03:47 AM

he doesn't have a girlfriend he's just dating this one girl

answered by Guest | 05-18-2010 at 01:16 AM

Boo boo Stewart
Weather he does or doesn't have a girlfriend why does it matter? He should at least have some personal space ya know? And stop pretending to know him if it's not true. K? Your choice though, freedom of speech...p3@c3!

answered by AzN Rox!! Lol | 05-19-2010 at 11:18 PM

I am sad
I think it's sad that he has so many admirers. I don't get him all to myself to admire and think he's totally hot and funny and a cool guy to get to know

answered by Kera | 07-01-2010 at 02:01 AM

yeah
yeah, you know booboo has a girlfriend her name is alexa smale which is a thai people.

i know her she is in my school and she just not not beautiful at all!!

damn

answered by Guest | 07-02-2010 at 11:28 AM

Enough already
OK people
a. Those who are saying they know boo boo how can we be sure you ain't lying??? Like seriously does the whole effing world know him?? Because that's what it looks like
b. He doesn't have a girlfriend he said it himself! Oh and to everyone who knows a girl who's 'dating' him get a life will you??? God

answered by Guest | 07-04-2010 at 03:18 PM

YES, HE DOES.
He does have a girlfriend, they have been together for about a year and a couple of months. How would i know? Because she is my cousin's bestfriend. I won't give out the name, because there are too much stalkers in the world, too much judgment, and criticism and I'm sure that his gf would want a lot of space.

answered by Guest189 | 07-07-2010 at 09:24 AM

u really know him ya right
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Guys really????? He does not have a girlfriend!!! I have known him my whole life!!! Your parents are best friends!! I showed him this website last night and he was like whoa?!?!?! haha I love him!!!!
like you really know him

answered by Guest | 07-08-2010 at 10:56 PM

Uh, i wanna meet Boo Boo!!
I cant stop thinking about him, seriously, and i hope hes not dating.. and how many people know the girls in their school that our dating him!? Come on, he can't be dating all of them!
Btw, where can i see the interview where he says he's not dating?

answered by Guest | 07-11-2010 at 08:12 PM

GUYS! Calm down! I have read like 12 interviews and he DOES NOT have a girlfriend! All those names are fake and I highly doubt that you guys know Boo Boo!

answered by Guest :) | 07-14-2010 at 07:38 PM

WHO CARES
LISTEN ALL YOU STALKERS!!!!!
I'M pretty sure that boo boo doesn't have a girlfriend and if he does i understand why he wouldn't tell the whole world .you guys are going INSANE!! I mean if I was him I'd keep it a secret too. And girls i know you have feelings for him or you're completely gone loco for a guy you don't even know and probably never even met besides through your computers. I mean seriously i know he's hot but I'm pretty sure he has a lot more great qualities that you could learn about if you knew him or if some how in weird strike of magic comes and you meet him. but until then please SHUT UP ABOUT KNOWING HIM AND HIS GIRLFRIEND AND IF A GIRL AT YOUR SCHOOL SAYS SHE KNOWS HIM SHE'S PRETTY MUCH LYING !!!!!!!! you DUMB NUT

answered by lexierocks!!! | 07-16-2010 at 05:07 AM

Whatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiheart123 View Post
you know i really dont think he has a girlfriend. in the interview he said so himself. why do you people even want to know if he has a girlfriend. its not like your gonna meet him and start dating him.
Some people have ACTUALLY Met him like my cousin. So why are you talking about it.

answered by koydiae | 07-16-2010 at 07:24 PM

I don't have a girlfriend.

:/

answered by Guest | 07-17-2010 at 08:41 AM

Uhm, i met him at the Twilight Convention & he said he doesn't have a girlfriend & that he's too busy for one.

answered by Guest | 07-22-2010 at 06:44 AM

lmfao, wow, you guys are losers, saying you know him. get a life. no one here is stupid. I'm sure he wishes he had time for his fans , but he obviously doesn't. okay, he can't always answer you on myspace. get over it. he's just a kid trying to live his dream. and I'm sure if he saw this site, he'd be backing away from you guys in person, not willing to give you creepers freaking hugs and autographs. i honestly feel bad for him. alright, sure, I'd be happy to meet him. for Pete sakes, i would love that. but i wouldn't cry and scream and hug him as soon as i saw him. I'm actually pretty sure he gets tired of that. the screaming, the staring, the occasional paparazzi hiding behind that fake palm tree in the mall with a bush on his head. lmfao.
Now. to be truly honest i would treat him like a person if i met him. you guys are all just .. pushing it .. really far ... and i think 'it' fell off a cliff.

answered by Mande . (: | 07-23-2010 at 03:32 AM

Madisen Hill
Boo Boo Stewart is officially dating pop star Madisen Hill.

answered by TwiBerry | 08-05-2010 at 06:00 AM

LMAO
There's a girl at my school who CLAIMS that shes dating him. And like everyone believes her! hahaha HOW PATHETIC IS THAT. All me and my friends do is make fun of her XD

answered by Guest | 08-10-2010 at 02:07 AM

He does have a girlfriend, he met her at an Australian convention. She's no one famous

answered by Guest | 08-11-2010 at 12:53 PM

get a life
look for those people who think they know boo boo get a life really come on now seeing him on TV is one thing but knowing him is another! my dream would be that i one day i would meet him face to face!!! but i cant cause he's busy all the time. i think that hes not dating anyone!! and for all the people who says that they know people who are dating him just shut up and get a life cause he can't be dating everyone at once! god!

answered by Guestmary | 08-16-2010 at 04:22 AM

booooo
i know that everyone has been saying that they know boo boo and blah blah blah but one of my best friends is a very close friend to him and i know for a fact that he has a 'thing' with a girl, whether it is a real relationship or not I'm not sure but i guarantee you that he does have a girl in his life and i know most people wont believe me but i know that girl, shes amazing looking and lives 'down under'.

answered by Guest | 08-16-2010 at 12:52 PM

boo boo
soooooo even if he doesn't have a girlfriend there can be dreams

answered by Guest | 08-18-2010 at 08:32 PM

why are people saying the know him? its probably just a lie. they are saying ″oh my friend is his girlfriend!″and ″ohhh my dad works with him″ stop lying.......i really think lying is stupid and pathetic! I'm a fan too but i wouldn't lie and say my friends dating him so get a life liars!

answered by Guest | 08-22-2010 at 09:04 PM

I heard he has a girlfriend and her name is Sarah...
you wanna know where I heard it? Well.. do you know Alyssa Shouse? If you do... she's getting signed by Jason Derulo and she said her friend Sarah is dating him and I don't know why someone who maybe will be famous in the future would lie so I think that's true
sorry for my bad English

answered by Guest | 08-23-2010 at 10:21 PM

boo boo's dating
boo boo's dating Samantha Boscarino she was in an episode of jonas. how do i know? me and boo boo have known each other since we were in diapers, he's like my brother.

answered by Guest | 08-25-2010 at 07:34 AM

hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest189 View Post
He does have a girlfriend, they have been together for about a year and a couple of months. How would i know? Because she is my cousin's bestfriend. I won't give out the name, because there are too much stalkers in the world, too much judgment, and criticism and I'm sure that his gf would want a lot of space.
What rubbish you don't know her
sure we all like him, well in this case love him, but i really doubt that you really know him or his gf !!

answered by Chaterbox! | 08-30-2010 at 02:16 PM

i hope boo boo doesn't have a girlfriend because i'd be mad
but i don't think he has one and i love him!

answered by Guest | 09-03-2010 at 09:34 PM

Why does he have to have a girlfriend he's so unbelievably hot!

answered by Guest | 09-08-2010 at 03:51 PM

ha.
Samantha boscarino is not dating booboo stewart. haha she said in an interview shes dating this guy in Toronto. just thought id put that out there.

answered by annanomys | 09-08-2010 at 10:29 PM

You know, some people actually know him. I'll be completely honest, I don't know him, but I half-heartedly know a girl who is friends with him. The proof is that he comments on her myspace pages, they have exchanged numbers, and they go to church together. She has pictures with him at CHURCH! I'll try to find them for you guys.

answered by Guest | 09-08-2010 at 11:17 PM

boo boo
the cool thing about boo boo is that if you actually meet him in person he's really nice and will answer as many questions as he can I've met him three times at the new moon and eclipse premiere he came before the premiere started on eclipse which was cool I even got pictures with him and I asked him if he has or had a girlfriend and he said no.

answered by Guest101 | 09-09-2010 at 06:36 AM

I can't believe Boo Boo has a girlfriend! He's so cute and hot.

answered by Moon | 09-11-2010 at 05:39 PM

I Hope He's Gay
I hope he's gay because he's hella hot and I'd wanna date him!!

answered by Guest | 09-30-2010 at 10:12 AM

BooBoo does have a girlfriend. They met at a Australian twilight convention

answered by Guest | 10-09-2010 at 03:14 PM

hottie
i think that he is single and is so hot .!! : ) : D

answered by Alyssa Stewart | 10-22-2010 at 10:07 PM

I know Boo boo and he is single, trust me!!

answered by Guest | 10-28-2010 at 05:36 AM

I think he's dating Megan Fox now, what a playa

answered by Demi | 10-29-2010 at 11:51 AM

Paloma's not Lyon I know you would think she is. But she actually knows him lol she is in some pictures with him walking around and stuff

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 11:04 AM

he does have a girlfriend

answered by mia | 11-05-2010 at 02:16 AM

I have been asked out but I have never asked anyone out. So at the twilight convention I'm going to ask him out so that i can say my first ever rejection was from boo boo Stewart. lol i know its stupid but it will a fun story when I'm older.

answered by Guest | 11-07-2010 at 12:25 AM

Someone should ask him if he has a boyfriend. I think he's gay.

answered by Guest | 11-07-2010 at 01:28 PM

haha
you guys, he has a girlfriend and has had a girlfriend for the past few months :p I'm her friend and personally have photos of us all together on dates, sorry

answered by Guest | 11-08-2010 at 07:00 AM

omg
You know what he may or not have a girlfriend who knows because I don't even know boo personally but it would be nice to date him but that's every girls dream but it would never happen!

answered by j.t | 12-09-2010 at 05:17 PM

If you really know him, then you'll know. if you don't know him then it doesn't even matter because it's not like you're going to be it. oh, and just because a girl says they are going out with him doesn't mean its true. haha

answered by lol | 12-29-2010 at 08:02 AM

Are you kidding me? Do you really know him or are you just saying that? Really come on people don't lie. We just want to know if he's with someone or not lmao you guys are funny when you talk about this.

answered by ~anime princess~ | 12-31-2010 at 05:05 AM

TABARNAKS
Seriously?! a lot of these people claim to know him or have connections to meet him... yeah right. you guys are such TABAR NAKS! (if you even know what that means) if you knew him i'd like to see for myself.

answered by Guest | 01-02-2011 at 01:50 AM

OK everyone claims to: A. have met him B. knows who's hes dating and for how long. or C. claims to have pictures of him. Well sorry to the people in category C, but honestly, anyone can use photoshop to make it look like you've been with Boo boo......And I am a fan and I agree he's hot, but really, to go so far as to discuss whether he has a girlfriend or not is just wrong.

He's a person just like you and me. I'm sure he would love to be treated like that also, instead of going deaf from people screaming at him and hugging him.

answered by Guest69 | 01-07-2011 at 02:41 AM

OK, so just to clear things up.
Booboo Stewart is dating this super hot chick named Cindy .
Just thought you guys should know!
no need to be jealous or anything....

answered by Guest | 01-31-2011 at 04:28 PM

Booboo is not dating anyone because I'm his friend not he is dating a girl named Sanjuana.

answered by christianbeadles | 03-11-2011 at 11:13 AM

booboo
Some people have actually got it right. He's dating an Australian girl. They met at a Twilight convention last year. She's gone to the states a few times to visit him. He even went to a telethon in Australia and came to see her. I even know his facebook name (as of course he wouldn't actually go by Boo Boo Stewart).

answered by Guest | 03-28-2011 at 04:47 AM

That is a complete lie that he is dating some Jemma girl.
I'm good friends with Booboo and I know for a fact he is single.
He doesn't even know anyone by that name, I've asked him about her and he's never met her.
Stop dobbing out fake made up names you freak.
Leave Booboo ALONE.

answered by Guest | 04-05-2011 at 12:31 PM

Whoever is running this thread, this is a personal message to you.
Any comments that say any names, whether they be made up or real, should be deleted IMMEDIATELY.

One of my friends got named here as going out with him by someone we assume this girl from school who has been bullying her. And my friend has no idea who this kid Booboo is, so you need to get rid of everything that has any connection with any names of ANYONE straight away for privacy and confidentiality cause now all these people are sending her messages on facebook saying creepy stuff when she has no idea whats going on!!!
It is greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much for understanding and please do what I ask.
You're a great person if you do, thank you!

answered by Guest | 04-05-2011 at 12:37 PM

He's clearly dating Fivel Stewart's friend Natalie. There are photos of them everywhere.

answered by Guest | 04-05-2011 at 12:47 PM

Booboo's girlfriend name is Natalie and she is friends with Booboo's little sister, Fivel.

answered by Guest | 04-06-2011 at 12:30 PM

Quote:
Some people have actually got it right. He's dating an Australian girl. They met at a Twilight convention last year. She's gone to the states a few times to visit him. He even went to a telethon in Australia and came to see her. I even know his facebook name (as of course he wouldn't actually go by Boo Boo Stewart).
LOL as if Booboo would date just a random Australian chick? He could get like anyone he wants so he'd TOTALLY go for a random probably fugly chick with an ugly accent! hahahah you keep on dreaming weirdo!

answered by Guest | 04-06-2011 at 12:33 PM

There is this girl from my school named Sarah who says that she is dating booboo but I don't know whether to believe her or not! she says they met at an event her friend took her to and started texting heaps and then he asked her out the other day?
Does anyone know whether this is true or not cause everyone's really not sure whether to believe her or if she's just like delusional and dreaming she could get booboo!

answered by Guest | 04-06-2011 at 12:37 PM

Soooooo PATHETIC!
OMG you guys are fricking hilarious thinking you know him and not trusting what he says! You guys are such stalkers!
I do not know him and I probably never will as I am not the type to run up to celebrities and scream at them. I give them their space if I ever see one. And it's funny how you think that you know who he is dating.
He might like someone.
He might text someone.
He might visit someone.
THAT DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE DATING AND JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SAYS THEY ARE DATING DOESN'T MEAN ITS TRUE!!!
Just stop because you are making fools of yourselves (even thought it's super funny!) And even if you do know him you don't need to speak for him.
He can speak himself and said that he isn't dating anyone.
So get a life.

answered by BeckyBaby | 04-11-2011 at 01:06 AM

I've heard about Sarah, its probably true.

answered by Guest | 04-11-2011 at 05:59 AM

His girlfriend is Samantha Boscarino, they've been on and off for years. They used to dance together.

answered by Guest | 04-11-2011 at 11:17 AM

I think he's dating Victoria Justice. They look really cute together.

answered by Guest | 04-12-2011 at 08:22 AM

There's no way he could have a girlfriend, he's all over us fans in Squamish. its AWESOME he's soo hot.

answered by Guest | 04-12-2011 at 08:24 AM

Quote:
LOL as if Booboo would date just a random Australian chick? He could get like anyone he wants so he'd TOTALLY go for a random probably fugly chick with an ugly accent! hahahah you keep on dreaming weirdo!
Are you serious!!! I mean he probably isn't even dating anyone and if he was why couldn't she be Australian!! He is a guy that probably all the people on this stupid thread probably won't ever get to meet but that doesn't give you the right to dump on other peoples culture!! I'm assuming you're not from Australia so guess what buddy YOU HAVE AN ACCENT TOO!! And just for the hell of it I'm gonna say it annoys people as well so how bout you shut your arrogant mouth and keep your unwanted posts out of it i mean it wasn't even necessary!! and P.S Just cause she's from Australia doesn't mean she's ugly ( assuming she actually exists) cause news flash MISS UNIVERSE CAME FROM AUSTRALIA!

Yours truly, Pissed of Australian

answered by Guest | 04-21-2011 at 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
Actually, the thought just sort of bothers me. One person says Samantha Boscarino and another says Selena Gomez.
Yes I really agree! It's annoying because you don't know what's true and isn't and a lot of the time people say they are REALLY close friends with him!! Its really frustrating.

answered by Guest | 07-12-2011 at 04:01 PM

So, its obvious that many of you are creeps and liars. You all say you know him, but the real truth is that you know him from watching him on the television or movie screen. THAT'S how far you guys know him. and for those of you who are making up random rumors about him dating different people, stop it. You're making him look bad and many of his fans wouldn't like that.

Of course I don't know him personally. but I know that because of his career taking off with the singing and acting, he doesn't have time to have a girlfriend or even pay attention to a relationship right now. for those of you who say that you personally know him, why don't you prove it to us. Give us facts that we NEVER knew and don't make it up.

Also, why don't you post a pic of you and him since some of you said you've known him since you guys were young. I doubt any one of you has that. so stop spreading and making up all of these rumors. you all may seem to know him, which is a lie. The only people that are said to REALLY know him are his sisters. so please do all of us booboo fans a favor and stop this s*** right now. I have made my point here. BOO BOO STEWART FTW.

answered by Guest | 07-21-2011 at 04:32 AM

Dumheaad
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiheart123 View Post
you know i really don't think he has a girlfriend. In the interview he said so himself. Why do you people even want to know if he has a girlfriend. It's not like your gonna meet him and start dating him.
Because we can't be jealous of that girl and we can tell all our friends that you're dating him secretly as a joke.

answered by Guest | 09-03-2011 at 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Does Boo Boo Stewart has a girlfriend right now? Who is she?
Answer: He is not dating anyone right now. So stop speculating so much and get to the facts.

answered by Guest | 09-17-2011 at 03:49 AM

I want to met him. But why to you care to know if he has a girlfriend? At least most of his fans live in the USA and they got the chance to met him. But I live in Estonia aka North Europe so i have 0% of meeting Boo Boo Stewart.

answered by Guest | 09-29-2011 at 07:15 AM

lalaa
I don't think Boo Boo is dating anyone know, he is single at the moment but that can change any time, I mean, he can meet me and fall in love.

answered by Guest | 09-29-2011 at 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma-pvt Llerena View Post
haha yea he's just hiding he doesn't want anyone to find out!!
but we're close friends so I know who hes dating!!
Wow are you totally dumb? Do you no how many people have said that? It's hardly possible but dream on if you want.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 02:07 PM

Quote:
The only people that are said to REALLY know him are his sisters. so please do all of us booboo fans a favor and stop this s*** right now. I have made my point here. BOO BOO STEWART FTW.
God I totally agree with you. Everyone is making him look bad one post said that they are really close to Boo boo and apparently showed him this sight and crap. some people dream pretty big.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 02:13 PM

Whoa seriously! Do people honestly have to make up lies that Boo Boo is dating people they know in their school or their best friend or something?? No offense but its kinda sad, loads of people have said it over and over again. Many people have met him at film premiers... as FANS just FANS.

I don't think that Boo Boo is dating because he's always looks really busy but nobody knows. And so what if he is? we should be happy for him and keep out of it, personally I think he has a right to keep it quite, with all mad fans who claim they are his best bud. Maybe some are but obviously it's quite hard to believe but nobody knows. It would be nice if Boo Boo did have a girlfriend, cute really but I don't think people should keep saying things like they are because its not like we own him.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 02:23 PM

Are you a girl or a boy? And I kinda believe you about knowing him. And don't give up on your dream of getting famous.

answered by team seth | 11-04-2011 at 08:09 PM

You guys are so funny saying you know him. I'm not saying you do or don't, I'm just saying Boo Boo Stewart is probably really tired of people saying they know him and he doesn't really give a dam who you are.

answered by Guest | 11-17-2011 at 03:22 AM

He said on Entertainment Tonight that "unfortunately he is single." Unfortunate for him, but not us fans!

answered by Grace | 11-20-2011 at 05:17 AM

OK he does not have a girlfriend and stop saying you guys know him because anyway you're all lying and you guys say things that make it seem real!

answered by Guest | 11-23-2011 at 04:24 PM

I can't believe the nerve of some people. If you're his fan and you don't believe him when he says he is single then you got something wrong with you.
I think that you shouldn't be going around saying you've known him for a long time either if you really haven't but if you have then yeah it's a whole different story, but don't go around saying you're his girlfriend or his girlfriend's cousin because that's just making him sound real bad and I'm sure he is a really nice guy.

answered by Ashiee | 11-25-2011 at 03:35 AM

I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend he's so cute, I would be terribly disappointed if I find out that Boo Boo is with someone.

answered by Guest | 11-27-2011 at 06:48 PM

Of course he has a girlfriend and that person is me.
And I'm not even kidding, I'm his real girlfriend and searching the web I found this site. Now you know the truth.

answered by Guest | 11-28-2011 at 02:00 PM

I do think Booboo is single. He said so in his interview. But sometimes guys have a secret relationship and they don't want to tell anybody.

answered by Guest | 12-04-2011 at 08:36 AM

comment