Beliefs in "God"

Why believe in a figure of power and a white beard; who claims he loves all and created all people. Yet, fails to treat homosexuals as humans and his own?

asked by Beautifultragedyy in Religion | 1501 views | 05-18-2010 at 02:14 PM

Does God exist? The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.

Many examples showing God's design could be given, possibly with no end.

God doesn't treat anyone in any way, we do. If you feel rejected that's not God's fault. Why blame him for such a thing?

answered by God's son | 05-19-2010 at 02:11 PM

It all depends on what religion you are.. I'm pentecostal. Its not that God looks down on homosexuals, its the citizens that surround you. i believe everyone has a right to be with who they love, weather of the same sex or opposite. I DO NO believe that being a homosexual with change how god sees you in his eyes. He love everyone equally.

God forgives all sins even before they are committed, its up to you to forgive yourself. And who ever said God had a white beard? that's Santa clause. :P No one can say what God looks like. He created man in the eyes of himself. but we aren't perfect.

it simple to believe in a higher power. most say "well if there is a God then why do i go through all the stuff i do?" its because its not God its Satan, God only lets the devil go so far. its somewhat of a test. God NEVER gives you something he knows you cannot handle, and he will ALWAYS give you a way out. truth is ritchious. love is forever, and faith is eternity. (life ever after)

I could go on and on. I'm simply in love with the Lord. he gives me all i need and saves me from the darkness. I'm in a youth band (vocals) and its my way of telling god I'm using his gift for good, although i do sin, we all do. we are also all forgiven, no man is perfect except Jesus, and the virgin Mary was a sinless woman. reading the bible and memorizing quotes makes my day that much brighter knowing that no matter what happens, God will always be holding my hand walking by my side.

answered by JordyM' | 10-30-2010 at 03:09 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.