John Edwards Baby Father?

Is John Edwards the father of Rielle Hunter's baby?

asked by Samuel in Parenting & Children | 1229 views | 08-14-2009 at 05:34 PM

We may never know.

Hunter's lawyer said “Rielle will not participate in DNA testing or any other invasion of her or her daughter's privacy now or in the future."

So I guess Edwards is pretty much off the hook on that offer to take a paternity test. Is that why he so freely offered to take one?

But Edwards better not make her angry... oh, maybe by not giving her what she wants, forgetting her birthday, not paying enough attention to her, or by not marrying her in a few years...

She could so change her mind. Talk about leverage.

Edward finally 'fessed up to a 2006 affair with the new age spiritualist who believed she could help Edwards change the world. But he insisted that he was not the father of Hunter's 5-month-old daughter, Frances Quinn Hunter.

He also said that he did not pay her or the former Edwards campaign staffer who has publicly said he is the father. The birth certificate lists no name under "father."

In his statement (and in his TV interview with ABC), Edwards said, “I am and have been willing to take any test necessary to establish the fact that I am not the father of any baby, and I am truly hopeful that a test will be done so this fact can be definitively established.”

answered by Nicholas | 08-14-2009 at 05:36 PM

The National Enquirer is reporting that John Edwards has taken a DNA test so secret that only the National Enquirer knows about it and it proves he's the father of Rielle Hunter's 18-month-old daughter.

The Enquirer says that multiple sources confirm the story, and Edwards' lawyers are allegedly working on a child-support agreement.

answered by Angel | 08-14-2009 at 05:39 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.