Matador Gored Through Throat By Bull Pics?

Spainís most famous matador, Julio Aparicio, has been gored through the throat by an angry bull.
Is the matador still alive?

I've seen the video on TV and it is a miracle the matador was able to walk after the bull gored him through his throat. I haven't seen pictures yet. Nothing could have prepared the matador, spectators or anyone for what happened with that bull in Madrid on Friday.

His chin was practically destroyed. Where can I see some detailed pictures of the moment the matador is gored by the bull through his throat?

asked by Evangeline in Controversy | 1951 views | 05-24-2010 at 09:27 PM

In a moment the crowd was transformed from fascinated to horrified as the bull engaged by Spanish matador Julio Aparicio gored him mercilessly. Amazingly the matador is still alive today after the half-ton bull's horn gored him underneath his chin, extending upward and plainly visible inside his mouth.

Pictures are everywhere on the web.

The bull thrust its horn into the matador's throat then drew it back a moment later, yanking it out of the man's mouth.

The matador was lifted into the air and then dropped to the sand. The bull backed away after it was distracted by fellow matadors who dashed to the rescue.

Mr Aparicio struggled to his feet, staggered a few yards, spluttering blood and was then carried from the ring and into the medical ward at the Las Ventas arena.

It was not clear what happened to the bull.

The video shows what happened better than the pictures.

The thousands of crowed looked on in horror as the matador was tossed by his chin like he was a doll. He was lifted back on his feet by his aids with blood pouring from his mouth and under his chin and remarkably he was not unconscious and managed to rush out of the ring.

answered by Melanie | 05-24-2010 at 09:46 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.