Pants On The Ground Guy Shot & Murdered?

Remember the Pants On The Ground guy from American Idol?
There are rumors that Larry Platt, the pants in the ground guy, is dead. Some say he was shot and murdered on the street. Is this true? Who killed the pants on the ground guy?

He was such a likable person, who would even want to kill him? Rumors of his death are criss-crossing the internet tonight. 'Larry Platt dead' is also a trending topic on Twitter. Something might have happened to him. Is he actually dead?

asked by Peter in Controversy | 6191 views | 05-31-2010 at 06:45 AM

General Larry Platt sang his ‘pants on the ground’ at this season’s finale show which Lee DeWyze actually ended up winning.
The rumor is that he was beaten to dead, not shot. They say the pants on the ground guy was murdered by a group of young men.
I got this from a website that claims the pants in the ground guy is dead:

“There were six or seven young mens in baggy pants hanging out in the parking lot, and this old guy walked up to them and started singing and dancing,” said Marcus Lee, the store’s owner. “When he got to the second verse, they started beating on him.”

I just don't believe he was murdered, maybe someone was killed but it wasn't the pants on the ground guy.

answered by Faith | 05-31-2010 at 06:46 AM

If this really happened I'm appalled. I can't believe a person actually wanted him dead, he was such a sweet and funny guy.

answered by Guest | 08-13-2011 at 03:19 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.