Al Roker Comment?

What's the fuzz about a comment Al Roker made on his show of Heidi Montag?

asked by Emily in Cycling | 2158 views | 08-13-2009 at 09:20 PM

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, appeared on the Today Show and were interviewed by Al Roker. At the end of that interview, Heidi allegedly cried and said that she was "shocked at how rude he was" and felt "personally attacked." She even warned young women to "be careful around him."

This is the comment Al Roker made:

"Was that an attack? I don't think so, I believe I asked what a lot of people wanted to know."

"Look," Roker went on, "they are so un-used to people actually asking them a real question, that they didn't know how to handle it."

Speidi recorded a video yesterday where they insult Roker and Heidi tells him that he shouldn't be rude to women. She ends off by saying "I forgive you. You don't even have to ask me. I already forgive you. It's ok. The devil gets into all of us sometimes. You're forgiven. It will be a sunny day tomorrow weatherman."

Roker's response, "Come on, I've interviewed hundreds of women on this program and never had a complaint."

Roker seems surprised by Speidi's reaction and said, "There are a lot of celebrities -- real celebrities, who've actually done something -- who [can] act civil."

And that is all he said, he was a little harsh.

answered by Fancy | 08-13-2009 at 09:23 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.