Luc Carl Bio & Wiki?

Lady Gaga is again dating with musician and bartender Luc Carl. Earlier both of them were together but due to some problems they split many years ago. But they have begun dating again in the start of this month.

Who is this guy Luc Carl, the only thing I know about him is that he is in the music industry but nothing more.
What is Luc Carl's biography? Does he have a wiki page in Wikipedia?

asked by Marissa in Celebrity | 39470 views | 07-09-2010 at 06:05 PM

Luc Carl is 29 years old and hails from Omaha, Nebraska, though he now lives in Brooklyn, New York. On his MySpace profile, his About Me section reads, “Got slicked black hair Skin tight jeans Cadillac car And a teenage dream.” Who he’s looking for? “Blonde. ridiculously expensive perfume. 6” heels.” Sounds like Gaga to us.

Luc Carl is a club promoter, musician and a DJ. Now a day he is writing his memoir “The Drunk Diet: A Memoir By Luc Carl “and his book will hit the shelves in 2011. He is the owner of two bars Welcome to the Johnsons and St. Jerome’s and sometimes he also serves as a bartender in his bars.

Here's a picture of Luc Carl.

Luc Carl

It is reported that Lady Gaga’s first album is entirely about her relationship with Luc Carl and her song, You and I is all about their reconciliation and if you go through lyrics of You and I you may find a good indication when Lady Gaga says, Its been a long time but I am back in town, but this time I am not leaving without you.

Gaga and Luc Carl were spotted at a New York Mets baseball game together last month, their first public date since getting back together.

As far as I know, there is no biography or wiki profile of Luc Carl.

answered by Ariana | 07-09-2010 at 06:07 PM

Luc Carl is a night club manager, promoter, musician, DJ, author, bartender, certified personal trainer, and semi-pro bowler from Omaha, Nebraska. He currently lives in New York City, and owns two bars, St. Jerome's, and Welcome To The Johnsons. He dated Lady Gaga for three years, and is the source of inspiration for many songs she had written during that time.

answered by Andy | 07-10-2010 at 01:13 AM

Not owner of any of those joints. He did work at San Loco taco stand as well. Nice guy

answered by Guest | 09-17-2010 at 07:11 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.