Amanda Bynes Plastic Surgery Before & After Pics?

Did Amanda Bynes get plastic surgery?

She is almost 25, is filthy rich, and she said she doesn't enjoy the daily grind of being on the movie set every day. So she's retiring from the entertainment business for good.

Many entertainment news sources are now posting “before and after” pictures of Amanda Bynes that allegedly shows that she now has fuller lips and a bigger bra size.

But are the pictures real or is it all photoshop? If the photos are real, can anyone please post before and after pics of Amanda Bynes' plastic surgery?

asked by Lola in Celebrity | 65968 views | 06-22-2010 at 04:29 AM

I was socked when I found out Amanda Bynes was retiring, she said she doesn't enjoy acting any more and wants to retire to find something else she enjoys.

Apparently the plastic surgery rumors are true. A magazine says Amanda Bynes confirmed she had her plastic surgery because she wanted to look more mature than her age and hence wanted to remake her face. But mags lie all the time and there is no confirmation about the news as no authentic source has confirmed it yet.

Her recent plastic surgery news has surprised her fans as the actress is already beautiful and much sought after.

These are the alleged before and after pictures of Amanda Bynes' Plastic Surgery. Judge for yourself.

Amanda Bynes Plastic Surgery

Amanda Bynes Plastic Surgery Before & After

I grew up watching Amanda Bynes on the her Nick show the "Amanda Show". She truly is my favorite actress and I respect her decision. I also hope Bynes doesn’t regret her acting career.

answered by Jeremiah | 06-22-2010 at 04:31 AM

Amanda Bynes never had plastic surgery.
Those before and after pictures are proof of nothing, she looks pretty much the same.

She is way too young for plastic surgery and her face looks great, why would she want to fix something that is not broken?
I hope she reconsiders her retirement.

answered by Alexa | 06-23-2010 at 03:46 PM

Have you seen the easy a movie? her face barely moves.

answered by Guest | 03-14-2011 at 11:56 PM

She definitely had plastic surgery and it looks terrible. Her face is now deformed and it will never look the same. It's a shame because she was absolutely stunning. Hopefully this wont result in a downward spiral of disaster surgeries like a lot of Hollywood actors/actresses. Once the face is altered, many attempts are made over the years to either fix previous surgeries or make improvements. There is nothing more beautiful than natural, nobody should every get plastic surgery. It is a huge mistake unless of course it's a reconstructive surgery from an accident or the person has a true deformity that they can not cope with.

answered by guest | 03-28-2011 at 09:46 AM

AMANDA BYNES
Omg!! amanda bynes sooooo got a new face! in the easy a movie when they finally showed her up close, I was like, what did she do to her face?? it looked like she sucked on to many lemons! I grew up with her and has seen dang near everything shes done because she is a good actress, so I know, she f$#%*&#@ her face up!! she's not as pretty as she used to be by a long shot. She needs to stay off the magic mushrooms!! lol!

answered by Guest KK | 05-13-2011 at 06:57 PM

No really
I saw the before and after pics. she looks pretty much the same except for the dayglo orange spray on tan (but everyone makes mistakes. i still love her!!!). someone commented that her nose, lips, and teeth were different, but all that was different was her age and the camera angle. people DO change over time. i don't look exactly the same at 22 as i did at 16. I'm not saying she's never had work done, but i doubt very much that it was nose, lips, teeth and i need to hear from Amanda that she had work done. she looks just as cute as ever...except that unfortunate dye job and fake bake, but hair grows and spray tans fade.

answered by Guest wordtoyamom | 06-16-2011 at 06:01 AM

She was very beautiful before.
And what's wrong with looking younger that your age i find it great to have a baby face you will always look young no matter what your age
may her retirement because of her missed up face after the surgery.

answered by Guest | 06-16-2011 at 07:17 PM

She still has thin lips but she lost a lot of fat on her cheeks and she looks more mature. I think her face just aged.

answered by Guest | 08-24-2011 at 01:27 PM

You shouldn't change yourself, she looks good anyway. Also, something could go wrong and then the plastic surgery might not look like she wanted.

answered by Guest | 01-03-2012 at 07:35 AM

I love Amanda Bynes as an actress, I don't think she's had plastic surgery. Sure her lips might look a little bigger but so what. I think she's still pretty anyway I've always loved Amanda, I also think she's old enough to make her own decisions, I mean she's 25 for crying out loud I think she can decide to have plastic surgery if she wants to. I liked her movie called She's the man.

answered by Guest | 01-03-2012 at 08:19 AM

she did get plastic surgery..
I love Amanda Bynes as an actress. But you can very much tell in the Easy A movie. That she did have something done. Her face looked very swollen & fake. Making her look old. She was very beautiful without surgery I bet now she regrets that decision. Because her face will never be the same.

answered by Guest | 01-10-2012 at 07:14 PM

When you look ridiculously hot and sexy like Amanda Bynes does there's no need for any kind of plastic surgery. People see hot people and is jealous because they can't look that good so they start rumors. That is sad. Amanda Bynes is the hottest actress in all of hollywood. Quit hating people!

answered by Cac08 | 01-29-2012 at 09:41 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.