Jesse James Nightline Interview Video?

Nightline will be airing the Vicky Mabrey interview with Jesse James.
Video of the interview was leaked to the internet. Sandra Bullock's soon-to-be-ex-hubby Jesse James' said in the Nightline interview he "wanted to get caught" when he cheated on her with tattoo model Michelle "Bombshell" Mc Gee.

Where can I see the video online? The Nightline website has only a preview but not the whole interview video.

asked by Ricky in Celebrity | 1054 views | 05-26-2010 at 02:21 AM

The video of the Nightline interview with sneak peeks of Jesse James' apology have surfaced—and he still seems to have a long way to go before swaying public opinion.

Now Jesse James has revealed Sandra Bullock suspected him of having affairs during their five-year marriage, but he always talked his way out of it.

Jesse James' Nightline interview comes a month after Bullock announced she was divorcing her husband of nearly five years. She's revealed she adopted an infant boy she's named Louis, and has moved to New Orleans.

Jesse James also spoke about Bullock's recent adoption of baby boy Louis Bardo, and says he was devastated when Bullock told him she wanted to adopt Louis as 'a single parent'.

But he also said seeing Bullock in the role of mother is one of the 'most amazing things' he's ever seen.

In the interview, James also discusses the criticism he received after being photographed wearing a German hat while in rehab. "I could tell by the look on my face [in the photo] it was a joke that was funny then, probably for a minute. But then looking at it in the context of now and in my life, it's not funny," James told Nightline. "There's not a racist bone in my body."

He adds: "Dealing with losing my marriage and my son and embarrassing everyone and decimating my life ... to be called a racist on top of that is, it makes me really sad."

Youtube video with parts of the Jesse James' Nightline interview.

answered by Ferb | 05-26-2010 at 02:35 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.