What Did You Think Of The Eclipse Movie?

I just watched Eclipse. Oh wow, I just loved it, It was pretty close to the book. They didn't really leave anything important out. Just a few minor details.
What did you think of the Eclipse movie?

I have to say i loved twilight and i loved new moon, but the eclipse movie is something else. The soundtrack is amazing too.
The only complain I have is that they shortened some things, but hey it's a movie.

So, what did you think of Twilight: Eclipse? Was it everything you hoped for? Was it better than the book?

asked by Paige in Movies | 2343 views | 06-30-2010 at 06:24 PM

Eclipse was just awesome. It's a must see movie and I am definitely going to go see it again.
I was surprised because I expected Eclipse not be so good but it was and it had so much action in it.
What can I say? I just loved it. I thought it was really really good.

When I watched New Moon I was a bit disappointed when I left the theater but not with Eclipse, they really nailed the script this time.
I was looking forward to seeing the tent part with Jake and Edward. Also, where Bella really kisses Jake.

I loved the soundtrack too. The song I liked the most was "Heavy In Your Arms."
So if you haven't seen Eclipse yet, go and watch it now! It's awesome.

answered by Marla | 06-30-2010 at 06:32 PM

OMG this movie blew my mind.
It is by far my favorite Twilight movie now. It was definetely better than the first two films.
I really enjoyed it! It was better than New Moon. Breaking Dawn will hopefully be even better!

answered by Finn | 07-01-2010 at 02:48 PM

Re: Twilight Eclipse
The movie was awesome, I didn't like the new Victoria too much, but the overall is great.

answered by Erivers | 07-09-2010 at 03:03 PM

honestly???
There's more MISTAKES in the Twilight series than any book-to-movie series in history. Here, let's just START with the FIRST:

Like SERIOUSLY... WTF.

Btw, she plagiarized True Blood.

Compare THOSE.

True Blood was written before Twilight...
and the man himself Stephen King says:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2009/feb/05/stephenking-fiction

answered by Guest | 08-29-2010 at 02:57 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.