Miley Cyrus Uncensored Photo?

Apparently blogger Perez Hilton tweeted an uncensored photo of Miley Cyrus, who is just a teenager.
There is a big controversy about it.
The uncensored photo of Miley Cyrus, who is exiting a convertible in a white dress with no underwear, was posted on his twitter account and it has been removed now.

I didn't see Miley Cyrus' photo. And a friend who follows Perez and clicked on the picture link says it looks fake. Is it true? Did anyone see Miley Cyrus uncensored photo? The only one available now is the censored one.

asked by Claire in Controversy | 20677 views | 06-15-2010 at 01:08 AM

I don't know if the uncensored photo is fake or not because I didn't see it but Perez Hilton has gone too far this time.
He actually found it funny to post a photo of Miley Cyrus (who is a minor) where you could see her with her legs open and no underwear.
Miley Cyrus is just 17.

The photo has been removed now, Perez started to take heat on Twitter and then the rest of the Internet.

Everybody is mad at him for doing this, Miley Cyrus can even sue him if the uncensored photo is real.

answered by Horatio | 06-15-2010 at 01:15 AM

Miley had on a short skirt and the photo was taken from below with her lady parts showing.
The photo is nowhere to be found now.

But it was obviously edited because Miley is not so dumb to open her legs that way when someone is taking pictures.

answered by Jill | 06-15-2010 at 04:41 AM

Jeffrey Douglas, a Los Angeles criminal defense attorney who specializes in these cases, said that Perez Hilton's liability is "extraordinary and intense" and that it was "suicidal for him to do this."
It doesn't matter much whether Hilton took the photo, owns the photo or published the photo -- as long as he knowingly distributed the link to the photo of Miley uncensored.

answered by Colton | 06-15-2010 at 01:13 PM

Wow, not only has Perez has hit a new low, but this does seem like a criminal offense. I hope the authorities take a look into this.
Miley Cyrus should call her lawyers as soon as possible.

answered by Lauren | 06-15-2010 at 09:25 PM

On his Web site Hilton defended himself calling it a "fake controversy" and claiming his love for Miley Cyrus.
Last fall, Demi Moore accused him of posting photos of her 15-year-old daughter Tallulah.

He also posted photos of Vanessa Hudgens on his Web site, shots her lawyers contend were taken when she was underage.

answered by Danny | 06-16-2010 at 07:37 PM

Miley Cyrus Uncensored
It is fake, but if you want uncensored photos just got to Google, Yahoo, Bing or what ever your search engine is and look up "Miley Cyrus Uncensored" and you will get some censored, but a lot of Uncensored...

answered by Guest | 06-23-2011 at 02:53 PM

Complete agreement
Well, even though this is a year after it happened and Miley isn't a minor anymore, I whole-heartedly agree. No doubt that photo was a fake, but still she might not look like it but she has done some pretty stupid things for the past 2 or 3 years. No more Hannah What's-Her-Name, a little dumb, because now those Hannah fans have nothing look forward to, despite the fact that most of them converted to Miley Cyrus fans, but those who are still Hannah fans have nothing to watch now. All of these photo leaks on Cyrus, who else on this god damn ******* planet takes photos of themselves almost with no clothes? This ***** needs to pull herself together before she gets arrested (she is now liable for time in sing-sing) for some sort of crime corresponding with a photo scandal or something like that. Anyways I agree and that's all that needs to be said.

answered by Guest | 08-22-2011 at 05:23 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.