Is Inception Real?

Okay, I watched Inception yesterday in the movie theater, what a great movie.
It makes you think about it even a day after you watched it.
I have so many doubts about the ending but I've read lots of theories online and they all say something different, I guess you have to figure it out yourself.

I was thinking about Inception and its connection to reality.
There are people who claims they can control their dreams and others say that with the proper technique, they can even be in other people's dreams.

Can Inception be real? I mean, everything is possible inside of a dream so it could be real, what do you think?

asked by Tom in Movies | 26939 views | 07-18-2010 at 08:20 PM

I don't think Inception could be real, it's just a fictional story.
Actually, the writer of Inception came up with the story from fantasy, he didn't base it in anything real.
So I think Inception it's basically an entertaining story and nothing more than that.
It is a mind bending, jaw dropping movie though, I found the film extremely entertaining.

answered by Dennis | 07-18-2010 at 08:24 PM

it is real
I am building a machine right now.

answered by Guest | 07-23-2010 at 09:31 PM

great movie, and as far as being able to go into someone else's dreams, i have had a dream involving a friend and come to find out that my friend had the same dream involving me, but i have no control over my dreams.

answered by Guest | 07-24-2010 at 04:04 AM

well some people think it can be done, and i have done it in my dreams and many times I dream something and it happens, I think dreams are more important in your life than you think.

answered by Guest | 07-24-2010 at 05:39 PM

This movie is probably to make you think a lot, because many many people have experiences in dreams , and with this movie is going to open up a few people's mind, and personally Inception is very very close to the truth. I dream everyday and some of my dreams happens in real life, like dejavu, and I'm sure that a few people have expirienced this , and people who only feel the deja vu happening, is probably because they already dreamed it.

answered by Guest | 07-24-2010 at 05:44 PM

hmmmmm.....
As far as I am concerned, I think it is possible. I just saw the film, and it has really made me think about things. We only use a very small proportion of out brains, and who knows what is possible when we dream.

Maybe me writing this is just a dream, maybe I'm just not aware that it is a dream......

answered by Guest | 07-24-2010 at 11:31 PM

Astral Projection
I don't know if people know.. but inception is really similar to astral projection. Astral projection is where you sleep, like meditation, where your physical body is at rest, but your mind is awake. You have the ability to control your dreams, control where you go, who you meet, but requires a lot of training.. I don't know if you can go into other peoples dreams, but is really interesting..

answered by Guest | 07-29-2010 at 07:31 PM

I love the movie. ever since i seen it I can't stop thinking about it. But who knows we can be dreaming, I just know that I can't control my dreams even though I tried.

answered by Guest | 08-04-2010 at 03:44 AM

I believe that movie in regards to controlling our dreams is definitely possible. Its called " lucid dreaming" which basically means being fully conscious while dreaming. I have only achieved this once but it was incredible, exactly like inception

answered by Guest | 08-05-2010 at 01:32 AM

Ok , first I'm not crazy but I CAN control my dreams...most of the time ...is it weird ??? can anyone out there do it too ? just asking

answered by Guest | 08-08-2010 at 11:13 PM

At the end of the movie, he was in reality. In all of the dreams he had during the movie, he had his wedding ring on. At the ending, he doesn't.

answered by Guest | 08-09-2010 at 11:53 AM

i dont know if inception is real BUT . . . .
i don't know if inception is real or not but i know that in the end . . . .in my opinion he was still in a dream, think about it.
for one the kids still had the same clothes on, they had not even aged a bit and they stated that he had been gone for a long time, i think he decided to finally just except his world within his dreams because that is where he is happiest.

answered by Guest | 08-18-2010 at 10:26 PM

false awakening
it's a thing called false awakening...when you think you wake up in the real world, but you actually wake up into another dream. If one notices this they tend to think they are actually awake because everything in a dream to the dreamer seems like it's all meant to be. The actual reality is when the dreamer awakes to real life it sends a message to the brain to question, "Am I awake this time"? This is when you need to practice something, as the top Leonardo DiCaprio holds with him to tell if he is in a dream or reality, to make sure you are in the waking world. But that's another story. I have been studying dreams for 6 plus years now, if anyone wants to talk about this topic I have a facebook...i'm from altoona pa. Just add me and we can go more in depth of the convo. Thanks for listening.

answered by ryan ritz | 08-21-2010 at 12:56 PM

It's real but why would anyone do it? ... $$!
If you assume that dream sharing is real the you have to ask the next question: Why would anyone do it?

I think the movie bravely answers that question. Dream sharing is often done for the profit motive. Sometimes for love, sometimes for healing but also for other reasons. ($$)

For example, corporate espionage or vetting someone, like for a job interview? This technology isn't limited to shamans and gurus anymore.

Follow the $$

answered by Guest | 08-25-2010 at 06:07 PM

Not sure if inception is real, but anytime i dream its something that's already happened or something that's about to happen, my dreams saved me from a future mistake, getting married to the wrong woman, after i broke up with her she had 4 kids i was like wtf.......... It sounds crazy but at times i can see and know what's about to happen and my path...

answered by Guest | 09-05-2010 at 12:07 AM

Your soul can travel, if you let it so yes I think it's real.. have you ever go to sleep and you feel like you are falling... that your soul coming back to your body... but inception, has me thing that if if you can take your soul to other places something has to let you control ti... sorry my English is not to good...

answered by Guest | 09-11-2010 at 06:03 PM

The art of Inception itself cannot become fully practicable. However, I am learning how to control my dreams. And I pretty much can do it very often. Mostly dreams that have to do with woman. I can also control my nightmares. Basically if I'm confronting something that has been on my subconscious for a long time, like a childhood trauma (the Pannywise claw for example) I can defeat it and control it in such ways like: be able to run from it which is something that a lot of people can't do. You basically feel you just ran a mile but your still at the same place. I can make that disappear. If anyone needs help I would suggest contacting Frank Bartók.

Arthur.

answered by Guest | 09-12-2010 at 02:57 AM

if you really wait till the end of the story, you will see that, his item stop spinning. =) you know what i mean.

answered by Guest | 09-23-2010 at 10:59 PM

Is it real?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Okay, I watched Inception yesterday in the movie theater, what a great movie.
It makes you think about it even a day after you watched it.
I have so many doubts about the ending but I've read lots of theories online and they all say something different, I guess you have to figure it out yourself.

I was thinking about Inception and its connection to reality.
There are people who claims they can control their dreams and others say that with the proper technique, they can even be in other people's dreams.

Can Inception be real? I mean, everything is possible inside of a dream so it could be real, what do you think?
No it's not real. We are in the Matrix after all.

answered by Guest | 09-25-2010 at 04:58 PM

It is real, in fact it happens everyday. Even when we don't know it.
Although no one has been able to actually force them selves into a different persons dream. The act of inception is changing ones will with simple messages, and That is Always possible. Even when the person is not in a subjective state of deep concentration/meditation, known as hypnosis.
( NOT THE CRAPPY WITCHES WITH WATCHES YOU TROLLS.)
None the less every motion and thought is correspondent with the surroundings and other people. that is why when no one is around a person for a very very long time, the mind becomes numb and the person has no reason to move or resist any opposite force, such as an idea.
Which as stated in the movie will corrupt the mind and manna-fest, even going to the point where that mind will accept NO OTHER TERM. a simple and easy to describe a small fraction of this is called belief.

answered by Guest | 10-20-2010 at 04:48 AM

they're called lucid dreams. you can control your dreams but its hard to realize when your in a dream. try reciting in your head "I'm in a dream" when your about to go to sleep. your mind will make it a repetitive reaction and in your dream you will start realizing your in a dream. it takes practice but every once in a while i can have fun with it and control my dreams...i doubt its possible to go into other peoples dreams..but who knows!

answered by Sebas | 10-20-2010 at 11:59 PM

Maybe..definitely MAYBE...That's true...If you haven't heard news about those who died while sleeping...They have healthy bodies..But...How did they died? That's the question...Perhaps they are trap inside their dream? How could they go out? What a hard question...:|

answered by Jay | 11-04-2010 at 12:00 AM

wow..
I'm so glad i found this site. i just watched this movie... i think its amazing. I seriously, thought i was the only person in the world who had a somewhat similar experience with inception.
Let me tell you my story...
I'm 18 now I'm female. for about my whole life I have been able to control my dreams, I'm aware I'm dreaming, I know a lot of people can do it also.
I think that is amazing....

So far, from what i've noticed I only went in my dream twice. I only went two levels into it. But i didn't need sedatives.. like in the movie. I just was fully aware that i was dreaming, in my dream. I'm used to it, i had it my whole life.

I know I'm dreaming, i get sick of it sometimes, i love being in my dreams because i can do whatever the f*** i want in my dreams. If I can, I would sleep forever. To me, dreams are better than reality.
Reason being, everything ain't real in my dreams, I am who i want to be, I chose who is in my dreams, I chose everything. I know it sounds selfish, but in reality, I'm just a number, in my dreams, everything is possible.

It sucks sometimes, because sometimes I crave the normal 'dreaming state' that other people describe.
I don't know what it feels like to be asleep, and dream.
I only know whats its like to fall asleep and do whatever I want in my dream world.

It's like being awake, all the f****** time. My mind never stops.

I hope I'm not the only person....

answered by Guest | 12-11-2010 at 11:56 AM

controling dreams
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ok , first I'm not crazy but I CAN control my dreams...most of the time ...is it weird ??? can anyone out there do it too ? just asking
Me too I can control my dreams I had a dream last night that a group of of people wanted to kill me after I kept changing everything and I wear this necklace and never take it off, but for some reason the person that was trying to kill was not a figure of My imagination it was some one that I never saw before but I recognized her she kept carrying a sharp shard of mirror with her and kept trying to stab me with it and I realized that I was controlling the dream and some parts of it the women was controlling it It's like I kept jumping in to my vision of the dream and then into hers it was wired and that happens to me almost every night

Any answers?????

answered by Guest123 | 12-11-2010 at 04:56 PM

inception is real
I know that inception is real because they have done it to me. Planting a dream of how i am going to die, and retracting the information that I have, my secrets, I haven't watched the movie yet and still take warning that they do this to control everything about you, everything, you may think that you are free, but in fact you are not everything that you do has been see before hand by powerful psychics and they love nothing more but to control and dominate all of you heed my warning.

answered by Guest | 12-12-2010 at 04:35 AM

I don't know if inception is real but..

That people can control their own dreams IS true, its called lucid dreaming. to lucid dream, you first have to realize IN your dream that you are dreaming, that can be accomplished by practice, just ask yourself everyday over and over. "am i in a dream now" obviously you know the answer is no, but as soon as you ask it to yourself so much, you wil most likely even ask it to yourself in a dream, because your used to ask this to yourself, and at that moment you will realize you are IN a dream,
but if you get to overexcited you will probably wake up. so yeah THAT is possible.

But inception? i don't know.

answered by Guest | 12-12-2010 at 01:20 PM

I do believe inception is real, I've had dreams where i remember that there were 1-4 people that i associated with (dreamers that are sharing my dream or their dream with myself) and there would be an amount that is too many to count of people that had nothing to do with the dream really (my or the other dreamers subconscious) i don't think that i can extract from another persons dream yet, and i definitely can not pull off inception yet, but i have been trying to get extraction down and i feel very close to it.

I feel as if i were able to figure out how to get into someone else's dream easily or get other people into my dream, and i tried to extract from a subject then i would be able to do it just because of how well i can control my dreams. If you are able to extract from a subjects mind by using dreams, then it is definitely possible to pull off inception, as long as you can make it a simple idea, which is very hard because every idea is very technical so lets use the movies example if you were to try to use inception like they did then instead of the idea being "split up your fathers company and create and grow a new company of you own."

You would simplify it to "don't follow your fathers footsteps" and that would be the idea to place in their head and it would replace the idea of "i must follow my fathers footsteps in order to please him"... this is really all i have to say but controlling your dreams is possible, extraction is possible, and inception is possible, you just have to believe it and practice it.

If you are dedicated to practice and master these things, you will have the most enduring qualities and skills a person could have. Just remember if you do figure all of these out and master them, DO NOT plant an idea you don't want to grow, if you've seen the movie you should understand why because of the whole pulling inception off on Mal and making her disbelieve in her reality.

And i do have a interesting question, Why do you think that after Cobb pulled inception on Mal and they killed themselves together because he gave her the idea to question her false reality, after they got back to reality and he realized what he did was making her question her reality still even though they were back in true reality, why wouldn't he have gone into her dreams when she slept and pull off inception on her once again?

answered by Munro9420 | 12-13-2010 at 09:40 AM

Dear Munro,
Hoping and assuming you read this I'd like to first reply by saying that the last part of your post where you asked why Cobb didn't just pull inception on Mal into telling her that her world was real now I've realized that's a seriously good loophole in the plot. I don't see why he wouldn't think to do it. Perhaps even if he did let's say hypothetically, maybe it would be a harder idea to accept. Once you believe something to be true, it is hard to dismay a person otherwise. Then again if he planted the idea in the first place it shouldn't be hard to undo.

The Collective Unconscious- A part of the unconscious mind, shared by society, a people, or all human kind that is the product of an ancestral experience and contains such concepts as science, religion, and morality.

Ever watch a youtube video and have thoughts on the video clip that you've just seen and are surprised to find that other people have commented some of the same things you were just thinking? Collective Unconscious.

There has been so much talk on the subject of mind control months before the film came out, and of course now that technology achieves greater heights than we've ever seen it seems within reach. Take a look at the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, where the government has retrieved recorded phone conversations to use against people although it was illegal. When there is mind control, that is when any person could be potentially drafted into war or to do the government's dirty work as a scapegoat. Mind Control could be described in the near future as a chip that transmits chemical reactions from the brain into an output that can be heard by the masses, much like cars that have gps. While this may be a very useful tool in murder investigations, it would be a disaster elsewhere.

I highly agree with Munro that inception is possible. As he said with dreaming with and about a group of friends it is too highly coincidental to have the same dream at the same time. I also identify with having this same group of characters in just about every dream and at one time with dumb luck i had stumbled into lucid dreaming however i haven't been able to do it since. Only until you experience it yourself will you think it isn't possible. There is the potential for amazing things to happen with this process. Look at us right now! if someone would have told me all the uses of the internet today we would have laughed in their faces.

Freud and Jung are positive examples of psychological thinkers who subjected their mind's eye and not to mention their lives decoding and demonstrating the symbolism of dreams.

I don't know if anyone has ever seen that episode of Futurama where Fry has dreams about "Bachelor Chow", but that is how I envision the media would use inception, as a tool to subliminally sell products.

I could go on and on about perception versus inception but the truth is there is a very thin line between them. At some point you may ask yourself "Was this my idea?" I know I do every day.

answered by Enigma | 12-19-2010 at 10:30 PM

Oh and I'd also like to add that the basis of a dream within a dream is very fictional. If you've read enough about dreams, you would know that the dreamer has series of dreams and that is the real reason why after one dream you cannot remember how you had gotten there, because one dream has ended and another has started, but the dreamer usually cannot remember what the beginning or end of a dream was. Just because you've woken up doesn't necessarily mean that the dream is over. you can wake up for several minutes or hours and return to the same dream if you had the intent to do so, or your version of the continuation of a dream anyway.

answered by Enigma | 12-19-2010 at 10:40 PM

Try watching the movie ubunch of times. That's what I did and one night I controlled a dream. I realized i was in a dream and pull out the spiny thing and it kept spinning so i shot myself (pretty crazy), then woke up it some building and started running, then really woke up. so it felt like 2 levels in. craziest dream ever.

answered by Dex | 12-23-2010 at 07:22 AM

The Truth
Inception is real to only the people who have the brain mass to think outside the box if you can't think out side the box maybe your info has already been taken.

answered by Guest | 12-23-2010 at 11:59 PM

I do have dreams myself in which i know that i am dreaming and can do whatever i want and go where ever i want. although i dont know if that is even a lucid dream as it is called.

answered by Guest | 12-24-2010 at 05:46 AM

Lucid dreaming
It is possible to know that you are dreaming, while in a real dream. Because I had a dream I was running from a massive wave, when I arrived at my bedroom door and just said-"This is a dream". And then I woke up, I dont know how I did it but it happened. Its no big deal , actually the first comment on this thread is true. The guy who made the story, thought it up and he said it has nothing to do with real life!! This guy has a really good imagination. I will tell you something not much people have thought of before- If we could perform inception or go into some ones dreams, then we would have worked out time travel. Its only possible if your Derren Brown!!

answered by Guest | 12-26-2010 at 08:34 PM

Weird
Weird that in my dream I'm always afraid of heights, any places where I can fall.

answered by Guest | 12-31-2010 at 11:19 PM

It is, technically, already real. It is called "Lucid Dreaming". The man came up with the movie is actually a master of lucid dreaming, which is where he got the idea for the movie.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2011 at 01:01 AM

As for inception I would have to see it to beleive it but to many things happen to make me think that it isn't entirely impossible, and last night I had a dream within a dream within a dream. I don't really remember what the content was but I remember being in the third dream then thinking I am in a dream and so I told my self to wake up, and I did and I was in my room and in my bed and I don't really know what happened but then I woke up for real a while later. But for the time control in your dreams, I some times I fall asleep and it feels like a second later I woke up but it's been 8 hours or the opposite.

But I do have a question, can you make things in your mind and place them in reality cause one time I awoke to find a girl in my room looking at me and she was there for 10 seconds and then faded away. I know this happens when you hallucinate but this didn't feel like I was hallucinating plus I had never seen this girl before and to this day have never seen any one that looks like her and when you hallucinate I think you usually put something that u have seen previously. Also that day I didn't have a dream so it was out of the blue. Oh, and btw I didn't wake up facing her I was facing the wall and rolled over and saw her on the middle of the room.

answered by Guest | 01-05-2011 at 05:35 AM

yes
It is possible, but not with today's technology, or the ignorance of current leaders...

answered by Guest | 01-06-2011 at 03:53 AM

You can dream inside a dream anyone cant do it, even I've done it. But able to have other people in your dream idk maybe some top military secret, anything's possible with those guys.

answered by Guest | 01-10-2011 at 05:09 PM

huh?
guys,
i suggest you snap back to reality...ahahahah

answered by Guest | 01-11-2011 at 02:43 PM

Dreams
Inception the movie is created based on facts about dreams. Everything said in the Movie Inception is considered to be true through personal experience. I have never tried to enter someone else's dream, but once my friend entered mine when we were hanging out at my house. Most of the time their is a technique to control ones dream, focus your mind on a object when inside a dream that you carry or have in reality and then you would have full control of your dream. But Even so you must be accurate with every single detail of the item and how you control your dream. Inception The Movie gives you a basic lay out of the rules to control your dream.

The most important rule is how to get out of a dream; the movie states "dieing in a dream" and it also works for me. I got stabbed in a dream multiple times and still not dead it hurt so freaking bad as it would normally hurt in real life. Dreams are controlled by your brain and your brian participates the pain of everything that would hurt you and brings it into the dream. You will eventually wake up when even the slightest sound or vibration that your own ears can't perceive. Your brain can not create pain that you inflict on yourself with your own body.Ex: Pinch yourself if it hurts then your not dreaming and if it doesn't 50% your dreaming.

answered by Sora | 01-17-2011 at 07:09 PM

My opinion
To be honest, it obviously made everyone here think, including me. But, i believe that INCEPTION is real, the three layer dream states. I don't remember if it happened to me, but i feel like i have. This movie made me carry around a totem to study if a totem will help in a dream to realize where you are. Out of a whole two weeks, I've only realized once that i was dreaming. I don't know if it helped, but i knew i was dreaming while i had the totem at the time, so i believe it helps.

answered by Guest | 01-25-2011 at 02:32 AM

trawl
Quote:
well some people think it can be done, and i have done it in my dreams and many times I dream something and it happens, I think dreams are more important in your life than you think.
I think dreams are more important in your life than YOU think.

answered by Guest | 01-28-2011 at 06:48 AM

Inception
Fell in love with the movie right off the top.
I thought I'd be confused with everyone saying it was and that you need to pay close attention to the movie at all times. And that people get lost because its to much for them.
But after I watched it I understood it 110% I swear its the BEST movie I ever seen.

But when my dad was explaining things like he always his. He said its real.
Not everything! but that most of it is. Like that you have different levels of dreams and everything But he doesn't believe that you can be stuck in "Limbo" where its like the 4th level of dreaming where things aren't real but they feel to be.
Other then that I dont really think it is I mean after all its just a movie right?
It be insanely cool if it were.
Id be doing that stuff lol.

But they out done their selves making this movie.
5 stars right off the top.

answered by Dont Worry Bout It | 02-12-2011 at 06:30 PM

This movie is one of the best movies I have ever watched! I have been obsessed with it! I researched on the web and read books related to it and I found out that it is a real technique that can be acquired by training the subconscious.

answered by Vito | 03-13-2011 at 03:48 PM

REAL
Well inceptions basically planting an idea in someone`s mind. You can do it by saying it to him or you can plant the idea in his mind through his dream...There can be device like in the movie of sharing dream.. but as far as i know you can control your dreams.

You just have to think in it and thinking is mostly the difficult part of the dream. Because brain work so fast that you don't even know that what is happening, why the scenes keep changing. Basically, dreaming is that process in which we go into our own mind not in our brains. Because brain is a different thing from mind. No one can define mind but every living thing has mind, as far as I have researched Inception can be real but controlling your own dream is difficult, because for that your normal sleep wont work because you can wake up from a dream even by a little beep of your mobile.

So to control your dream you need sleeping pills which can deactivate your body and you can sleep smoothly. That's how you can roam in the dream world controlling it because 5 minutes in real world will give you an hour in the dream world. And I have researched that the people living in this world every man woman child, dream only 1 to 2 minutes not more than that, in dream world they stay in up to half an hour. I have controlled my dream once, it was weirdo one but it was looking like real. I was thinking I am in reality but then i saw something spicy, something that never existed in this world and i woke up from a dream. That's why don't imagine places from your memory because you will stuck in the dream world thinking that it is your real world. Imagine new places, this will differ you from the real world and dream world.

answered by Guest | 04-12-2011 at 11:32 AM

:(
I've had dreams, using inception. In June or July of 2011. Something very bad is going to happen. I can't say for sure it's New York but either New York or 1 of the bigger cities. Something real bad that is gonna devastate that country in which this problem occurs. I've had dreams, tried using inception n controlling but doesn't work. But my dreams become real. So guys start praying because something big is gonna happen in June/July...

answered by Guest | 04-13-2011 at 10:49 AM

Hey ^^ I know this topic is old but I kinda want to give a final conclusion.

Controlling your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) IS possible, I know this because I'm a Lucid Dreamer myself. some people CLAIMED to have had shared dreams. whether shared dreams (including inception and extraction) are real is just a matter of debate. Only those who did it know it =D

answered by Wolf | 04-19-2011 at 05:20 PM

I'm a second level dreamer.
I've constructed a maze in the first level and can pass through this with full control, i have been invited into someone else's dream and we have tried the second level, yes a dream with in a dream it work but when you awake you feel strange in fact I'm not sure if when I'm awake i am awake!

answered by chesterpete | 05-09-2011 at 07:58 PM

Quote:
I'm sure that a few people have experienced this , and people who only feel the deja vu happening, is probably because they already dreamed it.
This happens to me frequency sometime more than one in a day but all my friend think I'm crazy.

answered by Guest | 05-13-2011 at 12:47 AM

From what other people say and if you watched the movie and have had the experience you'd know that its very possible to control your dreams. Now most of you and myself are wondering can we control or even just be in others' dreams whenever we want? Well since someone mentioned hypnosis I thought about the simple fact of subliminal messages, which are ways to control people (look them up.) If both you and a friend used these at the same time then and you each could control your dreams then you guys could most likely share a dream like inception.

answered by Guest | 06-19-2011 at 04:25 PM

I'm not sure if it's real, being able to plant ideas in another's mind, or being in someone else's dream. I have however dreamed a great dream and knew what was going on in it, knew it wasn't real and yet, I still wanted to keep dreaming. It was weird. Also before when I was with my ex I never could dream about him, but now that we are done, he has been in a couple dreams. It makes me wonder if when I'm dreaming about him, if he has the same exact dream also. Kind of crazy to think but you never know. :O

answered by Guest | 06-27-2011 at 08:05 AM

Quote:
A friend of mine told me about him controlling a couple of his so I tried for about a week. Got it once but it was really weird, I had to tell myself every couple of seconds that it was a dream so i could keep control of it. But it was REALLY fun!

answered by Guest | 07-06-2011 at 09:01 PM

whoa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan ritz View Post
it's a thing called false awakening...when you think you wake up in the real world, but you actually wake up into another dream.
I had one back in grade-school! I fell asleep with my eyes open on the couch, dreamed I made breakfast and stuff then woke up. Then I got ready, ate and stuff, and just as I got to school I woke up again! I was just like "Whoa. Cool." Never thought any more of it.

answered by Guest | 07-06-2011 at 09:11 PM

Quote:
it is real
I am building a machine right now.
Really how long will it take before its done??
can you message me? I want to get into people's mind and plant some cool ideas, like building some new teapot designs.

answered by angel_wing6092 | 08-28-2011 at 09:33 PM

Inception is true
Inception is very real, it is so real it is scary. Not all people have the ability to control there dreams, but the ones who do,well a lot of things can happen. The movie was a untrue movie in some since but was based off true information from someone who has knowledge or has taken part in the government research, that is now being used for informational purposes by our own government.

answered by Guest | 09-21-2011 at 10:19 AM

wrong!
Quote:
great movie, and as far as being able to go into someone else's dreams, i have had a dream involving a friend and come to find out that my friend had the same dream involving me, but i have no control over my dreams.
Believe it or not yes you do have all control over your dreams, it's just that when you are in the dream state you usually do not know you are dreaming so there for you think that it is reality and don't even try to control it.

answered by Guest | 09-21-2011 at 02:58 PM

Lucid dreaming is being able to realize you are dreaming and having the ability to use this knowledge to manipulate your surroundings interactions etc. I can do it and there are many books on how to train yourself to do it some are born able others can learn as I did.

answered by Guest | 11-03-2011 at 12:01 AM

Im pretty sure it is true
I had my first lucid dream when I was 19 a year ago. Since I turned 20 I've had like 3 or 4. The only one I controlled what I did was looking at the sky and it was crazy.

But this year I have also had some pretty strange dreams. The first one that made me question inception is one I had about 2-3 weeks ago. I was at the world trade centers as the buildings were burning and I was on the bottom floor in the lobby while all the firemen police and medics were running around. It was sunny, warm and breezy. A guy with a group of medics all wearing blue t-shirts and blue pants called me over. He was on his knee and they had formed a circle standing. I took one knee and he stood up. When he did that he started pointing at me and telling me all these things I needed to do but it had nothing to do with the situation we were in and I can't remember what he said. I stood up when I realized it wasn't about helping anyone there and then I don't remember the rest.

A few days later I had a dream that I was part of a class. The teacher took us all to the surface of the sun but it wasn't hot. She was trying to teach us a theory about what happens to your soul when you die and I remember everything she said. It contradicted everything I believe.

Also this summer a friend of mine and I were in/ had the same dream. That involved the both of us working with Lady Gaga backstage and we were talking to her and she was laughing hysterically at something I said about the people in the audience. I've had like 8 dreams with gaga in them this year and the first one she shot me and said it was in the contract.
I had another one 2 nights ago where we were in the back seat of a car together and it was pitch black outside and dark in the car and I said can I hug you I love you and working with you. Next thing I knew we were at my house setting up for a dinner party with a bunch of people and she asked me if I was going to keep wasting my time or hug her. It was really weird.

I also had a dream that my grandma took me into the bathroom held me and told me to look into the mirror and when i did her reflection was a horrible demon that was screaming. I woke up and when I feel back asleep i was right back there. I was told to ask questions. The first answer was in years the next in weeks and the 3rd in days and I cant remember the 4th question.

Either I'm going through A LOT or something is trying to change my sub conscience

answered by Tom | 11-09-2011 at 03:41 AM

Quote:
I had exactly the same thing happen to me, coincidence? o.O
I think not, but it's pretty weird that the same thing happened a while ago.

answered by Guest | 11-20-2011 at 09:24 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.