Lisa Kelly: Ice Road Truckers Playboy?

Did Playboy ever call Lisa Kelly from the show Ice Road Truckers?
She is so pretty, with her looks and knowing how Playboy likes to be the first to call beautiful girls to do a photoshoot... I was wondering if Playboy ever mentioned anything about Lisa Kelly.

In my opinion, Lisa Kelly would be perfect for the magazine.

asked by Davis in Controversy | 39372 views | 06-06-2010 at 11:32 PM

ďIce Road TruckersĒ returns to History today for its fourth season!

Lisa Kelly was never on Playboy magazine, they didn't even ask her to pose for Playboy, it would be a must buy issue if it ever happens.

Lisa Kelly admits she gets a kick out of seeing people do a double take when she slides out of her massive Kenworth W900 tractor-trailer.
ďI think Iíve earned where Iím at. They donít just judge me by the cover, and I can get the job done,Ē she says. ďI donít need to fit the stereotype. I donít have to be a potty mouth, chew tobacco and be 300 pounds to drive a truck.

She is such a hot girl.

answered by Carter | 06-06-2010 at 11:42 PM

Ice Road Trucker
Let's hope that cute thing doesn't get hemorrhoids driving that truck. Kind of kills the thought of seeing that cute little body of hers nude...

answered by Icester | 07-13-2010 at 09:22 PM

fan
Lisa, you really had me worried being a push truck, so glad you did good, you are a hot chick and don't anyone say different. Look forward to seeing you and the rest of the truckers on the ice road. You are so pretty, stay safe.

answered by LeRoy | 08-04-2010 at 11:07 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.