HNNG Omegle?

What does "Hnng" mean? Usually on Tumblr, omegle?
I went to Omegle and the only think I get whenever I start a random conversation is HNNG.
I ask what it means but I don't get an answer and the person disconnects.

I just want to know the meaning of HNNG and what does it have to do with Tumblr and Omegle?
How is the term related with the Tumblr weblog website?
i already looked at it on urban dictionary but that is clearly not what it means when used on omegle

asked by Serious in Internet | 4571 views | 05-17-2010 at 02:41 AM

Ok here's the meaning of HNNG.

HNNG: Hug a ***** Now Game.

ďhnngĒ is also a code word being used on popular chat service Omegle to gain followers on Tumblr.
That's all the secret behind the letters HNNG.

Itís a code word to tell the person on Omegle youíre from Tumblr.
Basically it works like this:

Go on Omegle. If you hnng and the other person hnngs back, exchange Tumblr urls. Itís a Tumblr thing.

You can say it is a Tumblr takeover of the Omegle website.

answered by Dorothy | 05-17-2010 at 02:44 AM

Why do you need to takeover Omegle to begin with? Are you that incapable of figuring out how to use the search feature on Tumblr to meet new people? Honestly, I don't see the point of this other than to be obnoxious and just add more annoying spam to a site that is already filled with people spamming useless garbage.

answered by Guest | 05-17-2010 at 03:44 PM

So basically what you are trying to say, Dorothy, is that you and everybody on Tumblr are racists, by participating in this pointless exercise of group stupidity?

answered by Guest | 05-18-2010 at 02:29 PM

it does not mean "hug now".
you guys are tards.
we weren't trying to take over the site and we weren't doing it to gain followers.
you should really know what you're talking about before you talk about it.

answered by true tumblrer. | 05-31-2010 at 05:20 PM

comment