Four Loko Bad For You?

Has anyone ever had Four Loko energy alcohol drink? Is four loko bad for you?
I saw on the news yesterday that it has the same effects as a strong drug.

Can someone give me a more medical explanation of Four Loko? Is it bad for you?

i know the Four Loko drink is clearly not the best thing because it's alcohol and an energy drink mixed together. What i was wondering is why do people say mixing those two are really bad for you?

asked by Logan in Foods | 66369 views | 06-14-2010 at 12:08 AM

Four Loko is bad for you.
It's the same as drinking an energy drink plus the alcohol. Both are harmful.

Four Loko is particularly bad for your heart as the alcohol will try and slow your heart down while the caffeine tries to get it racing.

Considering that exceptional amounts of energy drinks and alcohol is already bad for you on their own imagine what they would be doing to your body when put together.
Alcohol and caffeine just do not mix well.

Energy drinks themselves tend to be of questionable health value, I would say that it is a safe assumption that Four Loko (as well as many energy-drink / liquor hybrids) are not particularly healthy.

So to sum up, four loko is bad for you. It's cheap alcohol mixed with chemicals and caffeine. It's pretty much a sledgehammer to your system.

answered by Abigail | 06-14-2010 at 12:15 AM

My friend told me Four Loko contains everything a growing girl needs, including a full day's supply of vitamins.
So it's not bad for you, otherwise they wouldn't sell it.

answered by Cassandra | 06-17-2010 at 08:36 PM

to Cassandra
you need to Google this stuff and read up on it. It's poison. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL if you insist on drinking it. Between the amount of caffeine, (8 cups of coffee), alcohol, (4 beers worth) and herbal ingredients, it's very very dangerous. My son ended up in the emergency room after only 2 cans. His BAC was .19 and he had amphetamines in his blood. you have no idea how your body will react to it the first time you drink it. Do the research

answered by Guest | 06-24-2010 at 01:51 AM

ONLY two cans? LOL!!! even those with i high tolerance for alcohol are playing with fire drinking more than one. No wonder he was in the ER

answered by 8 Loko | 06-30-2010 at 05:37 AM

OK to the idiot that said if it was bad for you they wouldn't sell it.....smh well i guess cigarettes are good for people? and alcohol is also good for people too, right? do your research before you write/talk. the government dont care whats good or bad....companies dont care about people health, they care about results, but once too many deaths occur then they do recalls and "fix" the product! After enough people die from this drink, they'll do a recall lol! and all the dummies who was drinking it will say"o wow i never knew it was killing me slowly!"

answered by Guest | 07-03-2010 at 01:47 AM

Ugh. You people are so gullible. Four Loko is not the first drink of its kind, it's just the most popular. These drinks have been around for about 4 years now && if people were dying from them they would have been pulled from the shelves. Four Loko is just beer && energy drink. People drink alcohol & red bulls all the time & dont have a general problem but all of a sudden because four Lokos have become a popular product on the market everyone has to search for a problem. The only reason these rumors have surfaced is because of how well the product is doing. Not saying that 4lokos are good for you, but what alcoholic beverage is? Alcohol is bad for you as is caffeine. If you dont want to take that risk, dont drink it. Duh.

answered by Jenn | 07-06-2010 at 02:42 PM

Jenn, you're my hero.

answered by Cameron Frye | 07-11-2010 at 02:18 AM

wow Jenn, you're definitely right

answered by Cannabis Guy | 07-12-2010 at 01:56 AM

two for lokos and in the er sorry but that's because your son smoked meth and drank alcohol i've had 3 before and all i got was the s***s.

answered by Guest | 07-14-2010 at 06:56 PM

damn I had a 4 loko for breakfast this morning too...hmm whatever, at least I know I'll be ready to take on the day

answered by Guest | 07-17-2010 at 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
two for lokos and in the er sorry but that's because your son smoked meth and drank alcohol i've had 3 before and all i got was the s***s.
not true...i drank 3 and ended up in the er, and I'm not a drug user. Those drinks are dangerous... I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

answered by Guest | 07-18-2010 at 03:49 PM

yeah, my homie used to drink those every day and now he has extreme liver problems and can't drink anymore alcohol for risk of liver failure... f*** you 4 loko! and all your imitators!!
stick to beer and weed <3

answered by Guest | 07-18-2010 at 06:32 PM

2 four lokos sent him to the ER? lady please your son probably popped some adderall, i was on probation and drank four lokos a lot b/c they were cheap and tasted better than 40's, drinking three got me drunk, 2 got me tipsy one gave me a nice buzz, I think you should take a step back and evaluate the situation because your son probably does drugs.

answered by Guest | 07-22-2010 at 09:01 PM

the point of a four loko is to drink one! why are people drinking two? are you stupid?? I only drink 1 a month for a good party and that's it.

answered by Guest | 07-24-2010 at 06:46 PM

I agree with everyone who is saying four lokos aren't bad for you because they aren't I drank at least 1 of them a week, and if i want more I buy more. There is no specific purpose for buying four lokos and to the lady about your son I really think you should reevaluate what is going on because A LOT of people drink more than 2 four lokos and are doing just fine

answered by Guest | 07-24-2010 at 09:03 PM

look stop hating on fourloko, alcohol is bad for you

answered by Guest | 07-25-2010 at 03:41 AM

dude i love four lokos i drink them all the time but its stupid to say its not bad for you. all alcohol is bad for you. and all alcohol can mess you up. but i don't really care at this point in my life.

and leave the lady with the kid alone. even if he was on drugs, you don't have to tell his mom.

answered by Guest | 07-25-2010 at 08:53 AM

4 lokos rock
i love 4 lokos they are the best.. I've drank 5 and nothing happened but a hangover so what happens to 1 dont happen to all. if your son drank 2 and was in the ER i think it's because he's a b***h and can't drink
stop bad talking my lokos
there the truth

answered by fluck you | 07-25-2010 at 06:35 PM

Everyone reacts differently to stimulants...some people can drink alcohol all the time and nothing happens (short run) while some people livers gets F'ed after a year of alcohol so same thing goes with four lokos...i just tried it for the first time the other day and I thought it was great. Instead of doing shots to just get nice, one four loko does the job for me. This being said, i dont plan on making four loko a regular just like i dont make alcohol a regular...maybe 2, 3 times a month if even

answered by Guest | 07-26-2010 at 09:29 PM

omg! there are some people who are smart & some who are just plain stupid/ignorant.

some people can have serious effects to four lokos because of the alcohol &stimulants it contains.! just because you aren't affected instantaneously doesn't mean that you aren't slowly wearing out your organs. i cant lie i love those drinks.! they taste good & they give you a nice buzz.! but just like all alcohol it is not good on your vital organs like your heart kidneys & liver.! so the fact that it is a alcohol based energy drinks makes the risk all the more worse. but everyone has different tolerant levels so maybe four loko is or isn't the drink for you. i know i'm gonna take it easy because i don't wanna end up in the er &&&i know i don't do drugs or pop pills or snort coke or do meth [for the person who thinks you have to do one of the above to b hospitalized] just be safe &do your own research if you wanna know the facts for yourself.

answered by Guest | 07-28-2010 at 07:50 PM

4 Lokos shouldnt be recalled !
They say that 4Loko is bad for you but I've had it plenty of times this summer and it has not harmed me in any way & if people have had it so many times, why would they recall it if people are going to spend their own money on it, it makes no sense & your not actually doing the strong drug that they say it feels like when your drunk, so its whatever. but i do not think it should be recalled.

answered by Jordan | 07-30-2010 at 07:12 PM

I'm 17 & weigh 113 pounds... I drink one & I'm feeling gooood. Honestly I think that ladies son lied to her because with two loko's people are just messed up, not in the ER. My 16 year old friend that weighs 110 drank two & was feeling amazing. Just saying.

answered by Guest | 08-02-2010 at 04:04 AM

yeah I had one for the first time recently and I only drank like one and felt good. If your worried just don't drink like five. There huge and obviously questionable so why would you try more than one. Plus you guys don't know what peoples tolerance to alcohol is so calm down. Btw I'm like 5 feet 5 inches and 150 something pounds.

answered by Becca | 08-04-2010 at 01:59 AM

2 loko's in the ER??? HA!
yes, they're very bad for your heart and liver... no question but what do you expect when mixing low grade malt liquor with high caffeine levels. amphetamine+caffeine or amphetamine+alcohol will put anyone in the hospital. Your son shouldn't snort/take adderall before drinking THAT IS DANGEROUS! not some FDA regulated beverage. with that being said in no way are these healthy but short term I wouldn't worry about it. Just be careful guys.

answered by Guest | 08-04-2010 at 06:19 AM

Lady your sons A liar. I'm a lightweight and 2 in half an hour was just a blackout, your son needing to go to the er is obviously you just babying him

answered by Guest | 08-05-2010 at 04:51 PM

i drink four lokos religiously, I've had up to four in a row, back to back, nothing bad has ever happened to me.
They simply get you drunk. They make you hyper and wanna move. Nothing at all wrong with this.

answered by Guest | 08-07-2010 at 05:16 AM

Haha wow everyone saying 2-3 send you to the ER. You must not know how to drink or you may be really light weighted ! If you are just stop drinking it. Stick to the soft girl drinks lol.

answered by Guest | 08-09-2010 at 02:36 AM

Bro Loko
Me and my bros drink bro loko.

It IS a crazy beverage, we drink 3-4 in a night (we are pretty heavy drinkers) and the ones in Chicago have 12% alcohol and we are blackout. Stuff IS dangerous, do not drink them and go in public you lose complete control and are very reckless. They are fun in controlled situations like a house party in the suburbs where you can go wild and not get in trouble/hurt yourself.

Definitely gets the party going, sometimes takes the party to the next level.

Just be careful people, and yea although i enjoy it I hope it gets illegal soon because who knows what its doing to my body.

answered by Guest | 08-09-2010 at 05:03 AM

My Brother Drinks this everyday since it came out. I Have Had a drink of it before its not bad. its like Beer but with flavor that's all. Also there's only 12% of alcohol the rest is energy.

answered by Guest | 08-09-2010 at 12:14 PM

well....i know for a fact that four loko is NOT BAD FOR YOU at all....in fact it gets you all veiny and jacked and ready for a hot sweaty night of dancing and creeping on girls....sick sex on it too....if you're over 190 lbs...enjoy one a half and you will succeed at w/e your goals are that night...holla at ya boy

answered by the realest | 08-11-2010 at 03:09 AM

four loko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you need to Google this stuff and read up on it. It's poison. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL if you insist on drinking it. Between the amount of caffeine, (8 cups of coffee), alcohol, (4 beers worth) and herbal ingredients, it's very very dangerous. My son ended up in the emergency room after only 2 cans. His BAC was .19 and he had amphetamines in his blood. you have no idea how your body will react to it the first time you drink it. Do the research
the reason your son had amphetamines in his blood is cause he was probably popping adderall all night with the lokos.

answered by Guest | 08-11-2010 at 01:56 PM

Ok so I'm only commenting because I have been looking up reviews for this drink because I recently had a bad experience, it just happened 3 days ago I was in LA an before going in to the club my girl went into a store an came out with four the loko drink, I had never had it before an I sat in the car and drank one full can. We went inside the club an I remember dancing with a guy an after that I blacked out. My friend said she helped me to the car and from there I threw up. Well its been 3 days since I took my first can of that stuff and I'm honestly still dizzy an my tonsils are swollen. I'm not trying to offend anyone I'm just telling my own personal experience with this drink. I will never touch that **** again

answered by exoticbeauty | 08-11-2010 at 08:54 PM

I drink them everyday 4 cans in about 3 hours!!! I like the coca in in a can but my body don't.. Sh** in the morning!! I black out if I have 5 so 4 is my limit. Is it bad 4 you is such a stupid question!!!!! You shouldn't drink if you have to ask that question

answered by Guest | 08-13-2010 at 12:30 AM

math stupid
do the math dummy. your kid probably drank em down in 30 min. that's 24oz. of 12% x2 = approx 10 beers worth of alc.
Its the rate of intake that sent his bac up so high, maybe you should just share the crack you smoke wit him, and you will both be better off.

answered by Guest | 08-13-2010 at 06:41 PM

Had a very bad experience on it last night......i Graduated from VA Tech and very use to drinking, and drinking a lot....but after 2 shots and a 4...it really felt as if I had been Roofied. Then I woke up sitting up at my house on the couch 4 hours after getting home. After this amount of alcohol I should just have a good buzz.....so I have decided that it was either the Four, or the Russians tried to kill me with their vodka. Also my friend was the same way and he weighs 50 pounds more than me and is a Frat boy.

F*** THis Drink

answered by Guest | 08-13-2010 at 07:34 PM

6'2" 210lbs my buddy's drink the lokos, I am more of a beer guy but dam 2 cans and I am done no doubt they're bad i don't even recommend drinking them they taste nasty and give you the runs the next day just saying

people saying they drink 4-5 lie that's almost 20 beers.....

answered by Guest eggO | 08-14-2010 at 04:21 PM

I LOVE 4 Lokos. I actually just drank some a couple of days ago. I'm a 5'6" 123 lb female, had one Saturday night, didn't get a hang over or anything the next morning, and then that night I had one and a half of them. Yet again, I was fine the next morning, although I still felt drunk, and I still feel like I'm recovering from it.

This is the first drink where I've never puked, blacked out, or passed out. I really like it, and it tastes like candy. If you're going to party and want to have fun, no joke drink A as in ONE 4 Loko.

answered by Guest | 08-18-2010 at 12:09 AM

I've been drinking Four Loko since it was released down here in the southeast. I'm no lightweight, When my wife left me two years ago, I was averaging three to four 1.75 ltr jugs of Early Times a week. Here's experience - take it for what it's worth. I usually have 3 to 4 Loko's on a night off. Been drinking 'em a while. Your body gets amped. Yes, it's awesome in the boudoir. Not so much when in public as some others mentioned. This is the only drink that has helped me be the "Angry Drunk." I assume it has to do with one's body being jacked up while your brain's already taking the night off. I've gained twenty pounds since I started drinking these things regularly. They will keep you up (I know, duh, energy drink) and you'll definitely start drunk-snacking to boot. I would say stick to one. They are fun and definitely "get the party started," but don't make a habit of them is all. I work nights so it didn't bother me to be up all night on my nights off. But this stuff will definitely catch up with you over time just like anything else. Y'all know what you can handle. Just take it slow til you know how these are going to do you.

answered by Guest | 08-19-2010 at 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you need to Google this stuff and read up on it. It's poison. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL if you insist on drinking it. Between the amount of caffeine, (8 cups of coffee), alcohol, (4 beers worth) and herbal ingredients, it's very very dangerous. My son ended up in the emergency room after only 2 cans. His BAC was .19 and he had amphetamines in his blood. you have no idea how your body will react to it the first time you drink it. Do the research
Maybe your son ended up in the hospital because of the amp in his system... I've had 3.5 4 lokos in one sitting before and I felt terrible as hell the next day but there was no need for an ER visit... Tell your son to quit popping adderall. Smoke a bowl or something...

answered by Guest | 08-21-2010 at 05:45 PM

after reading every post it seems that about 50 percent of people have no troubles with 4 loko and the other 50 are pooping crying and dieing but i drink 1 or 2 about 2-3 times a week and i never have any troubles no headaches no stomach problems i think it all depends on your body which is different for everyone so if your really dieing to drink one of these then just be careful and pace yourself i chugged one before and felt like a superstar then another time i tried to chug one and threw up but that's because i chugged it in 20 seconds bad idea but i had to dispose of it quickly. so yeah bottom line just be smart and if your an aggressive idiot dude take it easy this drink shouldn't make you do things you normally wouldn't that's just an excuse to say it was the loko and not me so have morals people... peace

answered by Guest | 08-23-2010 at 05:16 AM

not good for you. if your going to have a loko do it sparingly, when you know the nights going to be eventful (gets you up and going) not all the time.

answered by Guest | 08-23-2010 at 08:48 PM

chill!
I am a small person, 5'2 and 95 lbs. and I can drink a 4 loko (1 can), and have no problems. It gets me drunk, which is the point, but no sickness and I've never blacked out or anything. Same with any other alcohol, KNOW YOUR LIMIT.

answered by Veguest | 08-28-2010 at 03:35 PM

you people are all dumb as **** who are saying "oh they wouldn't sell it if it was that bad" are you kidding me? they sell all kinds of things these days that will kill you. Even prescribed medications from your doctor are terrible for you. You can't just trust everyone and every new product that comes out, if you do well then I'm sorry but your going to find that you get screwed over many times in your life. These companies don't care about you. They are only worried about making money.

answered by Guest | 08-30-2010 at 01:04 AM

not pacing
i just had the lemonade flavored loko (4 cans) in three hours and I'm 5'9 and 180 lbs. I'm sorry about your son but i think he was on something else or not pacing himself and everyone who's commenting under 21 you really need some guidance.

answered by Guest | 09-01-2010 at 12:28 AM

Me and my friends drink 4 lokos this whole week so far having a GREAT time with it the taste isn't really there in my opinion but its not as bad as vodka. I am bout 5'3 102 pounds and it takes 1 to get the job done. Last night i drank 1 and felt so GOOD i was s***faced but it was amazing i can't wait till another party happens. It is bad for you so don't over drink it but it saves the time of taking 5-7 beers to get drunk i really like this drink!

answered by Cameron | 09-01-2010 at 06:29 PM

Well... my boyfriend discovered this drink in our last vacations and was terrible... I don't mind if he drinks and have seen him drunk before... but seriously he got really scary after drinking tha S***... he turn in to a totally different person... he was rude, violent and his eyes where somewhere else... after that he has been experiencing some cramps in his left arm...

Please! Please! Please! DO NOT DRINK THAT THING!!!

answered by Guest | 09-06-2010 at 11:54 PM

P**** ass bitches can't handle four loko
My friend just shotgunned three four lokos and drank a fourth. He wants a fifth. Shut up you ****** he's not going to the ER

answered by Guest | 09-07-2010 at 01:32 AM

You know everything kills. S*** cupcakes clog your arteries... Either way 4 lokos are definitely BAD 4 u! But it doesn't matter if you don't care. With all that sugar, uppers, and alcohol your body doesn't need, I'm sure it'll be shutting down after time. Now I know this and I still drink at least two a day plus a couple 40's, maybe 5 days out of a week. But I'm an alcoholic and 4 lokos help me catch the buzz I need. One ain't **** ( 4 me )! But I'm curious on how bad they are for you if you drink them regularly ( although I know the answer ).. Not good! Especially drinking more on top. I can't drink more than 2 being their so sweet before I have two go to regular malt liquor. But I seem to have an addiction to start my drinking with a couple of those lokos. And just so you know I'm 26 and weigh about 160.

answered by erks | 09-08-2010 at 02:34 AM

I'm 17 and I live in BTOWN FL. And we drink a lot of lokos here..... i've completed the 4loko challenge.... If you can't and you end up in the ER you're a *****

answered by Guest | 09-21-2010 at 02:12 AM

I hate everyone.
Haha. We call it the 16 loko challenge aha because 4 x how many. Anyways I ******* hate these drinks (for now) I drank two last night I am a 110 pound girl and I didn't get hospitalized BUT I have been throwing up all morning.

I drink these all the time probably three a week or so... They get you really drunk but the next day it is going to rip your stomach open if you have a weak stomach like me. These also have like 800 calories soooo they make you really fat if you drink them all the time. Also to you dumb asses who are saying that these aren't bad for you, you are STUPID. All alcohol is bad for you and so are energy drink, and by the noises my stomach are making right now I can promise you these are bad for you.

Also lady with the kid four lokos don't put amphetamines in your blood. If you believe that I wish you were my mom because I could get away with smoking or whatever and drinking four lokos all the time ALSO to the guy who said that people who can't handle these should stick to girl drinks... THESE ARE GIRL DRINKS YA DUMB ****. It's a fruity beer... yea... real manly

answered by Guest | 10-03-2010 at 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest eggO View Post
6'2" 210lbs my buddy's drink the lokos, I am more of a beer guy but dam 2 cans and I am done no doubt they're bad i don't even recommend drinking them they taste nasty and give you the runs the next day just saying

people saying they drink 4-5 lie that's almost 20 beers.....
Almost 20 beers? 20 beers is NOT a lot of beers man. and if it is your a light weight or dont drink very much.

answered by Guest | 10-04-2010 at 08:14 AM

WOW!!!
No offense meant to anyone but these "types" of people shouldn't be drinking these...I'm a weekend drinker and I do a can plus a shot 80proof absolute and do two of those and i catch a lil buz or a 18pk...if u cant handle mix than dont drink it or it can be dangerous

answered by Guest | 10-04-2010 at 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluck you View Post
i love 4 lokos they are the best.. I've drank 5 and nothing happened but a hangover so what happens to 1 dont happen to all. if your son drank 2 and was in the ER i think it's because he's a b***h and can't drink
stop bad talking my lokos
there the truth

who eva wrote dis iz my mans!!!!!!

answered by Guest | 10-04-2010 at 10:53 PM

I'm 5'10 170lb and i drank 3 1/2 cans, and lets just say that **** makes you rage. My friends neighbors had to call the cops, usually I'm a laid back guy but there's something in that stuff. Also pretty much puked all the **** out after the cops let us go hahahaha, 4loko never again.

answered by Guest | 10-04-2010 at 11:52 PM

four loko mmm
omg four loko ****** me up
i love it though because it makes you sleep good and i only had one of them wooo

answered by Guest | 10-06-2010 at 04:16 AM

...
I think this drink is retarded... First off, alcohol isn't good for you, and energy drinks aren't good as well... So when you mix them, of course it's gonna do something bad... I'm 15, and in the city I live in, I have to say at least 90% of the teens I know drink... and It's so stupid, because they drink this FourLoko EVERY friday and saturday, and not only is it bad for them, especially since these kids are anywhere from 12-16, But they think it's cool... Mixtures of alcohol and energy drinks are bad, because alcohol makes your body feel droopy, but at the same time, you can't fall asleep, and there's absolutely nothing good about that, considering, these side effects can cause a heart attack, or even death... I just wish ALL alcohol would be banned... I really don't care what these dumb ass teens have to say about that, and i don't give a **** what these adults have to say... Why do you need a drink just to have a good time?... There's so many other things you can do, but you have to resort to drinking and/or getting drunk to make your night better? It's sort of pathetic... Go drink some Water, something your body actually needs!

answered by Guest | 10-10-2010 at 02:48 PM

let me tell ya
To be honest, my opinion is everybody's body is different, so everyone reacts to alcohol differently. so really you cant go by 1,2, 3 , 5 , 9 cans you d ranked. it just depends on who you are.

answered by Amanda | 10-12-2010 at 05:53 AM

Nanny-State Activists are Posting About Four Loko
Give a break you communist nanny-state morons. You really think that post 2 above was from a 15 year old? Some nanny-state group that hates Four Loko is going all over the internet and posting BS stories about young kids abusing this fun and perfectly legal (for adults) product. Get a life, leave me alone, leave my drink alone. None of these reports about young kids going to the hospital, killing themselves are true. I have researched this issue for days and days. Only one actual report from a real medical source can be found that said a kid showed up at the hospital from drinking Four Loko.

This nanny-state group is posting everywhere acting like they are 14-19 years old kids abusing this drink. They are doing this to give Four Loko a bad name and further their claims that it is marketed towards kids.

answered by RPM | 10-12-2010 at 01:04 PM

four loko
wow this has got to be one of the craziest posts....four lokos are just like tilts or sparks, higher alcohol content then beer, it tastes better then beer. It being pulled from the shelves is ridiculous people know the risks they are taking when they are drinking (same with smokers) and maybe that ladies son wasn't just a druggie, maybe he was lying and saying "o mom that's all i had i swear" or he was just a total lightweight.

answered by Guest | 10-13-2010 at 03:55 AM

Four Loko
Poor kid the mom probably took him to the ER cause he was dying of a Hangover cause 2 won't kill you!!

Four Loko's are the bomb especially the green can tastes like jolly rancher, rubbing alcohol,
monster energy drink, all mix together in a can

3-4 in a couple hours will really tear you up but you'll have a hell of a night!!!

The only bad thing is the Hangover you'll wake up still feeling drunk a little shaky from the energy still in your system,and it will give you the runs for the next few days!!

answered by Guest | 10-15-2010 at 01:25 AM

What kind of idiot drinks 3-4 of these?

Sounds like another BS post from the nanny-state "ban four loko" morons.

answered by Guest | 10-15-2010 at 11:27 PM

I drink usually one four loko a night. One, because I'm extremely addicted and two...because I am extremely addicted. My stomach has had quite some issues since I have met my other half...a.k.a four loko. No, four loko is not good for you dummy. Yes, it will get you pretty wasted. Try and only drink one...and sip on it. DO NOT GUZZLE A FOUR LOKO! Its something you drink over like an hour and a half time. Its for sure awesome for a laid back buzz if you do it right. Do it too fast or too much and just like anything else in this world...IT WILL BE BAD!

answered by Guest | 10-17-2010 at 04:57 PM

And that kid who says he/she is 15 years old and says drinking is stupid, well **** you. Im 17 years old and i drink. (And holy ****, i have a 3.8 gpa, currently taking 5 IB, International baccalaureate-look it up. My high school is ranked as like #2 in North Carolina, and in the top 25 in the nation so suck that one haters.) Back to the kid- I hope you get your a** kicked for being such a damn loser. It's high school stop acting like your a damn grown adult. You need to face reality and start having fun. Yet i might be wasting my energy on typing this to you for you might be a 40 year old man trying to convince the youth of your ignorant propagandist agenda. I laugh at you people, i can not fathom how you think...What your thought process is. Your wasting your energy trying to scare teenagers about drinking. YOU DON'T DIE, if you go out with friends and have a good time kids, i promise you that (there is, every once in a while, a situation where some one gets hurt, but that's life man) Well, i have gone off on a tangent i do believe. Anyway back to the point i am trying to make, people need to stop trying to wedge their PERSONAL opinion into other people. After reading this thread of posts i am in aww at some of these peoples replies. There is no need for Mr.Bob in Maine to influence little jimmy in California about drinking and its effects... HE will learn in due time. It is just pretty weird to me that people think by scaring and influencing the youth on the internet will make what they do justifiable... Just leave the kids alone... We are tired of the constant scare tactics, we all know that when a 15-year-old blogs about the effects of drinking and why it should be banned ITS ******* FAKE. Some one would think that they would find a better way of doing so but i guess all those organizations that use scare tactics on children are ******* losers with no intellectual ability to find a more healthier way of teaching kids.

So i am saying, back off the teenagers... we have the intellectual capacity to learn for ourselves through experience and proper education. And do not need some radical mother to preach to us otherwise.. It's just degrading and humiliating to us, for someone to imply that by telling kids that you will die from doing drugs is the only truth out there... come on guys were are smarter than that give us some credit... **** all you people who try to scare kids from doing things... you should be ashamed especially when a 17 year old is calling you out on it... What you people do is not just, nor is it the right thing to do. I hope God, if there even is one, has mercy on your souls, for if God is "real" i do believe he would appreciate it if you would not try to scare HIS youth.

answered by Guest | 10-17-2010 at 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I drink usually one four loko a night. One, because I'm extremely addicted and two...because I am extremely addicted. My stomach has had quite some issues since I have met my other half...a.k.a four loko. No, four loko is not good for you dummy. Yes, it will get you pretty wasted. Try and only drink one...and sip on it. DO NOT GUZZLE A FOUR LOKO! Its something you drink over like an hour and a half time. Its for sure awesome for a laid back buzz if you do it right. Do it too fast or too much and just like anything else in this world...IT WILL BE BAD!
Smart post.

I do the same thing, have found that poured over crushed iced makes a huge difference. I too sip it over an hour or two.

The only "bad" thing I can say about Four Loko is that it acts like a laxitive for about 24 hours.

answered by RPM | 10-18-2010 at 04:32 PM

to cassandra
well I am sorry to disprove what your friend has told you about the positive things four loko gives you, but the point is its all about the money, why do you think cigarettes are still being sold

answered by ron | 10-23-2010 at 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
My friend told me Four Loko contains everything a growing girl needs, including a full day's supply of vitamins.
So it's not bad for you, otherwise they wouldn't sell it.
there is no excuse for ignorance, use your head

answered by Emma | 10-25-2010 at 07:07 PM

I drank about a can and a half when I started sweating excessively and trembling uncontrollably. My heart was beating so fast i thought it was going to just stop...i was so sure i would end up in the E.R. I've never done any sort of drugs but i imagine that's a small taste of what its like...needless to say i knocked out and had a hangover the next day that was RIDICULOUS!!!! Worst EVER!!! I'm a pretty petite girl...and dont drink much so my body took it pretty rough. i guess everyone takes it in their own different ways...

answered by Guest | 10-26-2010 at 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
My friend told me Four Loko contains everything a growing girl needs, including a full day's supply of vitamins.
So it's not bad for you, otherwise they wouldn't sell it.
----cigarettes are bad for you.. they sell it.. what a naive statement.

answered by Guest | 10-26-2010 at 07:26 PM

People who were ragging on the mom who's son went to the ER after only two Four Lokos are stupid, most of the replies were I drink such and such amount and was fine or replied with a blanket statement such as two just ***** you up. Well let's recall when you all started drinking, could you hold your alcohol the way you can now? Of course not, maybe it the kid had very little experience drinking and to someone with little experience drinking 8 beers is a lot (the equivalent to 2 Fours). So it is quite possible that a kid with little experience drinking would get alcohol poisoning because .19 BAC was probably what they found out at the ER. I drank 2 in 30 minutes and when I was breathalyzed, I blew a .24 and with a BAC of that high you have a 30% chance of dying, so there is a good chance the poor kid when he first became sick had a BAC that high, and with little experience drinking that high of level of alcohol could easily kill you.

To the subject at hand, like any alcohol it is fairly safe if enjoyed responsibly. Which means possibly drinking one, waiting an hour and maybe having another one, and so on, but having more than 3 is just a bad idea because drinking more than 12 beers in a night isn't a good idea. Many of you will knock me as being a *****, because I don't try to get shitfaced, but honesty I'm 19 and would love to have the drinking age lowered. It's all of these people my age having these ridiculous drinking habits that ruin it, because they wont lower it if the behavior doesn't change. Nothing good can come from drinking excessively, it was not a good night if you can't remember it the next morning, and is puking and acting like an idiot fun, not really. And I say this because I was a heavy drinker and speak from experience, that excessive drinking causes more problems than it is fun. At my prime I could drink 2 fifths of Jack, and still be fine and as far as beer was concerned I could kill two 24 cases no problem. In this period of heavy drinking I was arrested times, and was facing about 1 year in jail and the worst was totaling my car and getting a DUI because of guess what drinking two jooses in 30 minutes, and although I was coherent, my motor skills had been drastically reduced. Anyone who drives after drinking even one of these is an idiot(including myself) because it only takes two standard drinks (standard drink = 1 beer, 1 shot, 1 glass of wine(1/2 a glass if fortified) , 1/2 a shot of an alcohol like Everclear or Disiel) and a Four Loko has the equivalent of four of these, so even though you ******** who said I drink 5 and am fine are still twice of the legal limit after drinking only one regardless of how inebriated you are. On that note just enjoy responsibly.

Drinking responsibly is the best way to enjoy alcohol

answered by Guest | 10-26-2010 at 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I think this drink is retarded... First off, alcohol isn't good for you, and energy drinks aren't good as well... So when you mix them, of course it's gonna do something bad... I'm 15, and in the city I live in, I have to say at least 90% of the teens I know drink... and It's so stupid, because they drink this FourLoko EVERY friday and saturday, and not only is it bad for them, especially since these kids are anywhere from 12-16, But they think it's cool... Mixtures of alcohol and energy drinks are bad, because alcohol makes your body feel droopy, but at the same time, you can't fall asleep, and there's absolutely nothing good about that, considering, these side effects can cause a heart attack, or even death... I just wish ALL alcohol would be banned... I really don't care what these dumb ass teens have to say about that, and i don't give a **** what these adults have to say... Why do you need a drink just to have a good time?... There's so many other things you can do, but you have to resort to drinking and/or getting drunk to make your night better? It's sort of pathetic... Go drink some Water, something your body actually needs!
Seriously kid, Get a life. Man has been trying to change his world using substances since the dawn of mankind. If someone decides to drink and drinks responsibly, ok whatever. Although I will say kids drinking before the age of 16-17 is a bad idea, because it is proven that the younger you begin drinking the more likely you are to become an alcoholic. Still if someone older than that decides they want to partake in a little bit of booze to loosen up and have a good time after a long week more power to them. Be more open minded, just because not everyone is "straightedge" like you doesn't mean that alcohol should be banned. America is a country founded on individual freedoms is it not, it really shouldn't matter what others decided to put in their bodies because it doesn't affect you. And in honestly, I feel this way about all drugs, because we would get rid of some tards if we let people have more freed, if someone wants to die from excessive drinking or a heroin overdose, cool that's evolution (survival of the fittest ) at its finest.

answered by Guest | 10-27-2010 at 12:13 AM

4LOKOS
4 or 5 lokos is probably good and all but really after 1 you should be feeling good so why over do it. I just sip on it and finish like in a hour me and my friends party every weekend and that's how we get through that night and drink more after that can. They are not meant to chug down 4 or 3 in 30 mins guess that's when y'all *******'s end up with that s*** and in the so called "ER" lol

answered by Guest | 10-27-2010 at 04:57 AM

I love Four Loko but from reading these threads, I can see we do have a couple problems.

Problem #1. We obviously have some nanny-state mommies making up fake stories about this drink so they can try and get it banned. Some of these stories are so stupid and ridiculous. These nanny-state mommies keep posting as 13 year old kids. BS, give us a break.

Problem #2. Yes, high school and college kids under 21 are getting ahold of this drink. This is a problem. The drink itself is NOT the problem. The problem is how these underage drinkers are getting their drinks. THAT problem needs to be addressed, not the legal drink itself.

I live in Oklahoma. Here you cannot buy any drink with over 4% alcohol anywhere but a liquor store. Nothing can be cold/chilled in a liquor store here, everything is room temperature. We do NOT have the kiddie Four Loko problem here. Something to think about.

answered by RPM | 10-27-2010 at 01:04 PM

EVERY alcoholic beverage is bad for you! as well as cigarettes n certain foods you eat! if your going to drink them,know your limit.i can drink one and be fine or drink 2 if i feel like i can.they dont make me black out and do stupid ****,they have the same effect on me that any other alcohol would! If u drink them right and you know your limit then you shouldn't have any problems with them.its the younger kids out here that drink them and act stupid that gives them a bad reputation if u ask me.

answered by Guest | 10-28-2010 at 03:25 AM

ITS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS DRINKING VODKA AND REDBULL! don't drink them all the time.. but one every once in a while wont kill you! gosh you people are dumb on here debating about 4 loko. y'all are f***** high

answered by Guest | 10-29-2010 at 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
So i am saying, back off the teenagers... we have the intellectual capacity to learn for ourselves through experience and proper education. And do not need some radical mother to preach to us otherwise.. It's just degrading and humiliating to us, for someone to imply that by telling kids that you will die from doing drugs is the only truth out there... come on guys were are smarter than that give us some credit... **** all you people who try to scare kids from doing things... you should be ashamed especially when a 17 year old is calling you out on it... What you people do is not just, nor is it the right thing to do. I hope God, if there even is one, has mercy on your souls, for if God is "real" i do believe he would appreciate it if you would not try to scare HIS youth.
WOW i hope you get your a** beat for writing this you obviously dont have a life writing all that.. is that really what you do in your spare time? haha. you can respect other peoples opinions. damn girl i beat up girls like you for fun!

answered by Guest | 10-29-2010 at 06:33 AM

Listen people... If you cant hold your alch then dont drink!!!.. Know your limits if you do!!.. With that said, I LOVE 4 LOKOS.. I drink 2 cans (fruit punch) a night every 2-3 days.. Nothing ever happens to me except feeling NICE & getting laid... Oh and the only time I EVER had to go to the ER is when I consumed 8 double shots of Bicardi 151 in one night..

answered by DatBoul | 10-30-2010 at 11:23 AM

Seriously, i haven't seen anyone straight die from drinking four lokos or any other alcoholic beverage just from drinking a good amount. It doesn't mean you can be a ******* and try to drink 5 of them. If i go out and drink i have 1 four loko and I'm completely fine. Drunk, yes, but that's the purpose. I'm not so drunk i dont know what I'm doing though. Everyone has their limits and if they cant handle anymore than 1 can dont freaking drink anymore. No one needs to get completely wasted but this goes for all alcohol. Lokos are just a rising popular alcoholic beverage with 2 beers worth (yes just 2!!!! look it up) of alcohol. Not a big deal. People also mix energy drinks with alcoholic drinks ALL the time. So its really not the drink that's the problem, its whoever the heck is drinking them and doing stupid stuff. DRIVING DRUNK? yeah your gonna do something bad. Mixing it with energy drink? That's fine your gonna be a hyper drunk, mixing it with pills(etc), yeah probably not very smart.
Its the decisions you make while drinking that cause problems, not the drink itself. Unless these people come up with hard proof that's its not good for you (omg they make your heart race cause its also an ENERGY DRINK, God forbid!!!!) then ill pay attention. Of course alcohol or energy drinks aren't good for anyone, everything in moderation people.

answered by Guest | 10-30-2010 at 06:07 PM

Here's my opinion on the loko's...

Just like every other product sold in the world, it has positive feedback, and it has negative feed back. after reading everyone's opinions I've come to the personal conclusion that it just depends on how your body reacts to alcohol, however, there are other things to factor in that everyone's body would react negatively to. personally, I think loko's taste like S***. I'm a beer drinker myself, but enjoy twisted tea's and such. however the loko's were just something that never appealed to me. I drank half a can and stopped not because I was already messed up but because it was giving me a headache, tasted like s***, and just the taste alone made me want to gag. however... Let's use our heads for a minute - Ever drink beer and wake up in the middle of the night DYING for a glass of water? well, thats because alcohol dehydrates you. ever head a headache from drinking monster? because its an energy drink, and guess what, it also dehydrates you. So you have 2 products that both dehydrate you and you mix them together. and the result is that you get mega dehydrated which causes you to feel like absolute balls. thats just simple fact. Your body needs to stay hydrated.

Also, energy + alcohol to me is just a bad combo for this reason alone: Energy speeds your heart rate up, alcohol slows your heart rate down... its like having two fighting FORCES and since caffeine and alcohol are both chemicals, there's really no way you can control them except limiting your intake.

Personally, I think lokos are just bad news. my brother goes to temple and they get warning about these things all the time because another dumbf*** ended up in the hospital because of it. if you're going to drink it, go right ahead. I think the most important thing to keep in mind is to know your limits, unlike most high schoolers which is why they get f***d.

I'm not a genius, I'm not an alcoholic, but I do enjoy drinking. I would say that I'm a season drinker who knows his limits but has thrown up enough times to know that, being drunk is a lot more fun when you're NOT throwing up.

So drink responsibly, however I wouldn't recommend drinking these things if you don't know your limit... in fact I wouldn't recommend drinking them at all but who am I to tell you what to do lol.

answered by Guest | 10-31-2010 at 10:21 PM

wow
I can't believe i just wasted my time reading all of this.
I am a 20 year old female i have a pretty high tolerance but never had this drink, I'm more of a rum or vodka girl. I just find it hilarious how protective you guys are getting over this drink. and i also am highly amused that you guys are getting so mean towards that mom with her son that went to the hospital... he was probably a light weight for one... for two the caffeine from the drink probably made his heart race which made him panic... everyone is different and i have seen some people get alcohol poisoning and its not pretty. we dont know the whole story so you shouldn't be so mean to that poor mom who obviously has some issues to deal with her son about not a bunch of bored as strangers wasting their time writing on this page.

also what is up with hating on people under 21 drinking? cause if your drinking over 21 i am pretty damn sure you were drinking before you were 21 so stop having a stick up your ass. as long as your being responsible then who gives a ****?!

next off which flavor is the best? hahaha i am not into fruity froo froo drinks but after reading these posts i WANT TO TRY ONE haha... so which one doesn't taste like pure candy?

answered by motoxgirll | 11-01-2010 at 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
My friend told me Four Loko contains everything a growing girl needs, including a full day's supply of vitamins.
So it's not bad for you, otherwise they wouldn't sell it.
Are you kidding me? cigarettes are horrible for you and they sell those. just because something is sold to the public doesn't mean it is good for you. i am a nursing student and i know the effects of things like this. alcohol is a depressant and caffeine is a stimulant. when you have to contradicting things going into your body, it can be fatal. your body is trying to slow down and speed up at the same time with can ultimately cause a heart attack. this drink and things like it like vodka and redbull are not good.

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxgirll View Post
I can't believe i just wasted my time reading all of this.

i love that you put that people are wasting there time when you just "wasted time" commenting on it.

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn View Post
Ugh. You people are so gullible. Four Loko is not the first drink of its kind, it's just the most popular. These drinks have been around for about 4 years now && if people were dying from them they would have been pulled from the shelves. Four Loko is just beer && energy drink. People drink alcohol & red bulls all the time & dont have a general problem but all of a sudden because four Lokos have become a popular product on the market everyone has to search for a problem. The only reason these rumors have surfaced is because of how well the product is doing. Not saying that 4lokos are good for you, but what alcoholic beverage is? Alcohol is bad for you as is caffeine. If you dont want to take that risk, dont drink it. Duh.
People die from cigarettes, and they don't pull those from the shelves. just because something is bad for you doesn't mean they won't keep it around. as long as something is selling well, they'll keep it around. true they have had things like red bull, but i don't know if there has been a drink with alcohol and caffeine mixed together itself.

People have done it on their own with separate drinks, but I'm not sure if one has been sold already mixed. if you drink in moderation, alcohol can be beneficial. i do not suggest you take the risk of drinking them, they are more likely to cause a heart attack than eating fatty food. some people's bodies can handle the effect they have better than others, but some people will not react well at all and will have a heart attack. so be careful.

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 07:39 PM

I am so tired of reading about "all the caffeine" in this drink from people who have NEVER ever drank a Four Loko. I am a seasoned alcopop drinker, HUGE fan of the original Sparks with all it's Caffeine, Guarana, Ginseng and Taurine. I bought 25 cases of original Sparks in Jan 2009 before Miller reformatted it without the "energy" ingredients. I am still drinking these original Sparks drinks. Lately I have been drinking some Four Loko. The one surprising thing about Four Loko to me was how INCREDIBLY WEAK the energy ingredients were. If I drink a 16oz 7% alcohol Sparks Plus with all it's original energy ingredients, I'm bouncing off the wall, not going to be able to sleep for at least four hours. Last night, I drank about 2/3's a Four Loko (about 16oz's, the same as a Sparks), got a nice little buzz, felt sleepy and went straight to bed. There is very little energy ingredients in Four Loko, very little, MUCH LESS than Sparks had and MUCH LESS than what is in a regular 16oz energy drink.

answered by RPM | 11-01-2010 at 08:02 PM

smh
ok look 4 lockos may get you where you wanna be and yes they are good.
but they are very bad just like ciggs, alcohol and other drugs.. continue to drink them if you want to but in the long run you're gone
wish that you stop they are killing your insides, and i believe peep do drink 4 or five in a day i have seen it happen but thats just a easy and fast way to kill your self real talk..

they are not god for your body. And they make you lose all self control you can just drink one of them and be ****** up
come on now that ain't good lol i can drink a pint of liquor and be where one four gets you now thats bad! really if you wanna drink them gooo right ahead

answered by Guest | 11-01-2010 at 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
i can drink a pint of liquor and be where one four gets you now thats bad! really if you wanna drink them gooo right ahead
Complete and utter BS !

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 04:19 AM

...And this is why it has been RECALLED. All of you who say its not dangerous, CLEARLY your brain cells have been fried in the process of drinking and I highly recommend rehab....

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
...And this is why it has been RECALLED. All of you who say its not dangerous, CLEARLY your brain cells have been fried in the process of drinking and I highly recommend rehab....
More BS. Four Loko has not been RECALLED anywhere. Give it up.

answered by Guest | 11-02-2010 at 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
you need to Google this stuff and read up on it. It's poison. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL if you insist on drinking it. Between the amount of caffeine, (8 cups of coffee), alcohol, (4 beers worth) and herbal ingredients, it's very very dangerous. My son ended up in the emergency room after only 2 cans. His BAC was .19 and he had amphetamines in his blood. you have no idea how your body will react to it the first time you drink it. Do the research
OK honestly to this response, your son is probably smoking meth considering there aren't any amphetamines in four loko. You are an idiot to think there is because i got drug tested for a job and i drink at least 2 every weekend and there were no drugs found in my drug screen. My mom suspected me of smoking pot and i had to get a blood test. Once again, there was no drugs in my system. Due to this fact do not judge something you have no idea that you are talking about. If your son wound up in the emergency room from 2 four lokos he obviously does not know how to handle an alcoholic drink and should not be drinking in the first place. Any type of alcohol whether its beer, liquor, or malt liquor can send you to the hospital. Get your **** straight and realize that you and all your other mommy friends need to realize that caffeine is part of your daily diet. Go to a nutritionist and find out that a red bull a day is not bad for you because it is the percentage of caffeine you are supposed to have for one day. If you have one mountain dew it contains 55 milligrams of caffeine. If you have a red bull its 80 milligrams. I know for a fact its easier to pay for 2 dews a day than 1 redbull. Do the math. Caffeine and alcohol is mixed all the time ie vodka and red bull, jaegerbombs and such. stop blaming four loko for your kids childish decisions.

answered by Guest | 11-03-2010 at 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
More BS. Four Loko has not been RECALLED anywhere. Give it up.
Mmmm actually it has... Pennsylvania has pulled it off shelves...

answered by Guest | 11-04-2010 at 03:33 AM

It think that people should dont what they feel is right, but if you see your friend, family member, or someone close to you get sick or whatever off of any type of drink or drug.... You shouldn't do it yourself.. because the chance of that for you can also happen in the long run. Yes i drink 4lokos but i dont down like 2,3 cans because I'm not trying to be end up like the people that have drunk this and ended up in the ER. Life is short all people should have fun and enjoy your life but just think about some of the things you want to do to see if its good for you... But if your those type of people that dont care about their life then...... BOTTOMS UP!!!
But think twice before you want to drink or smoke something!!! Because even doe i dont know you i do care about you all... So just think about what i said and try to make a positive in your life and be a role model for your young sisters or brothers or younger family members.... that some things are good for you and some things are not good for you.. Well like i said do what you do but think about you out come after you done what you did..


-Ladybandit

answered by LadyBandit | 11-04-2010 at 04:28 PM

Idiots
Ok 1st off stop being a duma$$ & saying I'm 17 & I'm 16 & I drink them blah blah blah!! Your illegal to drink at that age so 1st off it doesn't matter what you say. 2nd everyone's body is different, I had a friend who had one beer & almost died, come to find out he was allergic to hops, so dont get on here saying its ok, 1 or 2 wont hurt because you never know who is reading this & who will try whatever you say to try, keep your mouth shut unless your actually educated!!!

answered by Smarterthanyou | 11-04-2010 at 05:28 PM

Loked Out!
Yup. I love them Four Lokos too! Its been over a year that i have been consuming lokos as the drink when i go out. Every other weekend... 1-2 a week.. Any who my alcohol tolerance is very high i can hang.. Trust. But dang with these little drinks all i really need is 1 and 1/2 more than that, i will have the worst hang over with shivers and unsettling stomach. It has 12% alc. With a few good sips/chugs and boy you will feel the loko doing its thing in your tummy...

Recently i began this sore, tender, discomfort feeling. Right under my rib cage... this began a night i had come home from a night out. This continued for the next two following days. I really got concerned.. i don't complain or scare easily but this triggered something.... i realized that the only thing i had that day was food and the lokos. I stopped drinking for a few weeks and the pain and swelling went away....which was my LIVER begin for a rest! I got back on them and once again in high amounts it would bring the liver discomfort. I realized that i can and should only drink 1 at a time and not too often. People just need to be very careful and cautious. We are ultimately responsible for what goes in our bodies.. i still enjoy my LOKO Singularly lol... only once a blue moon!! Ive had crazy nights with them lokos and 3 is the most i've had... i blacked out, woke up all peed on myself... how uncool at my 23 yrs of age, I could not remember a thing! My faves Lemon Lime, Cranberry and Lemonade, Orange!!!

Just be safe, have fun and be CAREFUL!!

answered by B6 Poison | 11-04-2010 at 08:06 PM

Depending on your size, drinking more then 1 four loko will put you into Atrial Fibrillation, I'm not going to get technical because only a select few will under stand what I'm referring to but afib is dangerous heart arrhythmia. More studies are coming out now and that is why there being banned. Unless the product reduces its caffeine, it will eventually be banned everywhere due to its health risks.

answered by Guest | 11-05-2010 at 03:31 AM

I just had my first four last night (a little late for trying i i know lol). I'm a responsible drinker in my junior year of college and I think it's fine. I've never gotten alk poisoning or anything too and I do drink a couple times a week. The key is RESPONSIBILITY... If you were to drink a ton of a high-proof alcohol and get sick then you wouldn't make the news. If it were chugging a few four lokos then it would be all over the news because of the media hype. People need to learn to control themselves is all. They dont know how to drink responsibly while still getting hammered at the same time like me and many others who dont complain and love the drink

answered by Sam | 11-05-2010 at 03:48 AM

I'm drinking one right now, lemonade flavor is the best in my opinion just gotta know when enough is enough. Yes it is powerful and will get you drunk just be cautious

answered by crazy | 11-06-2010 at 08:03 PM

penis
i like drinking four loko b4 i go to the club.

answered by Guest | 11-06-2010 at 10:58 PM

Media Hype = Bull$h1t
Welcome to the USA, where irresponsible media can go nuts on something (Four Loko) with no real facts (just internet BS) and cause a big stink about a product with no actual facts. Yes, Four Loko has 12% alcohol, JUST LIKE EVERY SINGLE BOTTLE/BOX OF WINE ! and if abused can result in people being idiots. All you f*****g kids are ruining this drink for us adults. Quit being little irresponsible little $hit$ and f*****g this up for everyone else. I love my Four Loko and have been stocking up since you stupid little $hits have been f*****g it up for all of us. When this awesome drink is gone, it's YOU stupid little fu**s we have to blame. So to you underage a holes, F YOU !

answered by RPM | 11-07-2010 at 12:05 AM

Well, congratulations you ignorant underage s***s who flaunt your abuse of Four Loko on message boards and YouTube. Four Loko got banned in Michigan and Oklahoma this past week. Thank you for f'ing it up for everyone. My state just lost Four Loko for good.

answered by Guest | 11-07-2010 at 01:12 PM

sayyyy wuuuuut?
4 loco is for professional drinkers only. all these news feeds on how it is so dangerous is from people that don't drink on a regular basis... if you know to drink responsibly, you should have no problem! yes it is equal to 4-6 light beers but if you know your limit you can drink one or two. these kids out here are trying to down these beers like it came from mr. kool-aid! trying to be cool and keep up with the big dawgs is not going to happen if you dont even know what your getting yourself into........stick with the smirnoff kiddos and research what your trying to party with

answered by caddyblood | 11-08-2010 at 04:53 PM

comment
Thread Tools
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.