LIST: Daytime Emmy Nominations 2010 List?

Nominations were announced today for The 37th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards 2010. Is there a list with all the nominations?

Which daytime show got the most nominations? When is the 2010 Daytime Emmy Award ceremony going to take place?
I just want to read the list of all the nominated shows, can somebody please post it?

asked by Trent in Television | 5301 views | 05-12-2010 at 07:24 PM

There were some major surprises in the Daytime Emmy nominations 2010 today, starting with the fact that while 'General Hospital' garnered the most nods with 18, the two actors who had a chance to be nominated in the Outstanding Lead Actor category were shut out.
I posted a link to the complete list below.

The Ellen Degeneres Show managed to grab eight nominations, including Outstanding Talk Show. However, Ellen wasn't nominated for Outstanding Talk Show this year. Ouch!
There are other surprises on the list too.

Long-running ABC soap opera General Hospital is leading the charge for this year's Daytime Emmy Awards after landing 18 nominations.

The series, which actor James Franco joined for a brief stint, will face off against The Young and the Restless, which garnered a total of 16 nods, for Outstanding Drama Series.

Major snubs are the big story. Among stars who failed to reap bids are some past Daytime Emmy super-champs like Anthony Geary of "General Hospital," who holds the record for most victories among lead actors (six), five-time winner David Canary of "All My Children" and four-time victor Susan Flannery of "The Bold and the Beautiful." Four-time winner Ellen DeGeneres isn't nominated for best TV talk-show host, but that's because the four-time past champ withdrew her name from competition this year. DeGeneres' self-titled talk show was entered in the program race and did receive a bid.

It's shocking that Betty White wasn't nominated for one of the most prominent story lines in soaps over the last year.

Click here to see the complete Daytime Emmy Nomination list. The Daytime Emmys will be broadcast live from the Las Vegas Hilton on Sunday, June 27 (9:00-11:00 PM live ET/delayed PT) on CBS.

answered by Rylie | 05-12-2010 at 07:32 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.