Nicki Minaj Sextape Online Video Download?

The Nicki Minaj Sextape Video is hot right now.
Nicki Minaj (born Onika Tanya Maraj) is an American rapper and singer.

Apparently there is a Nicki Minaj sextape and the people over at mediatakeout have seen the video to prove it. I want to download it.

They say that it was shot a couple of years ago and stars a younger Nicki Minaj or someone who looks a lot like her. They describe this younger Nicki Minaj 'before she got hot' and says this younger version is doing all kinds of freaky stuff.

Is it possible to watch Nicki Minaj's Sextape Video online or maybe download it? I don't want to go to torrent sites, I don't trust the files there. Any download links to the sextape video?

asked by Oscar in Controversy | 32793 views | 05-20-2010 at 07:17 PM

American rapper Nicki Minaj broke through to stardom in 2008, but before that she made a sextape. The tape is reportedly selling for $100,000 and is putting Minaj in the middle of a huge scandal.

MediaTakeOut just got a private screening of the new Nicki Minaj's explicit video - starring what appears to be a young Nicki Minaj.
The tape, which shows explicit scenes, was supposedly made a few years ago, before Nicki got hot.

Nicki Minaj began her career in 2004 singing background vocals and hooks for local rappers. She was discovered on My Space by Dirty Money CEO Fendi, who signed her to that label. In 2007 she released her first mix tape ‘Playtime is Over’.

Where Can You See the Nicki Minaj Sextape?

I don't think there is a download link yet.
The people who have the ownership of the video right now are shopping it around and apparently want to sell all the dirty contents. So if you want to see it, it will cost you.

But I'm sure the sextape is going to be leaked only.

If anyone find the video, please post the download link.

answered by Porter | 05-20-2010 at 07:24 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.