Megan Fox Without Makeup On: Ugly Pictures?

What does Megan Fox look like without makeup on?
I was looking in a magazine and it said Megan Fox looks really ugly without any makeup on, some people say Megan Fox is ugly because she has the "toe thumb."

my friend told me she is not hot at all without makeup, and i want to see that, but i cant find any pictures of Megan on the internet with a clean face, any help?

Are there pictures of Megan Fox without any makeup? Does she really look ugly?

asked by Dylan in Celebrity | 77965 views | 06-02-2010 at 03:17 AM

True Megan Fox is gorgeous with makeup! But with no makeup on it's another thing.

I’ve searched the internet for a bit and found these pictures of Megan Fox without makeup…
This pictures are the closest of Megan Fox without her usual makeup. I think she’s still wearing a little bit of makeup in it but much less than usual.

Megan Fox Without Makeup

Megan Fox Without Makeup On

Megan Fox Without Makeup Photo

In my opinion Megan Fox looks plastic, like a doll. With or without makeup on she looks like fake, I don't understand why all guy die for her.
She's not the prettiest girl out there for sure, and her body is not so impressive. Also, she always looks mad.
Anyway, that's Megan Fox with no makeup.

answered by Bridget | 06-02-2010 at 03:31 AM

she looks much better without all that makeup

answered by Guest | 06-12-2010 at 10:06 PM

Icky
I agree.. I think she looks like a plastic Barbie doll.

answered by Guest | 06-30-2010 at 02:17 AM

She has makeup! it's just more natural one!!!

answered by Guest | 08-04-2010 at 04:01 PM

She definitely is wearing make up! It's just less than we see her normally wear. And it's hard for us to see how much foundation, concealer etc. she is wearing. I think a lot of (by the industry called) 'beautiful women' are less beautiful when they take of there make up. It's sad that only a few people seem to realize that.

answered by Guest | 08-11-2010 at 08:57 AM

wont you look at that with less make up and without breast implants
lol

answered by Guest | 08-23-2010 at 05:40 AM

She is always pretty. However I Do Know that her boobs and nose are fake.

answered by Erica Xmen | 08-26-2010 at 12:38 PM

BEAUTIFUL!
i think megan fox is even more beautiful without makeup.

answered by Guest | 10-07-2010 at 02:20 PM

To those that are simply envious of beauty;
You guys are simply jealous. She is beautiful with or with out any make up on, and that's that.
Stop hating on the fact that guys have a fantasy about her and not you. Point blank.
People like you ruin the minds of others, feed egos, and destroy peoples complexions.
Nothing is never good enough and I am quite sure, you women are nothing to talk about it.
Get over your low self confidence and appreciate everyone's beauty and stop trying to feed your pathetic egos.

Thank you.

answered by Guest | 10-26-2010 at 10:00 PM

oh you silly gooses
To the person who says Megan Fox is still beautiful
While I agree that she is still very pretty without makeup (much more so than any of us), you need to check out pictures of Vivien Leigh, Elizabeth Taylor, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn (and don't try comparing Megan Fox to any of these women, especially Vivien Leigh) They were (and still are) true beauties. They didn't even need half the makeup Megan Fox wears to look glamorous (especially Vivien Leigh). They just were. And they always looked young and fresh, unlike Megan Fox

And FYI...calling other people ugly doesn't exactly help boost self confidence. Your probably atrocious looking yourself. If you really want people to stop being critical, you should try to find something good to say about them. Than we wouldn't have discussions like these, now would we?

Oh and another thing...she looks like she's 30...I still can not believe she's only 23!

answered by Guest | 10-30-2010 at 07:56 PM

oh you jealousss people
Whoa I never comment on public sites but who is calling her ugly? and she makes WHO want to puke? OK look in the mirror and then puke. You are probably average looking. Megan Fox is gorgeous! there is a reason why she is wanted by pretty much COUNTLESS amount of guys.

So seriously? call her ugly? well sorry she is ugly to you, but she is gorgeous to pretty much the rest of us. You would only call her ugly because you can't stand the fact that one girl can gather so much attention. She freakin sexy OK? so live with it and stop hating. she's gorgeous!

answered by Guest | 01-06-2011 at 12:35 AM

I've seen a picture of her at the beach, no makeup, she's still gorgeous so stop talking.

answered by Guest | 01-09-2011 at 03:27 AM

WOW....
It's because of people like you, young girls grow up with image distortion, eating disorders, plastic surgery addictions.... Listen to yourselves. Do you really think Megan Fox would be this successful if she were ugly? You don't make any damn sense. She might be a little ditsy and a little full of herself, but she is still young, and everyone needs to admit that she is a beautiful girl. Stop talking about how other people look. Worry about your own image.

answered by Guest | 02-09-2011 at 11:53 PM

In this pic she has a lot of "barely there" make up...without it she looks like a pig!

answered by Guest | 03-19-2011 at 05:50 PM

In my opinion I think she looks prettier without her makeup on than without. But her body dont change she still got a nice ass and p****

answered by Onkel | 03-22-2011 at 07:39 PM

My answer is the Best!!
Hey now Megan Fox is one fine woman and whether she does (or does not) wear make up at all doesn't matter to me at all because shes STILL ONE FINE/Sexy woman!!... and that's for sure!

answered by crsport24 | 04-08-2011 at 03:30 AM

enough already
Beauty is in the eye if the beholder. That's a fact. And I really admire Megan for one simple reason. She hasn't taken her clothes off for a film, and she says she never will. How many actresses can say that? Most of them are sluts. That's also a fact. How many of them have x-rated videos?. It's pathetic. So quit bashing Megan. And remember. When you point your finger, three fingers are pointing back at you.

answered by Guest | 04-21-2011 at 03:34 AM

I've been searching for some ugly pictures of her but I couldn't find. Do you really think that on this pictures she's ugly because she's not. Yeah, she could be more beautiful but she's still pretty.

answered by Guest | 04-27-2011 at 11:48 AM

Megan Fox is a typical cheap imitation in the days of classic beauties like Grace Kelly, she wouldn't have been able to play any part but that of the cleaning woman, likewise for other girls like Jennifer Lopez and Angelina Jolie.

answered by Guest | 07-06-2011 at 01:07 AM

Megan fox is just another manufactured fraud, like Michael Jackson and Jennifer Aniston whose noses, chins, cheeks and hair were all fake and not the ugly garbage they were born with.

Aniston was a big nosed brunette, Jackson a pig nosed, puffy faced nappy headed average black kid. Hollyweird has an agenda, and that is to push multiculturalism and give the fame and money to their own tribe or races that never challenged their authority. They manufacture silk purses out of sows ears to avoid giving the deserved fame to true born beauties. Just read about Frances Farmer for starters.

When one peruses the sea of magazines at the checkout isle, it is obvious, with all the fake noses, cheeks, lips, hair dye and hyperbole that in HOLLY WOOD every day is HALLOWEEN.

answered by Guest | 07-06-2011 at 01:15 AM

Still Wearing Makeup
The rosy pink of her cheeks is rouge. Yes she is still wearing makeup but it has not been professionally applied, caked on, and photos are not professional photos under perfect lighting. My mom always said two things about makeup.

1. It's not really makeup, it's War Paint.
2. You don't use makeup to cover up, you use it to highlight your features.

answered by Guest | 09-25-2011 at 05:53 AM

I bet she's still a lot prettier in these pics than the people who are calling her ugly. Her face is beautiful with or without make up on.

answered by Guest | 11-28-2011 at 11:48 PM

note "COUNTLESS' amount of guys are superficial
Megan Fox is not gorgeous, she is plastic and fake, she doesn't even look human. Just because someone doesn't like her does not mean they are plain, she is plain, she looks just like every other 'star'. I don't think having a tight face is attractive or crooked fishy lips, if I ever woke up looking like that I wouldn't know what to do besides huddle in a corner bawling my eyes out.

answered by Guest | 01-17-2012 at 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Stop talking about how other people look. Worry about your own image.
You have it completely backwards, people like her are the reason girls grow up with body image problems, all these superficial pigs talking about her being "hot", she is artificial, as is every other "starlet". Megan Fox and all others like her are nothing more that cheap entertainment for the easily distracted.

answered by Guest | 01-17-2012 at 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget View Post
True Megan Fox is gorgeous with makeup! But with no makeup on it's another thing.

I’ve searched the internet for a bit and found these pictures of Megan Fox without makeup…
What's more interesting is why you felt the need to do this search? Why does it bother you so much? Megan Fox is a attractive girl. Get over it.

answered by Guest | 01-26-2012 at 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You have it completely backwards, people like her are the reason girls grow up with body image problems, all these superficial pigs talking about her being "hot", she is artificial, as is every other "starlet". Megan Fox and all others like her are nothing more that cheap entertainment for the easily distracted.
You sound ugly on the outside and inside. Sorry but reading your comment just made me feel that.

answered by Guest | 01-26-2012 at 07:08 PM

Not all guys..
Don't think that all guys "die for her", this "guy" here doesn't. I do not think Megan Fox looks like plastic, however I do agree with she always looks EXTREMELY upset or about to "go off" on someone. Looking very upset all the time leaves the marks of anger on her face. It's a shame she is such a , well unpleasant person to be around. At least that's what most people say that are around her. She is not pretty in my book, and I'm a 48 year old married male for over 20+ years. You would think I'd think she's HOT, but just can't. Plastic or not, she does look mean with or without make up. I'd rather think of Drew Barrymore, or Jennifer Aniston as good looking. Maybe a Sandra Bullock will work as well.... Just saying.

answered by Mjclemm | 02-02-2012 at 04:44 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.