Soleil Moon Frye Before Surgery Pics?

Soleil Moon Frye had large breasts as a young girl. Frye had a medical condition termed gigantomastia that is basically having giant breasts.
Soleil Moon Frye claims that she had 38 DD breast cups at 15 years old.
She then had surgery and reduced her breast size to be more comfortable and to avoid back problems in the future.
I was wondering if there are any pictures of Soleil Moon Frye before the surgery.
if there are, where can I see them? Can anyone post a link to the pictures?

asked by Amari in Celebrity | 194772 views | 07-16-2010 at 10:15 PM

At 16, in 1993, Soleil Moon Frye had breast-reduction surgery because of several problems. Frye felt the pain of her heavy load on her body. Psychologically, Soleil Moon Frye felt she was not taken seriously because of her huge breasts.

Pictures of Soleil Moon Frye before the surgery.

Pictures of Soleil Moon Frye after the surgery.

Doctors advice patients with gigantomastia to do a breast reduction to avoid health problems.
Many teens afflicted with the condition go under the knife before the age of 17 to reduce both breasts into a more manageable size.
But I personally like Soleil Moon Frye more in the before pictures.

answered by Jeffrey | 07-16-2010 at 10:23 PM

Me too
She is amazing now, but I liked her "before" very much too.

answered by Guest | 11-29-2010 at 10:38 PM

She had no right making those boobs smaller.

answered by Guest | 05-15-2011 at 11:17 AM

You have no right to tell her that she has no right to make sure that she doesn't f*** up her back in the near future because of those chest weights.

answered by Guest | 05-15-2011 at 11:46 PM

She has a right to do anything she wants to her own body.

answered by Guest | 06-10-2011 at 09:08 PM

She should have kept those big melons.
I can't believe she actually went ahead with the surgery, she was perfect before it.

answered by Guest | 08-04-2011 at 08:41 AM

She does not have the right to do that. She was born with a beautiful body and she should have just kept it, there was nothing wrong with it.

answered by Guest | 08-22-2011 at 06:09 AM

nah, stfu noob she looked better with a huge rack
Every time a pair of huge knockers is reduced an angel loses its wings, shame on you Soleil Moon Frye.

answered by Guest | 09-02-2011 at 11:23 AM

One of the the dudes has his hand on her thing....lucky hand.
And yes, she looked way better before the surgery.

answered by Guest | 09-02-2011 at 12:36 PM

Big or small, she is still beautiful and praise to her for not turning into a complete waste like most child actors that let the fame get the best of them.

answered by Guest | 09-02-2011 at 12:49 PM

She's ruined herself forever. It's sad really, her body was one of the most beautiful creations God ever made.
Why change it with surgery?

answered by Guest | 09-10-2011 at 05:26 AM

heavy
If she was worried about the weight I would've gladly carried them for her, on my face.

answered by Guest | 11-02-2011 at 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She had no right making those boobs smaller.
Its her body. And don't give me the God made her the way she was meant to be speech because most guys only say that when it comes to breast reduction and and not breast enlargement. God may of had a plan for how she would looked but growth hormones in food have been screwing women over for years now. My aunt had hers reduced because it became a sleeping problem. It doesn't make since for you body to grow to the point it can suffocate you in your sleep.

answered by Guest | 11-14-2011 at 12:13 PM

Lighten up
It's hilarious to watch someone make a comment about how she had no right to reduce her breasts, and then everyone else spin out.

Are you all really so dense that he's just making an offhand comment as a joke?

Christ, lighten up. I pray I'm never so bored or ignorant I go into a rant about the rights of women because I don't get a joke.

answered by Guest | 12-05-2011 at 04:51 AM

While I believe in the individual's right to choose... honestly breast reduction should be banned. It's a ridiculous idea that her breasts (which were not that big... my wife has H cups, it's all about wearing bras that actually FIT and support them) were going to cause her back problems. She wanted the "supermodel" look which to me is nothing short of anorexia. She's always been a pretty girl, loved her as punky.. wish she was in the spotlight more these days. But you women need to stop the whole "to prevent back problems" crap... if a guy went around claiming he needed to have his genitalia reduced to prevent back problems you'd all make him a laughing stock.

And breasts suffocating you in your sleep... you really don't expect anybody to take you seriously saying things like that do you?

answered by Guest | 01-01-2012 at 10:21 PM

gee, really????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
She does not have the right to do that. She was born with a beautiful body and she should have just kept it, there was nothing wrong with it.
I can't believe you said that she didn't have the right. I also struggled with huge breasts and they looked gaudy as my Dr said and they HURT my back and neck. SO glad I got it done, I got so many whistles dates and plugs as soon as i got rid of the "gaudiness."

answered by Guest | 01-31-2012 at 09:02 PM

You do realize that even beside the point of back pain, the rapid growth that is experienced causes pain in the breasts and other great physical discomfort. This type of hypertrophy causes them to also have excessive weight different than that of unaffected breasts. That support in the bra thing can only work for so long, not to mention the fact that there are situations in which a bra would not be worn. She was just saving herself further pain in the future and she still looks great.

P.S. There are multiple cases of death by suffocation under oversized breasts, and many more of near suffocation.

answered by Guest | 02-02-2012 at 09:10 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.