Delete Facebook Account Now & Forever?

I want to delete my Facebook account immediately now and forever.
I've been reading about all the security problems Facebook is having in 2010 and how your private pictures can be seen by anyone, so please let me know how can I delete my Facebook account permanently.

I went to yahoo answers and asked this but nobody told me how to do it, they explain how to delete my Facebook profile temporarily but I want it to be deleted entirely and forever.

Is it possible to delete your Facebook without logging in and without password? I can't remember mine.

asked by Paul in Internet | 26509 views | 05-14-2010 at 02:21 PM

A lot of people is trying to delete their Facebook account forever.

Now Facebook makes it pretty easy to deactivate your account which will temporarily hide your information. However, if you want to permanently remove your information, the "permanent delete" option is much harder to find.

The first place most people would look for a delete option is on the Account Settings page. And they’d be out of luck. From there you can only deactivate your profile.

Deactivating your profile is like putting it on ice. Facebook will keep all of your information, but won’t use it or display it to anyone else. This is so you can take a break for a while and come back to it later.

In order to delete your Facebook you will have to log in, if you can't remember your password use the "I forgot my password" link.
To delete your Facebook account forever follow these steps.

Copy and paste http://www.facebook.com/help/contact...delete_account once you have logged on.

You will receive an email saying that your account will be deleted in 14 days. Any interaction with the account during that period could prevent it from being deleted, so for 14 days:

* do not try to login to your Facebook account; you may want to clear your browser cache and delete your cookies so that you don't login inadvertently.
* do not click the Facebook Share or Like button on any site you visit.
* do not use Facebook Connect to login to or signup on any site (see Before You Start, above.)

answered by Eric | 05-14-2010 at 02:28 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.