2 Year Old Smoking Baby Video?

A YouTube video of a 2 year old baby smoking a cigarette has sent outrage and disgust to those who have seen the video. The baby boy allegedly smokes 4 packs of cigarettes a day.

How can the baby's parents be so irresponsible? The little boy is just 2 years old! And cigarettes are so bad for your heath.

Have you seen the video of the Indonesian 2 year old baby smoking??

asked by Cat in Controversy | 3414 views | 05-27-2010 at 04:39 PM

Yes, there is a disturbing video out of Indonesia shows a 2-year-old boy smoking a cigarette.
A reporter spotted the smoking toddler in the fishing village of Musi Banyuasin, in Indonesia's South Sumatra province, and took the video, according to reports. The child is a chain smoker, puffing on at least 40 cigarettes a day.

The baby boy actually has a severe smoking habit, and he also throws tantrums if he's not allowed to smoke.

This is the video of Ardi Rizal, the 2 year old baby smoker.

“I was horrified but not surprised,” said Matthew Myers, president of the Washington, D.C.-based Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids. “This video demonstrates how truly tragic the global use of tobacco.”

“He’s totally addicted,” said his mother, Diana, 26. “If he doesn’t get cigarettes, he gets angry and screams and batters his head against the wall. He tells me he feels dizzy and sick.”

The boy is also overweight and uses a toy truck to get around because he can’t keep up with other children.

answered by Alice | 05-27-2010 at 04:46 PM

The images of the 2 year old smoking baby have shocked parents around the world, leading to widespread condemnation and concern.

Ardi Rizal smokes like a chimney. Child advocates are appalled by his story.
I watch the video and I can't believe his parents.

Some are blaming the increase on aggressive advertising and parents who are smokers.
Let's hope some good can come out of this video spreading like wildfire on the Internet.

answered by Nicole | 05-27-2010 at 07:17 PM

Those parents are so irresponsable.
Besides smoking, their 2 year old baby weighs nearly 25 kilograms. That means, he is unable to play and run with other kids like a normal child. It also puts him far away from the habits of general kids.

This kid is unhealthy, he can't even run and need to move around using a little cart. Officials in his place have offered his family a car, if he stops smoking. Yet, the boy continues to smoke one after another.

answered by Susan | 05-27-2010 at 11:37 PM

And even child’s mother took it lightly. She said: “He’s totally addicted.” That is what mother Diana Rizal, 26, said of Ardi, who resides in a small rice village in Indonesia.

That is the worst mother ever.

answered by Irene | 05-28-2010 at 08:49 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.