Pattie Lynn Mallette Wikipedia & Pics?

Pattie Lynn Mallette, the 34 year old mother of Justin Bieber, is rumored to have been offered her own spread in the infamous men's magazine, Playboy.
But there have been so many rumors about Justin Bieber lately that I don't know what to believe.

I don't know much about Justin Bieber's mom Pattie Lynn Mallette. Can anyone post the link to her Wikipedia page or maybe her biography? Are there pictures of her, does she look like Justin?

asked by Autumn in Celebrity | 21877 views | 06-25-2010 at 11:14 PM

Pattie Lynn Mallette is 34 years old and she had Justin Bieber at the age of 18 and raised him as a single parent. She has been integral to the meteoric rise of her son's fame. In fact, she was the one who posted YouTube videos of him singing.

Here's a picture of Pattie Lynn Mallette.

Pattie Lynn Mallette Justin Bieber

She looks fantastic in that picture.

I tried to search for her in wikipedia but she doesn't have a page.
Pattie Lynn Mallette travels everywhere with Justin and manages his career.
Justin is very protective of his single mom, and even scolded overzealous fans on Twitter once when they knocked her down at an autograph session in New Zealand. He also reportedly loves having her on tour with him and hopes to once day buy her house.

answered by Paige | 06-25-2010 at 11:15 PM

Pattie Lynn Mallette has a twitter account where she talks about her life and Justin Bieber.

Pattie's response to the playboy offer is on Twitter and it's an emphatic:

"PLAYBOY!? Heavens No, HELL NO! Heavens AND Hell NO! Thx but no thx! My son finds this rumor hysterical! Please don't believe what u read!"

Pattie Lynn Mallette moved with him to Atlanta so that he could pursue a singing career and has been by his side at most events ever since.

answered by Emily | 06-26-2010 at 07:56 PM

bio
I know for a fact she was born in Timmins Ontario and went to Ecole Secondaire Catholique Theriault till she dropped out of high school and ran away, I believe it was to London Ontario and was on drugs and drank a lot to cover her pain from being abused as a kid...then got pregnant at 18.

answered by Guest | 02-22-2011 at 05:41 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.