Nose Bidet?

I want more information on the Nose bidet for nasal cleansing and sinus flushing. I saw it on Oprah and I would like to know more about it.

asked by Guest in Drugs & Medicine | 2146 views | 08-12-2009 at 12:36 AM

The "nose bidet" refers to something called a neti pot. A neti pot is used to "clean out" the nose and sinuses- thus the comparison to a bidet.

Oprah Winfrey and Doctor Oz were discussing neti pots on her talk show in April 2007. They brought one out and asked the audience if anyone knew what it was. A woman in the audience stated that it was a nose bidet. Most viewers had no idea what this was. Dr. Oz then explained and demonstrated how to clean the sinuses with a neti pot.

The "nose bidet" refers to something called a neti pot. A neti pot is used to "clean out" the nose and sinuses- thus the comparison to a bidet.

Oprah Winfrey and Doctor Oz were discussing neti pots on her talk show in April 2007. They brought one out and asked the audience if anyone knew what it was. A woman in the audience stated that it was a nose bidet. Most viewers had no idea what this was. Dr. Oz then explained and demonstrated how to clean the sinuses with a neti pot.

answered by Jimmy | 08-12-2009 at 12:39 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.