Deborah Lee Lorenzana Photo?

A woman named Deborah Lee Lorenzana is suing Citibank for discrimination claiming she was fired for being too good looking.

Deborah Lee Lorenzana was told by managers that her work clothes were inappropriate for her job at Citibank in New York and needed to be changed.

"They said their body shapes were different from mine, and I drew too much attention," she told the Village Voice.

Where can I see a photo of Deborah Lee Lorenzana?

asked by August in Law & Ethics | 15202 views | 06-03-2010 at 04:34 PM

Deborah Lee Lorenzana is a Puerto Rican banker that says she was given a list of clothes she would no longer be able to wear - including pencil skirts, fitted suits and polo necks.

The people at Citibank is crazy.
She was fired, according to the New York Post, in August 2009, and her gender discrimination lawsuit is currently in private arbitration.

Lorenzana, who is 5-feet-6 and 125 pounds, defended her fashion choices, saying she never flashed too much skin and dressed professionally, not provocatively.

"Never did I ever show cleavage," the divorced single mom said. "I like fashion, but I always dressed professionally."

Here's a photo of Deborah Lee Lorenzana.

Deborah Lee Lorenzana

If she always dressed like in the photo then she has a case.

Citibank officials declined to comment, according to the article
 but contacted Forbes with the following statement: "We believe this lawsuit is without merit and we will defend against it vigorously. We respect the privacy of all of our employees and therefore cannot comment more specifically on this litigation"

A private arbitrator will eventually decide Lorenzana's case.

answered by Harry | 06-03-2010 at 04:38 PM

People is getting confused about Debrahlee Lorenzana's name.
Some spell it Debralee Lorenzana (the correct way) and some news sources are calling her Deborah Lee.
Anyway, I believe she is trying to gain a lot of publicity for herself, and it is hard to believe Citibank workers fired her with such a dumb excuse.
I've seen very attractive girls working at the Citibank in my city and they've never had a problem.

answered by Nicholas | 06-03-2010 at 05:43 PM

Deborah Lee Lorenzana used to work for Citibank as a business banker at their branch inside the Chrysler building. She says her outfits for work were deemed "too distracting" by her male managers.

But Deborah claims she never showed her cleavage, so what is too distracting for men?
She looks hot in the photo.

answered by Elliott | 06-03-2010 at 09:24 PM

"I am no Angelina Jolie," Lorenzana said to reporters. "I am no Eva Mendes."
Deborah Lee Lorenzana actually gave a full interview about this, I can't find it.

If she's expected to make herself look less attractive for those men in the work environment, what about those men? Where is their professional control in the work environment?

answered by Sarah | 06-04-2010 at 05:26 PM

Artist
Are you kidding me? She looks fine and as professional as any female corporate exec. This definitely falls under the classic " Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" category. If she worked with me, I'd never miss a day, so put me down for perfect attendance Deborah!!

answered by Rixxy | 06-08-2010 at 10:39 AM

She is nothing but an opportunistic woman. She did not make her goals and so she wants someone to blame. Now, if you make a big deal about anything and go to the news, you will get noticed and due to "damage control" and reputations, you will get a payout. She is divorced, broke and working for Chase now. When they fire her for opening her big mouth, she will sue them too. Furthermore, she is not that attractive, giving herself too much credit

answered by Guest | 06-12-2010 at 06:01 AM

ANOTHER disgusting, phony gold digger
Why haven't I seen a single article on her education or qualifications for that 70k/year job? This bimbo had some rinky dink, 2 year certificate from some Phillipine "college", and it wasn't in the business or banking arena.

It is woefully obvious what her "qualifications" were. This headcase would benefit from a lobotomy.

answered by Guest | 06-16-2010 at 07:22 PM

^^English and history majors become bankers all the time. It's not important whether or not they have any direct education in finance or banking.

answered by Guest | 06-29-2010 at 04:52 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.