Abigail Tyler Videos?

In the movie the Fourth Kind Abigail Tyler is a doctor whose patients are experiencing a strange creepy phenomena in Nome, Alaska. At least three or four of them describe being watched through their bedroom windows by white owls and experiencing other strange events that they can't quite remember.
In the film you can watch videos from dr Abigail Tyler of her patients. Are these videos real? Or were they made just for the movie?

asked by Mork in Movies | 26706 views | 11-07-2009 at 12:12 PM

Depends on what you mean when you say "real". The videos my friend are solid proof, they look authentic. However, i think you were implying or asking if the movie was or is real life "experiences" that were not pre planned. Yes this movie not real in that sense. These actors or actresses were paid.
If anyone who ever lived in Alaska claimed to be abducted by an alien and also saw a psychiatrist, Universal could truthfully claim that the movie was "based on true events".

answered by Bosco | 11-07-2009 at 12:14 PM

The videos are real but the movie is not.
I just think that is so cheap and cliche for them to portray the movie this way. It deff, makes me lose respect for the director and actors involved who go along with saying that it's true. I mean honestly have some dignity and respect the only way to sell a movie isn't to lie to people watching.

answered by PArker | 11-07-2009 at 12:16 PM

Err, this really doesn't make any sense. If the videos are real, than the movie essentially is real. In the videos, we not only see a man floating in his bed as he becomes possessed by an Alien Entity, but also "Abbey Tyler" herself becomes possessed by this Entity that speaks Summerian.

The movie at the very beginning indicates that the events have taken place. If you're saying the movie's not telling the truth, than the videos are faked. If the videos are real, meaning an alien entity REALLY DID possess these people and abduct a little girl, as said in the actual archive video, then the movie as it's premise, IS REAL. You cannot discount one without discounting the other.

So don't blame Universal unless the whole thing is fake. I'd like myself to get to the bottom of this because if the archive footage is real, as in TRULY REAL AND IT HAPPENED, it has tremendous implications for not only the UFO community but humanity as a whole (especially if these things have been around since the Summarians and have perhaps shaped humanity and it's religions to think they're our God).

The real way to find out if it's real is to find the actual people that were in the archive footage, meaning, if it's fake, then find the actress that portrayed the "real Abbey" in the footage. Find the her "real patients" actors that freaked out in the footage. If these are all fake, these people are real paid actors/actresses somewhere.

answered by Guest | 11-10-2009 at 12:19 PM

Wow... so there are actually people that GENUINELY believe that that footage is "real"? Holy crap... Please tell me you are between the ages of 11 and 17. It really makes me worry for the future if any sane adult would look at a piece of crap like the 4th Kind and not completely see through it as a cheesy Hollywood schlock job.

People are just SO desperate to believe in all of this "alien" garbage. I guess this is what it was like in ancient times to watch the first lunatics forming religions insisting that a "burning bush" spoke to them. Really sad.

answered by Guest | 11-17-2009 at 12:39 AM

the way i see it...
whether or not the movie is "real" or the footage, the basic FACT is, over 200 people just VANISHED from nome alaska around or in the year 2000, the FBI pays the area more visits then anywhere else, nothing has ever been explained, none of the missing victims have ever been found neither were any traces of them. just because something is scary to believe doesn't mean it cant be real. tell me how a little girl disappeared from her mother's care while they were under house arrest, the cop was outside watching. if the mother did it, the little girl would have HAD to be somewhere in the house, and she wasn't.

the movie doesn't tell you that you have to believe, but if you can find another way to explain what happened in nome alaska and all the FBI interest, i would LOVE to hear it.

answered by Guest | 11-20-2009 at 07:52 PM

This is just like the blair witch project, its already so watered down that no one will ever know if it was real or not. I'm starting to think the new trend is to make " mothman prophacy " movies becouse they want you to think its all real but not really know. We all want to believe in this stuff so bad that every time we see a movie we glom on to the hope that its real. I dont think that we are the only thing in the universe, it would be very dumb to think that in a place so big that the earth is like the head of a pin, that we are the only ones. But untill i see the little green ones i dont know any more than you do. For those of you who just want to dismiss them and scream " there not real" can you prove that any more than people that think they are ? come on stop acting like just because you dont believe, that your opinion is more right than any one elses. prove they dont exist, but untill than your no more right than any one who who believes, open your mind a little.

answered by Guest | 11-23-2009 at 05:23 AM

so is it real or not?
well my thing is by the end of the movie they tell you everything is not what it seems, because if any of you have seen the movie there is the scene where dr tyler is lying beside her husband in bed and he gets stabbed by this long metal machine or whatever it was. but later when the cops are investigating they show her the autopsy photo of her husband and he has shot himself in the head (the same as all of the other victims that went through the same experience) and she says it was her own way to disguise the truth behind it all so shes really just imagining alot so its really tough to say. but the guy who made the movie even comes out and says he made it this movie to be believable but its actually all fake footage which you can kinda tell after a while. but none the less i was very entertained by it all like the scene where the guy levitates off the bed and his body twists around that was pretty intense. if you havent seen this movie i would recommend just to see it all for yourself it is alot to take in if you actually do believe in these kind of scenarios even though it is suppose to be not real.

answered by Guest | 11-23-2009 at 03:15 PM

I think all of the audio and videos are real! Well because, they had the actual date and film time! I believe in this movie so much!

answered by Guest | 12-18-2009 at 07:06 PM

until the actress who portrayed the real abigail emily tyler is found, no one can say for 100% it's fake. anyone who dismisses the credibility of this story already have their minds made up.

answered by masongoliver | 01-15-2010 at 08:15 AM

the real actress http://www.charlottemilchard.com/

answered by Guest | 02-24-2010 at 09:54 AM

Logical thinking...
ok,
1. the actress playing abigail is in the so called "video's" from the movie. she herself is an actress playing in re-created video's labeled oct.2000. this is NOT the real abigail so how can these video's be called real???
2. no one else collaborates except the samerian dialect expert now teaching in canada. the movie states he collaborates it, but no actual written statements exist. technically we are all watching the events of ONE PERSON'S ACCOUNT of these events.
3. speaking from a strictly anatomical background, how can a human being produce an "emp" to disrupt camera's inside a house??? there are reported incidents from the U.S. Air Force of coming into contact with "UFO's" and all electrical mechanics failing, but this was in direct contact with a "mother ship". yes, the human body possesses some electrical properties, but not enough to cause a camera to blur just enough out of focus but THE SOUND MIC WAS STILL FUNCTIONAL???
4. the movie NEVER states, nor does anyone from the encounters, specify who is talking in sumerian during the distorted focus of the camera feeds. whether it be white noise or added later. how was Ms. Abigail able to communicate with the said "extra terrestrial" in the last camera feed in the movie? why were only specific words emphasized on and why was the ONLY complete phrase I....AM....GOD....???????

come on people, use your heads and don't believe everything that comes from a movie. if i WERE able to find the ACTUAL video's of abigail tylers work, then my facts could be verified. these video's are of actors re-creating so called events from abigail's past. schizophrenia anyone???

answered by Dr. Guest 8127 | 03-14-2010 at 05:44 PM

Just a little addition to the above post, the date and time stamp on cameras are set by the user of the camera. You can change all that, and the rest of the times and dates are put on the screen by the director and editors after the filming. Don't think that because it says October 3, 2000 it is actually that date.

answered by Guest | 03-20-2010 at 09:32 PM

How do you know that the video footage is real?

answered by Guest | 03-21-2010 at 04:02 AM

It's probably a little too late now to state, but the videos are fake. At least the one where Abby is taken the house where the one guy kills his family and himself. The DVD release of the video contains deleted scenes of which has one that shows the cop car camera and others and its quiet until you hear the director call "Action".

answered by Guest | 04-05-2010 at 07:55 PM

Fake?
OK arguing it's real based solely on footage that is completely makeable in your back yard is a waist of time. Proof that footage like this can be made is in a cult classic. the original remake of Texas chainsaw massacre showed a realistic video from an old style video camera of leather face coming out of the dark to kill two investigating officers. Later on the film makers admitted to making the footage and that it was not REAL!!! Lets just face it, with the technology today anything is possible. the man rising from the bed from a laying down position is possible because 1. Notice how the sheet covers his legs and any possible evidence that something is holding him up. Magicians use techniques like this all the time. The movie mask shows Jim carrey opening his jaws much larger then humanly possible like similar to what abbey did during her video taped episode. Don't give me the excuse that it's impossible for the normal person to create such an affect. Computers nowadays already come with simple programs to recreate these affects in videos. I'm sorry to burst your bubbles but video evidence nowadays is not solid evidence. Anything is possible with a simple camcorder or digital camera and just a simple idea of computer workings. Sorry don't give me any excuses no matter what your argument technology today makes it possible. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to make it work.

answered by jakeplayer | 04-11-2010 at 09:20 PM

Dumb people
Wow if any of you really think this movie is real then you are dumber than all get up. Any normal person should be able to see through the crappy holly wood "acting" then you are dumb. This video is fake and so are the so called "real" videos.

answered by Guest | 04-22-2010 at 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PArker View Post
The videos are real but the movie is not.
I just think that is so cheap and cliche for them to portray the movie this way. It deff, makes me lose respect for the director and actors involved who go along with saying that it's true. I mean honestly have some dignity and respect the only way to sell a movie isn't to lie to people watching.
honey don't let these people sway your thoughts ....yes it is real and the real doctors that stood by Abigail collaborate the story but do not want to talk about for they can not believe still what they saw. no where will you find that that footage is not real and authentic, because it is whats sad is that Abigail had to lose her husband, her son , her daughter and what she thought she had left her truth. people are so simple

answered by Guest | 04-26-2010 at 06:18 PM

fake! proved! ))
there are many things used in this movie to trick our minds to consider the story is true... and the first part of the movie even made me doubt .... but even before i've asked the Internet about dr. Abby i've noticed that in one "homemade" episode the time stamp slides slowly down off the screen )))) and all the story's trustworthiness is slowly fading away as the movie goes ...

answered by Keerah | 05-15-2010 at 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wow... so there are actually people that GENUINELY believe that that footage is "real"? Holy crap... Please tell me you are between the ages of 11 and 17. It really makes me worry for the future if any sane adult would look at a piece of crap like the 4th Kind and not completely see through it as a cheesy Hollywood schlock job.

People are just SO desperate to believe in all of this "alien" garbage. I guess this is what it was like in ancient times to watch the first lunatics forming religions insisting that a "burning bush" spoke to them. Really sad.
Lol, whats really sad about guys like you is the fact that you discredit everyone according your own standards, alienating people that doesn't think like you, by saying crap like "you must be an 11 year old boy" its a kind of fanaticism...and also makes you look like a douche bag...I bet you believe in even more ridiculous things and you call yourself a "sane adult"

answered by Guest | 05-18-2010 at 06:43 AM

where
where can we find the real abby or just see her

answered by Guest | 06-26-2010 at 07:56 AM

Charlotte Milchard is the actress who played abby in the "real videos". it's fake. you guys are idiots

answered by Guest | 06-26-2010 at 08:47 AM

If the FBI pay so many visits there every year, and people go missing there all the time, who is to say the FBI aren't doing the abducting? after all anyone who is into conspiracies must know about MK Ultra and how far the government will go to cover their own asses.

In any case, I beleive that there is intelligent life out there, there is so much in space it would be crazy not to, even Bill Gates the most clever man on earth says so.
But if anyone who doesn't believe in it then bury your head in the sand and 'pretend the hurricane isn't coming, it still is and it's gonna get you right in the ass'.

Chris Milton.

answered by Guest | 06-27-2010 at 08:47 PM

I agree with you
I mean come on!! not even the "real" Dr. Abigail is real in the movie!! hellooo! they are all actors and the so called real footage is also fake!! it is all set up for our minds to make up what we want of it. If it is so real where are the real hard evidence, please dont say the videos because they are distorted and you cannot see clearly!! its a new century new equipment and brains!! research it i did!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wow... so there are actually people that GENUINELY believe that that footage is "real"? Holy crap... Please tell me you are between the ages of 11 and 17. It really makes me worry for the future if any sane adult would look at a piece of crap like the 4th Kind and not completely see through it as a cheesy Hollywood schlock job.

People are just SO desperate to believe in all of this "alien" garbage. I guess this is what it was like in ancient times to watch the first lunatics forming religions insisting that a "burning bush" spoke to them. Really sad.

answered by Guest | 07-01-2010 at 05:47 PM

The videos were not real. The lady in the videos is an actress named Charlotte Millchard, you can find her on IMDB. And only 24 people disappeared from Nome between 1960 and 2000. Granted a lot for an extremely small town, but not earth shattering.

answered by Guest | 09-16-2010 at 08:02 PM

Speculation
I watched the movie at my brothers house and it took me two weeks to rationalize everything about it. I did a study on Sumerians who lived in the preadamite world when Lucifer ruled the earth before it was destroyed by God when Lucifer was cast out of heaven to the earth and the whole quadrant of this universe was destroyed. Sumerians were evidently the race of angelic beings that dominated the earth hundreds of thousands of years ago during the time of the dinosaurs etc. It talked about the length of rule one of their kings ruled were hundreds of thousands of years.

Lucifer (now Satan) said I will ascend above the clouds and become like God and there was war in Heaven and God, Michael, and other warring angels threw them back down to earth and hell was created in the earth to contain them. "Hell was made for the Devil and his angels".

During the time of creation after God had made Man and Woman and men began to multiply and replenish the earth. Satan saw his advantage to rule the earth again and saw a weakness in Eve. So he possessed a serpent which at that time was the most beautifulest creature in the Garden and came to Eve to Temp Her into partaking of the forbidden tree of Good and Evil. She fell for His plan and partook of it and convinced Adam who knew better to partake of it also.

This separated them from their relationship they had with God and God could no longer come down and talk with man as He did before. So when God found out about their Sin He put a curse on the earth which remains until this day, but made a plan to come down Himself and redeem mankind and give them a way out of having to go to Hell upon death by going into Hell himself and taking the keys of Death and of Hell from Lucifer (Satan) and start the process of taking rule back over the earth which is happening even now. Death warrant was given to mankind because of the Sin.

God wanted man to live forever like the preadamite race, but Man also fell. After man began to multiply on the Earth another sect of Angels saw the Women on the earth that they were beautiful and they were interested in the sex involved in pro-creation and decided to change their estate and their position and come down and take wives and have children. Which is written about in Jude.

They did so and violated Gods ordinance and did all this without His consent thus Sinning themselves. The children were as men of the past from of olden times of great strength and talent and knowledge. Also, the angels taught the people the making of weapons of war, and sorceries, and powers of the universe which was forbidden for men to know at this point. They taught violence and with the talented mighty men of renown there were tasks for them to do of extraordinary feats.

It is believed some mythical stories were written of these men who were "sons of gods" in the Greek mythology tales of Hercules, Theseus, and of Giants and Cyclops. It is also said that there were Giants in those days in the earth who eventually turned cannibal. When God decided to destroy the earth once again by Water except for Noah who had perfect lineage from Adam and not corrupted by Angelic beings, and not corrupted by Sin because He was a Righteous man.

Saved Noah and His Family. But All the Rest were drowned including the mighty men and the Giants and their spirits now remain on the earth as evil Spirits tormenting mankind and wreaking havoc all over the world. Fallen angels now reside in the atmosphere being released form Hell into our atmosphere when the Waters of the Deep were moved off the Earth in Genesis 1:1.

And Satan is still Prince and Power of the Air, but has nothing in Christ Jesus. And just as Angels travel in Chariots, so these Spirits of the fallen Angels, and possibly the Spirits of the preadamic race fly in these Chariots to torment mankind and abduct as many as they can, and it is believed they must find one woman who will birth the Son of Satan and that One is to be the Anti-Christ on the Earth who will be fully possessed with Satan Himself with the False Prophet who will do miracles in the sight of all the people to make them believe that He is the forerunner of the Messiah but will be a false Messiah, because the real Messiah has already come and they have crucified Him and He is Risen from the Grave and ascended to the Right Hand of God the Father to intercede for mankind. And will save as many as will accept Him as true Lord and Savior of their lives.

Satan is just a Prince now, He is not Lord in any form of the Word. Jesus Is Lord. And in the end, EVERY knee will bow and every tongue will confess, of things under the world, or in the world, or above the world, or in Heaven, all will confess that Jesus IS Lord to the Glory of God The Father.

answered by Guest | 10-04-2010 at 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wow... so there are actually people that GENUINELY believe that that footage is "real"? Holy crap... Please tell me you are between the ages of 11 and 17. It really makes me worry for the future if any sane adult would look at a piece of crap like the 4th Kind and not completely see through it as a cheesy Hollywood schlock job.

People are just SO desperate to believe in all of this "alien" garbage. I guess this is what it was like in ancient times to watch the first lunatics forming religions insisting that a "burning bush" spoke to them. Really sad.
do you really think we are the only life in the whole universe gtfo

answered by Guest | 10-04-2010 at 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I watched the movie at my brothers house and it took me two weeks to rationalize everything about it. I did a study on Sumerians who lived in the preadamite world when Lucifer ruled the earth before it was destroyed by God when Lucifer was cast out of heaven to the earth and the whole quadrant of this universe was destroyed. Sumerians were evidently the race of angelic beings that dominated the earth hundreds of thousands of years ago during the time of the dinosaurs etc. It talked about the length of rule one of their kings ruled were hundreds of thousands of years.
Wow..... Sounds like a pretty kick-ass video game.
Yet another random misinterpretation of a book written by our uneducated ancestors.... Can we drop the whole "God" concept and just try to evolve into something better than what we currently are......? ******* sheep that cower in fear of anything that might alter our precious, materialistic, crock-of-**** lifestyles.
By the way, I have seen a UFO in broad daylight tailing or maybe inside of a stormfront, just exposing its ass-end a little. Whatever it was, my logic couldn't figure it out. All I know is that it was huge, using the stormfront for scale. It was in the shape of the Best Buy price tag logo.... A horizontal, elongated trapezoid that was golden brown. Not like hash browns but like real gold and shiny brown. Light hit it once and a beam shot across it. I stopped chasing it because it started pouring to the point of zero visibility.
Anyway, there are other things out there, apparently with complete control of gravity and inertia that could, no doubt, destroy us. If that was the intent maybe it already would have happened. Maybe in the end, they just want to change us for the better. After all, it is a pretty terrible world.

answered by Guest | 10-18-2010 at 04:34 PM

The movie might not be real but the basis of it is.
Everyone should believe in something. I'd rather believe in something that dates further back than all religions and was the root and creation of all religions. Its from Sumerian cylinder texts that the bible borrowed from like Genesis and the flood. Sumerians talked of the Annunaki. There's evidence everywhere you just have to look for it. They were the giants, "Sons of god". The reason why everyone looks for the truth is because their whole life they've been fed ******** that was forced on them by the infamous Inquisition whom was created by the church and would kill any and all people who believed in a religion that wasn't of catholic religion like jews and muslim. Religion is still changing till this day but Sumerians where here first and have contributed to human civilization since the beginning of time. Believing in religious organizations are like believing Christopher Columbus discovered America when their were already Indians living here. Sumerians were already here, no need to rewrite a bible. Ufos HAVE shown themselves and thousands of people witnessed it, the military denied it and lied. Look up 1952, a squadron of ufos buzzed Washington and our F93 jets fought them off. They have traveled from far distances, don't you think they have the technology to not be noticed or the technology to take over but they won't they're watching over us, so they can intervene as soon as we start H-bombing each other. Do you think ufos would actually land here, lol with all the racism we have, we are afraid of what we don't understand and use violence to express it. They know we would try to tear them apart.

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Anyway, there are other things out there, apparently with complete control of gravity and inertia that could, no doubt, destroy us. If that was the intent maybe it already would have happened. Maybe in the end, they just want to change us for the better. After all, it is a pretty terrible world.
Holy s*** you people are mad! If there are such things as UFO's with gravity manipulating devices it would cause an electrical disturbance and NORAD will sure as f*** notice it. As for the movie it is completely fake with a paid cast and you need to find something else to waste your time with.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2011 at 09:23 PM

Now I'm really getting confused if the movie is real or not! if the aliens really exist, did all the people in Nome, Alaska saw this flying thingy in the sky they are talking about? and a white owl that is not really an owl??? first, I believe in the movie cause there are some facts and now they are telling its not FOR REAL! second, the alien who said "i am.. GOD", I mean, how did that alien knew how to speak in that language?

Did the Egyptians really saw an alien? because if they really saw them, they would have been in the walls or statue figure just like you saw in the movie "the fourth kind".

answered by Guest | 03-10-2011 at 03:31 AM

This is the devil's work, meaning the real footage appears like there being possessed and I believe there truly is a God that you need have Faith in and there is a devil whom will show his demons and can pretend to be God or in this case the extra terrestrial, and my mom agrees with me.

answered by Guest | 04-08-2011 at 12:07 AM

Alien ships
It would be physically impossible for any man made anything, ship, aircraft, artillery, NUKE... anything to penetrate an alien spaceship. Picture this, flying light sleep through space, then boom you hit a small creator at light speed.

I'm not going to give you the mathematical break down to the speed and force to which the impact of something like that would cause on any man made material, but it would be greater than every NUKE on this planet going off simultaneously.

Which means in essence there shields would be of a force we could not even begin to understand let alone penetrate. I'm not a scientist, which is why I have a lot of misspelled words; however facts are facts, and common sense should apply.

NOTE 2: think about the capabilities we have on the universe here on earth, we can see vastly into space but can still only walk on the moon. Now imagine a species who can walk in different galaxies. Imagine there recon capabilities, hell we could be a TV series for the everyday alien for all we know. Bottom line there most likely is Alien life you have to be stupid to think all of time and space is reserved for humans, especially if your one of those nuts who believe in talking serpents, walking on water, rising from the dead, but you won't believe in aliens.

There would be no battle if aliens came to earth insinuating they even let us know they came, they could be right here next to you, and how would you know, whens the last time you left the galaxy? So why do humans continue to put them selves on the same playing field as species they can't even began to comprehend? We can barely figure each other out. And most of them spend so much time preparing for death with this religious hocus pocus that we hardly enjoy the one life that we do get.

You haven't even fished what's on your plate but your worried about dessert. That's why religion has claimed more lives then anything else in this world. Why wouldn't god be a misinterpretation of an ancient alien sighting / UFO sighting if I drove my busted car in, hell the time Jesus walked the earth, do you think the bible is really going to have Mercury cougar in there somewhere? I bet they would describe my car something like a divine chariot, which it's not let me be the first to let you in on that secret. If a cave man looked up and saw a space ship of course he's gonna call it God, what in the hell else is his pea shaped little mind supposed to call it? What would you call it right now in 2011, you give me a spacecraft model.

answered by humm | 12-17-2011 at 03:55 AM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.