Is The iPhone 4 Worth It?

I really want an iPhone...
I've been thinking about getting the iphone 3gs for a long time, but now that the new iPhone 4 is out I'm thinking about buying it.

I want to know if the new iPhone 4 is really worth that much money over the iPhone 3 and even the other regular phones on the market?

What are some unique things that the iPhone 4 has that no other phone has? Is it expensive compared to other phones?
Basically, is the iPhone 4 worth it or not?

asked by Cameron in Mobile Phones | 4012 views | 06-07-2010 at 10:41 PM

It is definitely worth it and way better than the iPhone 3GS. The new iPhone 4 comes packed with over 100 new features.

The iPhone 4 is 9.3-mm thick, which is 24 percent thinner than the iPhone 3GS. It has a 960-by-640 pixel display, which is four times more pixels than the 3GS.

The iPhone 4 also includes a camera with LED flash on the back and a front-facing camera, which can be used for FaceTime.

The original iPhone wasn't designed for all the power-hogging apps that most people now have on their devices. The iPhone 4 has seven hours of talk time, six hours of web browsing on the 3G network, 10 hours of WiFi Web browsing, 10 hours of video, 40 hours of music playback, and 300 hours of standby time a vast improvement.

The iPhone 4 is priced at $299 for the 32-gigabyte version and $199 for the 16-gigabyte.

The iPhone 4 also uses the Apple A4 processor that was first used in the iPad, a move that significantly improves processing power and battery life.

answered by Kellen | 06-07-2010 at 11:02 PM

The iPhone 4 will do many of the things that Android phones like the HTC Desire can already do - multitasking, flash photography.
I don't see nothing new there.

The iPhone may deliver a better experience - but only over wi-fi for now because Apple hasn't persuaded the networks to implement the technology.

In my opinion, it is not worth it.

answered by Zachariah | 06-08-2010 at 02:07 PM

jose morales
I agree because I was going to buy it for that feature facetime but it's not worth it because it only works over wifi so i would suggest the iphone 3gs but it's only 8 GB now

answered by Guest | 06-15-2010 at 03:14 PM

you guys are retarded the new thing is not the only new thing
its totally worth getting

answered by Guest | 06-24-2010 at 08:28 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.