Sex Advice For Teenagers?

I'm 15 my boyfriend is 16 he has had sex before 4 times and it pisses me off because he was so young and he used to do drugs pretty heavily and i just hate his past but i really like him a lot and sex seems like its right around the corner and i just dont think i should give myself to him quite yet but it totally seems like it could happen pretty soon especially with summer coming around.

i need some advice on how to have the sex talk with him or to have some one to reassure me that i should just say no to him all together.

asked by lilblogergirl:) in Sexual Health | 3491 views | 05-10-2010 at 10:31 PM

its supposed to say sex advice for teenagers

answered by lilblogergirl:) | 05-10-2010 at 10:44 PM

It's up to you lilblogergirl!
If you have lots of doubts - then I'd say your not ready and you shouldn't have sex.
But no one can tell you whether or not you should have sex. Make sure your boyfriend is someone you truly love, and even if you don't marry him in the future, make sure you can always go back and say that you don't regret ever being with him.

answered by Scarlett | 05-10-2010 at 10:58 PM

OK, this is just a warning.
I used to have a boyfriend who did drugs and he was a loser who I regret having sex with.
When I was with him he was this awesome guy and I was so in love with him, I ended up having sex because it was just the "right thing to do" at the moment. But after a few months I realized he was just a loser who never changed.
Be careful.

If you're prepared just go for it and have a good time.

answered by Laura | 05-10-2010 at 11:06 PM

: ) thanks guys haha i was pretty stressed out this day! i've been doing a lot of thinking though.

and Laura thanks for the warning. I worry about that A LOT actually that he will just end up a loser. but he had to turn his life around before i even looked twice at him so he is done for good. but it sucks because you know what!? he screwed up his lungs big time. but anyways thanks again i feel like i should write about drug awareness now or something : )

answered by lilblogergirl:) | 05-13-2010 at 12:59 AM

You take care girl!

answered by Laura | 05-13-2010 at 03:13 AM

comment