Lisa Left Eye Lopes Autopsy Pictures?

I have been told by a friend that pictures from Lisa Left Eye Lopes' Autopsy were released. Nowadays people have no respect and all they want is to see the gruesome details when a celebrity passes away. I can't believe those people, does anyone know if the media released the photos? They have respect for nothing.

asked by Sandra in Controversy | 52672 views | 08-13-2009 at 01:18 AM

Yes, some pictures have been released to the public. And I've been told by a friend that Lisa Lopes' autopsy is not for the weak. Lisa Lopes went by the name "Left Eye" and she died in a car accident that was captured on tape. Images of the autopsy left many shocked, my friend goes to medical school and he wanted to watch the video in it's entirety. I passed.
RIP Lisa Lopes, she made many contributions to our society.

answered by Hiro | 08-13-2009 at 01:23 AM

it is so sad that she is gone miss you & r.i.p.

answered by Guest | 03-31-2010 at 04:00 AM

sad
i miss her i've seen her photos she's so adorable and cute R.I.P girl. I wish you best wishes forever
i hope you go to heaven. R.I.P XXOO you rule

answered by Guest | 10-27-2010 at 03:09 PM

its sad
It's sad how another celebrity has been taken from us just soo quick!
She's so cute she didn't deserve to die so soon, love and miss you. R.I.P. GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!

answered by Guest | 12-13-2010 at 09:07 PM

to left eye aaliyah and salena
You were a great singer, rapper, dancers, actress and song writer! I never got to meet you in person but I felt like I knew you. RIP much love from Natashee.

answered by Guest | 06-29-2011 at 07:17 PM

?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
Nowadays people have no respect and all they want is to see the gruesome details when a celebrity passes away.
You say this but yet you're still looking for them??? boo! Double standard all the way across the sky.

answered by eggbeaters | 07-12-2011 at 01:03 AM

We all wish that this accident never happened. We miss & love Lisa Left Eye Lopes very much and I wish she was still with us today. But we will never forget her as long as we all shall live. She will be remembered forever. She was a very crazy and a silly girl. A girl that nobody can ever forget. She was one of a kind person, a person that everyone in the world would want to be with forever, and never leave away from her side ever. Lefteye was the person that you would want to live with and never go away from in your life. I met her several times in person and never wanted to leave her side, that's how much Lefteye is loved by all. But now she is gone, but we all will love and miss her very very much forever. Rest in peace Left eye.

answered by bill-boz | 08-29-2011 at 06:40 PM

comment