Jordan Spieth Wiki Bio?

Is there a bio of Jordan Spieth?

Jesuit junior Jordan Spieth will try to become the youngest player to win a PGA Tour event on Sunday after firing a 3-under 67 in the third round of the HP Byron Nelson Championship on Saturday.
Wikipedia is not listing a wiki page of Jordan Spieth.

Where can I read Jordan Spieth's biography? He is so young and so successful.
Maybe there is a wiki page and I didn't see it, if there is a page on wikipedia of Jordan Spieth, can you please let me know the link? I just want to read his bio.

asked by Jason in Golf | 4539 views | 05-22-2010 at 10:11 PM

Jordan Spieth, the reigning United States Junior Amateur champion and the first high school player to receive a sponsor’s exemption at this tournament since Tiger Woods in 1993, drew praise from the golf scene even before he posted rounds of 68 and 69 to become, at 16 years, 9 months and 24 days, the sixth-youngest player to make a cut on the PGA Tour.
Jordan Spieth has no wiki page yet and there is no official bio about him.

Spieth is the youngest player to compete in the HP Byron Nelson Championship. He is playing much better that Tiger Woods did when he played in the tournament at the age of 17 and missed the cut with scores of 77 and 72. Throughout the day, he had a large number of followers watching his every shot.

Picture of Jordan Spieth.

Jordan Spieth, a high school junior, has shown a poise that belies his youth. On the eve of the tournament he talked about golf being a game more dependent on momentum than maturity, explaining, “Everyone here has more experience than me, but you start getting it going and making a few putts, you might get it to where nothing can stop you.”

Speith, who is the reigning U.S. Junior Amateur champion and has committed to play golf at the University of Texas, also had his mother following him throughout Friday’s round.

Jordan Spieth knows the odds are against him winning this week's HP Byron Nelson Championship. After all, he's an amateur playing in his first PGA TOUR event on a sponsor's exemption. Oh, and he's also just 16 years old.

More details about Jordan Spieth:

School: Jesuit (junior)
Height, weight: 5-11, 150
Golfweek/Polo rank: 1st/1st
Family: Father Shawn; Mom Chris; brother Steven, 14; sister Ellen, 8
Notable: 2009 U.S. Junior Amateur champion, runner-up at the 2009 Junior PGA Championship ... won two straight HP Byron Nelson Junior Championships by a combined 20 strokes. ... played on the winning U.S. team at the 2008 Junior Ryder Cup ... has finished fifth or better in his last five American Junior Golf Association events.

I will post his bio as soon as I find it.

answered by Marlee | 05-22-2010 at 10:25 PM

I saw Jordan Spieth on a video, what a perfect swing. This kid is going to be a big name in golf. He is very humble too, I watched one of his interviews.

I'm sure the University of Texas is looking forward to this young man coming to play for their golf team as Jordan Spieth is already committed to them. Though it's only a verbal commitment, there are some that say he could very well turn pro out of high school if he plays in another tournaments but there are others that say he should go to college and gain that much more experience before trying to take on the big boys.

Why no wiki page yet?

answered by Hank | 05-23-2010 at 11:05 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.