Is Lawrence Taylor Guilty Or Innocent?

Is Lawrence Taylor Guilty or Innocent of the accusations he's facing?
Do you think Lawrence Taylor really raped that girl, for what I've heard, it was consensual.
If he is guilty, I hope he is put in jail for years. His lawyer was amusing, painting Taylor as a victim and calling this whole episode a nightmare.

She is 16, only 1 year under the age of consent in NY, and of the age of consent in most states. Plus, he most likely had no knowledge of her being underage. Media should tone it down, or at least present balanced coverage.

asked by Leah in Law & Ethics | 1286 views | 06-23-2010 at 08:50 PM

Lawrence Taylor is not innocent, he is guilty.
Her being 16 and him 51 has a lot do with it. In my mind that's rape in itself, no matter if it was consensual or not.

Check up on this guys history. He is a drug addict. He himself admitted on 60 min that he was a avid crack user, he used to spend $1000/day on drugs while playing in the NFL. He used to think about crack all the time, even in huddles. Lawrence Taylor has a history about drugs.

Lawrence Taylor is NOT a family man as he so eloquently puts it.
There is a law in this country that prevents 51 year olds from having intercourse with persons under the age of 17. This is a strict liability offense, meaning there is no defense to it. You are charged with statutory rape. This is a good law, people.

Lawrence Taylor has also always been a POS. I say remove him and OJ Simpson from the Hall Of Fame. They're not worthy to be in the same building honoring other greats who did things the right way on and off the field.

answered by Ian | 06-23-2010 at 08:51 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.