Scott Disick Occupation?

I want to know what Scott Disick, the father of Kourtney Kardashian's baby does for a living, what's his occupation?

asked by Jayden in Celebrity | 366396 views | 08-13-2009 at 07:56 PM

Scott Disick is worthless...played girls constantly and was attracted to anything that was petite and he could man handle.

he didn't graduate from high school, he was kicked out his private school and his parents are now attempting to make a living off dropping his name around town.

Hes a liar, and for some reason he gets anything he wants from girls.

answered by Maki | 08-13-2009 at 08:01 PM

From his personal website:

Scott grew up in Eastport, Long Island, NY. He attended a private school in East Hampton, New York called The Ross School,
which is the only private K-12 school in the Hamptons.

His parents had money inherited from their parents, but like so many they spent it all and word is their house was foreclosed on by the lender.

As for girls, he was known as being able to manipulate them into anything. He was scrawny but good at snow boarding and roller skating.
He had a half pipe in his backyard as well.

answered by Daniel | 08-13-2009 at 08:02 PM

What is the occupation of Scott Disick?
This is what I found about his occupation in his website:

That's right, nothing.

answered by Boom | 12-14-2009 at 10:51 PM

Scott Disick has no occupation, he is a reality tv star.

answered by Hailey7 | 12-14-2009 at 10:52 PM

Scott grew up and become a reality TV star and the latest rumor about him is that he is now about to start his next Reality TV show.
Occupation? Doing nothing.

answered by Monkey | 12-14-2009 at 10:54 PM

Scott Disick has no Occupation. He's just living from his girlfriend's money.

answered by Guest | 12-30-2009 at 06:46 PM

He is just a guy who breathes air because is free.

answered by Guest | 01-04-2010 at 04:14 AM

What`s with those sweaters tied around his neck? SO GAYISH!

answered by frankie12 | 01-25-2010 at 06:46 PM

dipped in ink tattoos
Why the heck doesn't anybody ever confront this a hole and put him out their about his occupation obviously he gets money ,but what is his source of income i would love to throw 100 dollar bills in waiters face continuously lol but for real they need to post up what it is he does for a living!!!!

answered by Guest | 02-16-2010 at 03:58 AM

loser
Kourtney can't have too many brains either, too honestly think this loser will ever be anything but a scumbag sponge, seriously wtf has he EVER done???? L-O-S-E-R !! i wished to God they would've arrested him and i hope that waiter sues the worthless piece of crap he is. Come on Kourtney

answered by Guest | 02-16-2010 at 04:31 AM

scotts scum
Where do rich girls find such scummy boys to take them for a ride? Is it boredom that leads these rich girls to them, to make waves in the social circle they live in,w ho can come home with the most bad boys gets a trip to the spa? Come on these girls parents or the nannies that raise them need an education about street smarts and common sense. Courtney is no different she is lacking the real deal in her life her Father and her Mom is always up Kim's big butt. So Courney is left to find love on her own and she picked the WRONG boy, Scott is a big scum ball,non working lazy boy, he is not a real man.

answered by Guest | 02-16-2010 at 07:24 PM

He obviously does something for a living. Apparently his parents are broke and he has nice vehicles that are his, not Kourt's. ...I guess his parents could still have money and he's living off them, but I think he must do something...like Spencer Pratt did. Like a "production" company or some crap like that.

answered by Guest | 02-19-2010 at 01:31 AM

Scott is tring to find himself--in a selfish world
1. I actually feel sorry for the guy. He's a decent looking guy. If he nixes the, sweater around neck and the pretentious Rolex, I believe he should try to get into acting.

2. All the women on that show, except the twins, are disgusting. All they care about is money
and big dicks--literally. Bruce is a complete tool. The guy has not done anything since
the 70's and he calls his step son a freeloader. Rent is expensive in LA.

3. I really hope women are not like this, or aspire to follow in their footsteps.

4. I guarantee everyone of those women will end up divorced and the butt of bad jokes.

answered by not gay | 02-19-2010 at 12:14 PM

scotts job
on the second to last episode of season 4 of keeping up w/ the Kardashians, Scott states that he is director of marketing or advertising for Vitaquest which is a company that owns Quicktrim diet supplements. Kris Jenner got him this job when Kim and Khloe became spokespersons for the brand.

answered by Guest | 02-21-2010 at 03:54 PM

i think that the entire Kardashian family is smart. and i totally disagree with what "not gay" said (whom i think is gay) because isn't money what makes the world go around? i just think that their jealous. but to me, like Khloe said, Scott is a dead beat dad!

answered by guest | 02-22-2010 at 01:16 AM

disick the douschebag?
Well if it is a fact that Scott is a freeloader....good for him!! There are way more hot chicks that suck their way to landing a dude with bucks, than guys. So thanks Scott for making the playing field more even! As for Bruce, he works for a living doing motivational speaking engagements for corporations etc. He is still cashing in on his physical accomplishments from years ago. Can't hate him for that. He is however a bit P-whipped for handing all his cash over to Wifey.

answered by Guest | 02-23-2010 at 12:11 AM

dude come on
E! says him hella by acting crazy so all of us dumb americans watch and oo and ahh plus other ventures read my post you'll understand a lot more.

OK you guys this is re-****-u-lus ya he may live off others here and there but considering he has a lot of nice things you can't just wake up say hey baby can i borrow a couple hundred thousand. He has a job he obviously is a hustler (not drugs) well probably not anyways i mean like trying to open a club and other things he probably borrowed 20 grand from kourt two open a coffee stand or something small has has many things he will do for cash just not a big full time job.

But you guys don't really realize none of these people had real jobs most of these people get cash by being "crazy and out of control" which Americans sit on there ass Odo and ah about there crazy antics and make them slightly famous they use that to get gigs and endorsements and to get small investments then turn into models or in commercials or movies or anything that ll take them

None of these people are worth a damn E! has shown America they can act crazy on TV then that gives them enough to work with to turn a club or coffee stand or commercial or what ever Scott is no diff from any of these reality stars so you guys all need to realize you'd look like a **** on TV setting your self up for 15 minutes of fame to set up your life's plan.

you think that dash would be anything if KarDASHian was a big name well think about it why is it a big name the dead dad he was a lawyer for OJ SIMPSON the whole ******* fame used his name to make money Kim K started selling crap on ebay with her dads money to make money don't any of you realize us watching them act like ******** on tv are what make them all.

Scott is making money off being outrageous on tv he's literally making a lot of cash by making us say oh good lord hes crazy so really who's the jackass... well still him but id act the same for the money hes getting for the show and related deals why should he give a **** what us random people think when he's making cash.

answered by trust me | 02-23-2010 at 07:47 AM

dudes
it's crazy that you guys say so much and you know nothing of there real live just what TV and google tells you ya Bruce does a lot for money. So do all the girls the wife Kris manages they all work but like dude said they'd be nothing without there real dads name and tv to show us so all haters need to pipe down and deal with there own lives most of all the bad mothers are the people with no cash and hate there lives so bad there mad at any body with a Benz or Audi in there drive way put all the energy you use to hate into making a career.

answered by ball salad | 02-23-2010 at 07:54 AM

COME ON EVERYONE!
you are dealing with a reality show...half of what you see is staged so that we will all go back and watch some more! scott is getting money by being on the show and entertaining us, even if he is working for quicktrim. lori

answered by Guest | 02-23-2010 at 04:44 PM

Bruce Jenner
Nobody should talk bad about Bruce Jenner, He was and is very talented, he is worth like a 100 million dollars, so he does not live off his wife's money, he actually is worth more than the Kardashians. He was one of the worlds greatest athletes in the 70's and actually...he seems like a good dad and a down to earth person! Some of you people need to do your homework and stop judging people because of a TV show!

answered by Guest | 02-24-2010 at 12:51 AM

yeah Scott's a douche just the kind of guy these shallow girls deserve..hey at least he's white. His family is full of mud sharks...all that money don't change what they really are. white trash!!

answered by heydrich | 03-06-2010 at 12:11 AM

WHY DOESN'T SCOTT'S PARENTS HAVE ANYTHING TO WITH THE BABY ON THE HOSPITAL SCENE WITH KORNEY HAVING BABY MASON?

answered by Guest | 03-07-2010 at 03:07 AM

Kardashians
Scott is a complete and utter non-entity. When I viewed him trying to stuff that waiters mouth with a 100 dollar bill, I wanted to see the waiter glass his 'Patrick Bateman' wanna be face. Honestly this dude should be disemboweled simply for wearing sweaters over his shoulders.

answered by Guest | 03-20-2010 at 01:44 PM

scott
scott is a hero. Godbless scott his son and his game

answered by Guest | 04-07-2010 at 03:21 PM

funny
his name should be Scott Isdic k instead if Disick

answered by Guest | 06-06-2010 at 10:18 PM

He licks K's ****** for a living

answered by Guest | 06-20-2010 at 02:07 AM

scott is hott
he's so hot, like seriously hot. he reminds me of chuck bass off of gossip girl and i love it. so hot (:

answered by Guest | 06-30-2010 at 05:21 AM

HE DOES NOTHING~~

answered by Guest | 07-21-2010 at 07:36 PM

That clown, Scott, is a homosexual and a devil. He deserves to be put to death.

answered by Wise | 08-04-2010 at 08:22 PM

He works for Quicktrim and co-owns a club in miami called MIA

answered by Guest | 08-05-2010 at 09:41 PM

Anything is Possible
If he hooked up with one of the Kardashian's, So can I.

answered by Guest | 08-06-2010 at 06:35 AM

scott disick
He is a **** and all ways will be, what kind of name is Disick that poor baby scott's name should be Dips***. I would die if i had that last name Mason Dips****.

answered by Guest101 | 08-11-2010 at 01:45 AM

First off any one who thinks kim is smart is retarded, she married damon thomas for his big black **** and his money and she claimed he abused her so she could make off with all his money in the divorce, she is a spoiled ***** who thinks her life is over if she has to fly on a commercial flight, she is talentless and made all her money bc her mom markets her pretty face and her fat ass. She has the brain of a toddler and has jungle fever. I've never seen someone so stupid talk like she is all knowing, god all she does is talk about her problems like she is soooo unfortunate. What a world we live in where every teenage girl looks up to a talentless plastic bimbo who lacks a brain and her fat sisters.

answered by Guest | 08-14-2010 at 09:52 PM

He looks like Christian Bale in the movie "American Psycho".
He has a narcissistic personality like him too.

answered by Guest | 08-16-2010 at 02:56 AM

stylish
Scott is so stylish, well fitted clothing. Gucci loafs, IWC/Rolex, Hermes belts, etc. He reminds me of Michael Corleone of The Godfather II. Scott's sense of style is way better than more of American men. I wonder who is funding him, it cant be the wife. Mafia style!

answered by Guest | 09-09-2010 at 10:02 PM

The biggest douche of all time
This guy is so pathetic I mean look at him. He looks like he watched Wall Street and Secret of my Success and thinks that's how you dress. I love how he wears suits and suspenders and struts around like he is something important. Ha! Total loser. He has no career and everything he has was given to him. If you believe what's on the Internet his parents were freeloaders as well living off their parents handouts and not that they have squandered everything it only makes sense that he find a sugar momma. Courtney is by far the most attractive sister but obviously the one with the least brains. It's sad really

answered by Guest | 09-27-2010 at 12:40 AM

First of all, PUAHAHAAA ! is that website legit? Who puts personal "fAilure" information like he did not graduate high school, his parents are broke and using his name to make money and he manipulates girls. WTF ? The only sane ones are khloe, Bruce and the brother lol and they all would rather live without Scott in their lives. Scott is smart for finding a dumb sugar mama and he got her pregnant so now he's set for life.

answered by Guest | 10-16-2010 at 10:36 PM

Kims a**alone is making enough to support the whole family.... Their is always someone that's gonna have it all and most others who have nothing... I disagree that all these girls care bout is $$$.They've just got $, so their gonna spend it just like I or anyone else would do whenever getting a few extra bucks for a new pair of jeans or whatever u might like...I dont know them personally- but I can tell just from the times I've watched them,, how many family values and good morals- Bruce!! has bestowed upon them... U dont have to know them to see if their good- just bad... How many families do u know that tight... Game night once a week with the entire pack. I cant think of one..... Cant nobody argue with that one... I wish I had a family that down for one another... When I find myself envying these types of media outlets, I think of the 1 billion people in this world that, on a typical day, dont even have any clean water.... This brings me back to Planet Earth... People like this act. put a lot of their money to good use, other than clothes... Were not all that bad. Most people are good, being driven against each-other by the real bad guy-whose bank statements, make the jenners seem like chump change. The people whose names u dont hear on the TV.... Famous people are some of the only rich that do still give back-even if it is just for a tax write off.

answered by Guest | 10-26-2010 at 05:40 PM

Love is totally blind and K should go to the eye doctor to get some glasses.... and Kim will always be alone....nice but who's going to put up with her...she's getting totally out of control with her looks, calm down Kim.....it's not that serious. Take off all the makeup and be you.

answered by Guest | 11-10-2010 at 02:18 PM

What does scott do for a living?
I agree with so many others, he does: nothing. BUT his clothes and apparels, are probably a show write off and is probably supplied by the Kardashians show...or one of his other reality shows i heard he was on...never saw him or heard of him till the Kardashians.

Kourtney is smarter than anyone gives her credit for...or she'd be married to the guy. i admit a twang of jealousy as i watch the Kardashian's shows...wish i had that or this...BUT Kim is just being managed by 'mom' whom gets her the $$. Wish i had a mom that cared what i ate when i was little and made sure i had all that i needed.

Their 'mom' has smarts and while Bruce J is a twit at times, he was/is a true American and a great athlete. You gotta give him props for that. So all in all, they are 'socialites'. Not anything more special then any other rich kid in California. Talent? none. Khloe: 'don't get me started'...i could go on and on...but you know what you know.

answered by Guest | 12-29-2010 at 12:15 PM

Love this thread
1. The poster named "not gay" nailed it : Scott has issues, but he could be milking his looks if he could get those confused angry brain cells to work. If a f***ker like Christian Bale, who probably has more issues than Scott, can make it, so can Scott.

2. I personally love the fact that teenage girls look up to Kim and the other Kardashian women. It makes it easy to separate the losers from the ones with some self-respect. If you're dating a woman and she loves the Kardashian women, watch out. I just don't understand why American men even both with American women any more.

3. Kim K's karma is building up negative energy in a slow and ominous manner. The collapse will be sudden. Her mom will be the root cause.

answered by Guest | 01-11-2011 at 03:23 PM

Scott is God, that's his occupation...he saw a stupid, hot, rich b**** and decided to make money....don't hate the player, hate the game.

answered by Guest | 01-15-2011 at 07:46 PM

jobless
Scott's occupation? He gets jobless people like us talking about him and makes money out of it!

answered by Guest | 01-26-2011 at 07:42 AM

Spelling
I don't know what is more ridiculous, the lack of people who spell check and punctuation in the thread or the fact people find Kim's a** appealing. Anyone see that W spread? That a** was dumpy and gross. One kid and that thing will explode into a cellulite bomb.

As far as Scott, love him!

answered by Thestranger | 01-31-2011 at 03:53 AM

Kim is so selfish and egoistic! It looks disgust! Khloe is fun! and Kourtney is smart and sweet.. Scott is a good dad and hot I like rob too, he looks like a kountr! Kendall and Kylie is nice too.. Kendall is little light.. i don't know... boring, but Kylie, so much energy!

answered by Mary | 02-01-2011 at 03:22 AM

umm
I've met Scott, I don't follow the show, but my High school councillor is in love the show. She won some prize and she got to bring someone(she brought me b/c she just got divorced and I was the first person to find out, so we're tight). I really don't know a thing about the guy, but I look almost identical to him, it's kinda creepy. Any way, reason I'm typing this is he's really an okay guy, i see why you people say he's a douche, but if you met him I think you'd be surprised.

answered by Guest | 02-03-2011 at 07:57 AM

All you bums stop blogging or chatting or whatever you call it about how "gay" Scott is...i just wanted to figure out what he does for a living and i stumble across all you low-lives. Don't be envious of this man because he drives a nice car, has amazing style, and sleeps with the same girl you nerds b**t off too!

answered by Guest | 02-09-2011 at 12:09 AM

You all need a life , you talk about others because your life sucks, end of story.

answered by Guest | 02-18-2011 at 02:00 AM

completely agree!
Watching the Kardashians is entertainment.... If y'all don't like him then why are you on a site about him?? If all you have to do in your day is go on sites of those you hate to hunker down and bash him, then I'm sorry, but you seriously should take up knitting or something, equally pathetic, but less hypocritical!

I love how people sit back on their high horse and judge every celeb for mistakes they make or choices, etc.... like anything they say matters. Let's take a look into our life lacking peers. You wake up, and probably go to your lame job that pays sh**! You sit around in your nasty uniform and kiss a** for $ (which makes you so much better than them... ha you wish).

Then you get in your hoopty a** car that is more than likely a total pile, and go back to your dump of a home and eat your ramen while you sit in your walmart clearance sweats and watch TV... likely the Kardashian shows, since you seem to know so much about them.

And b**** about how stupid they are, then you access their sites to b**** about how much $$ they have... yet if you're men, you probably beat off to the girls' pictures, or if you're women, wish you looked like them. At least they have the brains to play up their assets, unlike you who probably has more education, yet nothing to show for it.

So how does it feel to get b*tched about on a site! This is how you all sound when you b**** about them, and their lives. Not fun eh? then SHUT UP!

answered by Guest | 02-20-2011 at 01:24 AM

Scott is a dumb a**! He tries to be a nice guy but it always backfires because he's one of those people who only care about himself. Has alternative motives. He dresses like a f*g and Cloe should kick him in the junk.

answered by Guest | 02-20-2011 at 05:59 PM

Scott is an actor or at least should be.

Hey People, Scott comes off like a total d... But he is entertaining. How do we know that when he stuck that 100 bill in the waiters mouth wasn't staged? Either way I'm sure you were sitting there like what the f... And laughed, I laugh every time I see that episode, I'm always like what an a.., but I still find it funny. Come on it is a reality show and it is what the public wants to see and talk about.

answered by Johnny C | 02-21-2011 at 03:57 AM

I believe that the Kardashians are just a normal family that happen to have money. They are all unique in their own ways. You cannot blame them for making money from their looks, they are all attractive people. Their dad was a successful lawyer, that tried to help his children with their own careers and dreams, they just happen to have money.

I believe that they all have worked hard to get where they are today. The girls obviously are smart they run their own business. Kris their mother seems like a savvy business woman, I think they are intelligent people. And as for Bruce he seems like a good man that clearly loves his family. And they all love each other and seem very close. They are down to earth. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with their weight. They are perfect size. They look healthy.

answered by Guest | 02-21-2011 at 04:19 AM

He's so Fratty. I don't care what anyone says Scott's hot.

answered by Guest | 02-21-2011 at 05:18 AM

Por man, I f****** LOVE THE KARDASHIANS AND Scott is so nice.For real, I saw him in NY and he let me take a photo with him. He shook my hand and is so nice. I just watched the newest episode of Kourtney and Kim take New York and Scott is a changed man.

I was at the Dash opening and saw Kim and Kourt. It was a f****** mad house. Every ethnicity black whit Asian, they love the Kardashian. Also Kim was at a Sephora and police was needed because of the mop of fans!!!! We Kardashian fans are CRAY CRAY!

He also boned a Kardashian

answered by I Luv the KARDASHIANS | 02-21-2011 at 08:46 AM

real man
Why people are so rude with this kid? He's been trying so hard to be a good guy, and stupid people like you just critic him. I am a younger mom, and he is just a perfect father, so kind with Kourtney and so real person. Hello!!! this person has a mistakes like everyone, so stop with fake superman hero guys that doesn't exist any more!

answered by katya | 02-22-2011 at 08:30 PM

No one answered the original question: "I want to know what Scott Disick, the father of Kourtney Kardashian's baby does for a living, what's his occupation? ".......all are opinions which in the grand scale of things mean nothing, that's all it is an opinion!

answered by Guest | 02-24-2011 at 01:18 PM

scott
Do you know what, Scott may have done wrong in the past but he is turning his life around because he loves his family. Everybody is slagging him off and to be fair I'm sure you are not angels. Get over it, he is a gum guy that has had some problems. He's a socialite and good at it!

answered by shareen | 02-27-2011 at 11:19 PM

People talking about Scott and the Kardashians, I think you all are jobless because this people make money all day, they should be role models to all you jobless fools. Please you all should get a job. Even jobless Scott is more expensive than your broke a** please get a job.

answered by Guest | 02-28-2011 at 03:30 AM

Scott Disick Occupation
He does nothing but follow his girlfriend around, at some point women like her want to be with a respected business man who can take care of his own, & he doesn't have the potential, he cant fly her to a romantic island & pay for everything or buy her gifts, i.e diamonds, I wouldn't date him I doubt there are any women crazy about him at this point...

answered by Guest | 03-02-2011 at 12:44 PM

Wake-Up
It is scary that so many people think that Reality TV is REALITY. These shows are scripted, these people are actors. Tend to your own life & quit hating on people you have never met. You have no idea what they are really like!! Want to judge someone, look in the mirror!!

answered by Guest | 03-09-2011 at 11:42 PM

How can anybody mince around town with those pastel jumpers wrapped around his neck and be taken seriously?

He's arrogant, selfish, small minded and pig headed. He spends all his time looking down at people as if his s*** doesn't stink, and I wouldn't mind but he's not exactly god's gift to women...so what his fiance sees in him I will never know. All I can say he is lucky this is only my opinion...

answered by Guest | 03-12-2011 at 11:21 PM

You are all so jealous that he's driving a Rolls Royce, wearing expensive clothes and dating a Kardashian! he's living the life!

answered by Guest | 03-13-2011 at 11:54 PM

ENOUGH WITH THESE PEOPLE........
There are people dying of cancer, starving, living in the streets...and all these Kardashians do, and Scott is romp around LA, NY, MIAMI. ETC.. in mega buck suites, homes...Can't they do something WORTHWHILE, and not open a clothing store...DUH!

Sure we watch these shows, out of boredom..but lets be realistic, 20 yrs ago, these kids were in diapers...go to school,, get a life, do something worthwhile...we do not need to see you on TV...and my choice is not to watch you guys anymore!

answered by Guest | 03-24-2011 at 04:23 PM

Yes, the guy is an arse and a complete control freak and will probably end up beating the crap out of Kourtney one day (and she'll probably still stay with him) but, hey, if he can get away with it, good for him. You go dude!!! But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what kind of a person he is so I just don't get how Kourtney has such low self-esteem that she puts up with it. But it is also a 'reality show' so you do have to wonder how much of it is actually the 'real' Scott and how much is scripted for the cameras (and how much Kourtney might be getting paid to stay with him). And that guy in the restaurant probably got paid a whole lot more than a hundred bucks to stand there and have a C-note shoved down his throat by Scott.

answered by Guest | 03-27-2011 at 04:54 AM

scott's hott
Scott's the best, I met him and he's so nice, these rumors on TV are fake and are for the TRP! He's a great guy who really loves his wife and baby. Moreover we are no one to judge people whom we haven't even met and the persons who are writing bad about, are all just jealous of him and his success so f*** off you all losers for saying bad about him.

answered by Guest | 03-30-2011 at 08:03 PM

He is ok
I'm Chinese so I'm not gonna go deep with all these opinions you all have towards K family. I just want to say Scott's job here. He really came from a rich family, that's how he's style of living standard. Now he is filming these reality TV show, I'm sure he will get paid for a part of the role. And the sponsor will give him extra money for what to go or what to say or what to wear what to do during filming.
At last, u can't judge a person from TV. You only see a part of it, and some parts are set up for the show. He is younger than the k girls, he did stupid things couple years ago when he was even younger, forgive him, similar as other rich kids all over the world.

answered by Guest | 04-07-2011 at 05:17 PM

He owns clubs, duh.

answered by tod | 04-13-2011 at 06:04 AM

I've never watched the show and after reading some of these comments ism of the belief it's a show for morons. A show about a family who does NOTHING and gets paid to do it. I guess it's a great gig if you can get it made possible by the guys that watch it.

answered by Terry | 06-02-2011 at 07:52 PM

Big Up
Big Up to the Kardashian's, Scott, Bruce, etc. Show and all the spin offs have been entertaining.
My wife is a huge fan so watch a few shows with her. It's real life and not a boring soapy.

Scott is just as big as any of the Kardashian's in the shows, and so what if he stuck a $100 down the waitress throat, she probably deserved it, haha, just kidding, but I'm sure most guys and girls have done some really stupid things in life while been a bit liquored up. Also Scott has the right attitude to becoming successful, unlike the other bums commenting about his attitude.

As for income, I'm sure all of them make good money through the shows as it is broadcast all over the world (including my home country South Africa), not to mention all their careers they follow within the show, Dash stores, modelling, public appearances, motivational speaker (Bruce), basketball, clubs, mentoring, sex tapes , etc, etc. Kim you look super hot, stay that way. Kourtney and Kloe also hot. To all of them, keep it real and carry on doing what you do best. Now bring back the Girls of the Playboy Mansion (Girls Next Door). Hugh Hefner is a true legend.

answered by Guest | 06-13-2011 at 09:55 PM

Scotts occupation
Who are you guys to judge them. Firstly he does work, I'm not exactly sure what his job is but I know he works for a big time company, as Kris Jenner actually set him up. Now I'm aware your reaction is going to be "exactly, Kris set him up for a job, he couldn't even get one himself" but who cares if she set him up for a job, he has a job! One other thing, how dare you judge Kourtney and her 'brains' as you would say, she actually happens to be VERY intelligent, as are the rest of the entire family. So go ahead and say what you like, but these are the facts.

I just read a comment by 'Terry'... The family doesn't do nothing, if you read their book, they actually inherited barely any money from their father when he passed away as he had just remarried, and the worked their ass off there entire life, they were raised with good morals and an amazing work ethic that mists kids, rich or not, today would have never been raised by.

The only reason the reality show began, was because they were already 'famous' because of things THEY had previously done. Another reason so many people watch this show, is because there family is so easy to relate too, they are hard working, extremely close and have a great sense of humor. So the fact that they have money, is really secondary to the reason why people love the family.

Until you have watched their show, read their book, or truly know them, don't judge them, because chances are, you are a way worse person than they are.

answered by Rafel. | 07-10-2011 at 07:24 PM

Isn't Scott the real life Patrick Bateman? I mean, I'm just asking.
He did use that name in the series all the time.

answered by Guest | 07-29-2011 at 08:52 PM

Jealousy and boredom
Wow! I'm very shocked at all these comments here. It's a reality show, but its scripted just like every other movie. All I can say is that u guys hate your lives, and cant stand it that some other person made it without an effort. I have to admit that K girls are not Einstein but they have business sense, they can make money from absolutely anything and their mom is a very good manager. Why not use these spare times u have to initiate a business for you and your family. Be creative and I might actually be watching your show next. The Kardashian family are set for life not even your hating can change that.

answered by Guest | 08-05-2011 at 11:22 PM

Lord
I actually like the guy - and I hope he ends up liking himself.
His mistakes early in life will turn him into a great father and a lovely man. I see it in him.

answered by Irishman | 08-08-2011 at 04:45 AM

So much discussion about a guys that does nothing all day. I really dislike him, he's like a slug that just crawls and has money.

answered by Guest | 08-10-2011 at 09:58 PM

Scott is such a douche! He is only using Kourtney for her fame and money. He is the biggest wannabe out there. He doesn't even have a job, Kris Jenner had to set him up with one and I doubt he even actually worked there -it was probably just for the show. Same with his night club in Miami. Oh your girlfriend gave you money to buy a club? Good for you He looks like one of those preppy rich ******** that were in all the 80's movies. Seriously, the sweater around the neck and the suits?!! You don't have a job!!! Why the hell are you wearing suits all the time?? Try wearing jeans and a t shirt like most people do when they are not at work!! Kourtney is an idiot for giving such a loser so many chances!

answered by Guest | 08-18-2011 at 06:38 AM

I read online that Kourtney said Scott had a big ****. That's why she doesn't care if he works or not.
I understand now.

answered by Guest | 08-30-2011 at 03:03 AM

I also ask myself what's the deal with the sweaters tied around his neck? Those are very gay and not manly at all.

answered by Guest | 08-31-2011 at 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
I want to know what Scott Disick, the father of Kourtney Kardashian's baby does for a living, what's his occupation?
Scott Disick is a CREEP. All he ever talks about is HIMSELF, what on earth does Kourtney see in him! She is a beautiful, intelligent female with her own business's etc, she doesn't need him but he needs her. Who is he anyway?

answered by tracy1 | 08-31-2011 at 05:00 PM

He is a TV personality, fashionista, models a little bit, and gets payed for club appearances and that's pretty much it. But he is a total **** and an unfit father.

answered by Guest | 09-01-2011 at 10:38 PM

He is a nobody that does nothing. If I was that girl I would have already gotten rid of him, he doesn't deserve her.
She needs to be with someone who works and does something with his life, that's not Scott Disick.

answered by Guest | 09-01-2011 at 10:42 PM

Scott owns a club in Miami and New York and he does some acting. So he has a lot of responsibilities, you guys are judging him because you don't like him but that doesn't mean he is lazy.

answered by Guest | 09-02-2011 at 06:59 PM

He runs lots of successful clubs and has people who work for him. So he doesn't need to work, which is perfect. I would do the same thing if I was Scott Disick. Why work when you don't have to?

answered by Guest | 09-05-2011 at 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Scott is a complete and utter non-entity. When I viewed him trying to stuff that waiters mouth with a 100 dollar bill, I wanted to see the waiter glass his 'Patrick Bateman' wanna be face. Honestly this dude should be disemboweled simply for wearing sweaters over his shoulders.
Yes finally. you are the only person who has said he's like trying to look like Pat Bateman. I have always thought that and now finally someone agrees.

answered by Guest | 09-05-2011 at 10:43 PM

Scotts Job
Scott hangs around with a lot of older 'mafia' looking guys. They smoke cigars and dress in fancy suits.
Now I'm not sure what he does but in one of the episodes he referred to them as his colleagues.

answered by Guest | 09-06-2011 at 11:43 AM

Bruce Jenner is one of the most famous, accomplished athletes in the world and has a lucrative career in motivational speaking.

There are no twins in the family. Kendall and Kylie are not twins and neither are Kort or Kim.

Get your facts straight and get a life.

answered by Dusty | 09-13-2011 at 05:47 PM

"The only reason the reality show began, was because they were already 'famous' because of things THEY had previously done"

Yes, Kim's Tape with Ray J. That's it.
The show chronicles the life of a retired amateur adult star.

answered by Guest | 09-27-2011 at 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
Scott Sisick is dumb and Kourtney is an even bigger more stupid for staying with him and delivering his spawn.
They should break up.

answered by Guest | 10-24-2011 at 04:59 PM

Dude, I thought I was the only one who was like -doesn't this guy ever have somewhere to go, besides in Korts ****?

answered by guy carlton | 10-31-2011 at 04:21 PM

What Job?
Scott is a buffoon who purports to be a rich guy! He is just trying to fit into a place he does not belong!

answered by Guest | 11-01-2011 at 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
I think that the entire Kardashian family is smart. But to me, like Khloe said, Scott is a dead beat dad!
First of all Khloe is a ho and ***** black men. She waits until she finds one that actually thinks she's hot. I met all of these girls. Kourt is the only one whores mature and real. Kim and Khloe are identical and f***ing stupid. Scott grew up near me. He's a decent person just making a living. Jesus Christ.

answered by Guest | 11-06-2011 at 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Scott is so stylish, well fitted clothing. Gucci loafs, IWC/Rolex, Hermes belts, etc. He reminds me of Michael Corleone of The Godfather II. Scott's sense of style is way better than more of American men. I wonder who is funding him, it cant be the wife. Mafia style!
I don't like a single word you say, it makes no sense.

answered by Guest | 11-06-2011 at 10:29 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.