Club Penguin's Accurate Rockhopper Tracker 2010?

Where do you download an accurate June 2010 Rockhopper Tracker for Club Penguin?
I want to find Rockhopper on Club Penguin but I always miss him I want a live working and accurate tracker that I can download or watch.
How often does Rockhopper come on Club Penguin?

I really would like to find Rockhopper! Please tell me what time and server you found him in and if you can remember the place.
all the trackers I have downloaded say Rockhopper is offline but he's not!

asked by Nina in PC Games | 3492 views | 06-22-2010 at 01:16 AM

Usually when there's an event, Rockhopper arrives on his ship. He goes on random rooms at random times so it's impossible to know where he's going next.

The Penguin Club has at last brought out Rockhopper Tracker once again for the month of June. It is also known that Rockhopper would be very difficult to find in this month.

Rockhopper is a red penguin who is slightly larger then the average penguin. Rockhopper wears a black beard and pirate hat. Rockhopper usually spends 10 15 minutes on a server.

Rockhopper always logs on to a very busy server and that too during the peak hours of the day. But the best time to find him is at night.

Rockhopper is most likely to be at the Dock, Ship Hold, Beach, Plaza, and the Pizza Parlor. Hes usually on at times when many penguins are on. Though he sometimes comes on at night when their are very few penguins on.

Visit this website for an accurate 2010 accurate Rockhopper Tracker.

http://penguincheatscp.com/rockhopper-tracker/

answered by Marla | 06-22-2010 at 01:22 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.