Does It Hurt After The First Time?

I am 18, I lost my virginity in January this year i just want to know if it hurts again after you have had sex. please help me as i am scared to do it again, he played with me for a bit to make me wet i used a condom with extra lube on he put it in slowly then i felt something tear in me and it hurt, he was only going for 15 minutes as it was painful for me, i asked him to get off, i had a little bit of blood on the condom but i just came off my period 3 days before hand so there wasn't much blood i was sore for 4 days after
is that normal, am i broke in properly? please reply thank you x

asked by melissa in Sexual Health | 3496 views | 06-07-2010 at 09:17 PM

Hope this helps
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa View Post
I am 18, I lost my virginity in January this year i just want to know if it hurts again after you have had sex.
First of all, THANK GOD you are 18! OMG would have been my thought if you were a minor. What you may have felt was your hymen breaking and that is normal. Being sore can be normal, as everyone is different. If you are a very small girl, that could be a reason. However, your best bet is to go to your OB/GYN.
It was painful for me almost every time and that was due to my uterus not being in the right place, it was inverted, to such a degree that I needed surgery.

Better safe then sorry. Get checked, make sure your uterus is ok, and check for STD's you never know these days.

And hun? Your comment "broke in properly" You're NOT a horse..so NO, you're NOT "broke in."

If you are not comfortable talking to your Mom, definitely, better yet PLEASE schedule an appointment with the OB and go! I can not stress enough to you, to make sure all is well!! Again. better safe, then sorry.

Good luck.

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 06:38 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.