Nicki Minaj Your Love Video Download?

Nicki Minaj has scored big with her new single “Your Love.” The song has shot to #1 on the Billboard Rap charts.
Have you seen the video? In the video, Nicki Minaj plays a samurai in training who falls for her sensei.
Apparently the "Your Love" video was filmed over the Independence Day (4th July) weekend, so perhaps that’s why it’s got such a happy feel to it.
I saw the video on TV and I thought it was awesome

Can anyone let me know where can I download Nicki Minaj Your Love video from?

asked by Ashley in Music | 3345 views | 07-21-2010 at 05:50 PM

This is Nicki Minaj's Your Love Video in youtube.

I guess that if you want to download it you should go to one of those sites that allow you to download videos from youtube to your computer.

In the video, actor Michael Jai White serves as the Young Money MC's sensei and love interest. Decked out in geisha gear, Nicki raps while White teaches a martial arts class. She's soon swooning over her instructor.

I think they did a good job with the video. Most artist keep it simple, Nicki Minaj went the extra mile definitely.

Nicki Minaj was interviewed about the video. She said:
"We wanted to have geisha themes, samurai themes, stuff like that, I wanted to tell a love story. It's just kinda liking a guy, where he's not really for you to like — the forbidden fruit — and me and this other girl happen to like him and we go to war."

answered by Marco | 07-21-2010 at 05:55 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.