Gesine Bullock Prado Wiki?

I'm looking for the wiki page of Gesine Bullock Prado but I can't find it.
Gesine Bullock-Prado is Sandra Bullock's sister.

She has a blog named Confections of a Master Baker. In it, Gesine Bullock-Prado gets downright serious about proving reports wrong. She posts a copy of an E-ticket receipt and itinerary she used to travel to Chicago to celebrate Easter weekend and her wedding anniversary with husband Ray.

"Apparently I'm able to time travel.... it's reported that my husband of 11 years and I took my sister to some inn (which shall remain nameless because they've gotten enough free publicity from lying up to now) for Easter dinner," she wrote.

Is Gesine Bullock-Prado also in the movie industry? Is she an actress? I searched for her wiki page but she doesn't have one.
I'm supposed she is not so famous after all, since she doesn't even have a wiki article with her name.

asked by Ryan in Celebrity | 4369 views | 04-19-2010 at 07:18 PM

There is no wiki page for Gesine.
You can read some aspects of her life on Sandra's wiki page though.

Sandra Bullock runs her own production company, Fortis Films. Her sister, Gesine Bullock-Prado, was president of the company, but has since quit the business and moved to Montpelier, Vermont, where she opened a pastry shop and published a book.
Gesine Bullock Prado is not an actress, she loves to cook and teach about new recipes for a living.

Sandra Bullock's sister Gesine Bullock Prado is on the news because she spoke out about her Easter whereabouts in response to tabloid reports that the Oscar winner spent the holiday with her in Vermont, away from her troubled marriage to Jesse James.

This is Gesine Bullock Prado's blog:

confectionsofamasterbaker.blogspot.com

She was a producer of the movie Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous but after that she focused on her cooking career.

Deadly Serious Gesine Bullock-Prado said she's speaking out -- and for once not focusing on food in her blog -- because she's "deadly serious about my family, their privacy and even the most benign fictions printed about them."

answered by Serious | 04-19-2010 at 07:28 PM

Gesine is rising to her older sister's defense to dispel published stories.
But why does she care so much about the rumors?

All celebrities have fake rumors and they don't care about. Why is Gesine Bullock Prado so mad at the magazines? It's not like this is the first time somebody says a lie about Sandra Bullock.

Maybe Gesine wants more attention for her blog now that her sister is involved in a scandal.

answered by Ralph | 04-19-2010 at 08:49 PM

Bullock has had the wrong kind of attention in recent weeks due to revelations of adulterous behavior by her husband Jesse James, I think it is alright for her sister Gesine to show some support.

answered by Derek | 04-20-2010 at 04:46 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.