Get Paid to Drive Advertising?

Are all these Get Paid to Drive programs a scam? I saw the advertising today and if I paste some ads on my car they will pay me. How much money am I going to get paid if I do it?

asked by Tania in Buying & Selling | 3619 views | 08-12-2009 at 06:49 PM

The concept is pretty simple.You drive your own car, on which an advertisement has been placed, and receive payment for doing so.

It's simply a type of advertising media, similar to billboards or taxi ads. Ads might promote a new business in town, an upcoming sports event, or even a new movie.

It is not a scam. In order to qualify for a "get paid to drive " program, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid drivers license, have a clean car, and have an excellent driving record. You must sign an agreement that specifies how and where you will drive, for how long, and under what conditions. You usually pay for your own insurance and maintenance. If you fail to live up to your part of the deal, your agreement can be terminated.

You may or may not be able to select the type of advertisement that goes on your car, depending on the company and the type of ads it handles. Of course, if you don't like an ad, you can turn it down and wait for a better one.

Major advertisers spend millions every month on getting their message out to the public and with the backing of major studies, they've discovered that advertising on cars is one of the most successful forms of advertising available in today's crowded market.

answered by Silvester | 08-12-2009 at 06:51 PM

You can make anywhere from $5.00 a month for a simple bumper sticker, or get paid $80.00 a month for a window box sign, ad there are a number of different options in between. There are some vehicles that advertisers crave, so they offer a 5% for some types of vehicles, bright yellow vehicles, people who are in the military, pizza delivery drivers, newer vehicles, and a few other qualifiers.

The downside is that the customer has to drive at least 1,000 miles a month, and not a lot of people do that.

answered by Kate | 08-12-2009 at 06:53 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.