96% Of People Fall Asleep Instantly After Seeing This Video?

A lot of people are really curious of the Chinese Hypnosis Video Sleep, it's famous for the tag-line "96% of people fall asleep instantly after seeing this video."
This Chinese video has been a banned technique of hypnotizing someone through the use of a relaxation exercise.

If this video actually exists, could you add the link to the video? One of my friends donít believe in hypnosis and I want to prove him wrong by showing him a video of hypnosis.

I want to see him instantly fall asleep after he watches it, it will be so funny. Please if you find the video post it!

asked by Rupert in Internet | 51427 views | 04-12-2010 at 12:41 AM

There is a video that most people watch and fall asleep but it is banned because it is considered unhealthy.

The thing is, you won't instantly fall asleep because you need to be in a highly focused mental state for the video to work. I'm not sure if 96% of people fall asleep, it's just to much to be true.

answered by Parker | 04-12-2010 at 12:46 AM

There's a fairly recent fan page on Facebook called 97% of people falling asleep after watching this video. It says something about a Chinese Meditation Video.

answered by Nancy | 04-12-2010 at 03:14 PM

It didn't make me fall asleep just gave me a headache which is your fault you ****!

answered by Guest | 04-12-2010 at 06:53 PM

Reead
I don't know I kind of agree with him. It didn't exactly give me a headache, and it DEFINITELY didn't put me to sleep! But now I think I'm going to need glasses now!

answered by Guest | 04-13-2010 at 01:08 AM

That video is interesting. I don't thin actually 96% of people will fall asleep after watching it but it gives you a weird sensation.

answered by Autumn | 04-15-2010 at 03:06 PM

Too bad in Potomac Hosital they don't let you go on youtube unless you go down 5 floors and across the street to talk to some cranky old ladies that probably refer to a VCR as a "video-machine."
I'm stuck in my mom's office and all I want to do is either watch "The L Word" or go to sleep.
I can't do either. I looked for the group with this video on facebook, but it seems they've gone into hiding or something. Not like I'd be able to watch it anyways.
Anyways, I'll watch it later when I get home and write whether it worked or not.
Until then I have to listen to the shrill screams of children who're getting shots until about 12:00.

Save me. = =

answered by F-Potomac | 05-03-2010 at 01:39 PM

confused
what is unhealthy...rather why is it considered unhealthy?

answered by Guest | 05-08-2010 at 03:33 AM

i woke up after 15 minutes???? it was weird it really works!

answered by Guest | 05-30-2010 at 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
i woke up after 15 minutes???? it was weird it really works!
stop lying, you didn't fall asleep

answered by Guest | 06-03-2010 at 10:34 PM

your a ****! i had like the biggest migraine i had it for like 3-4 hours you *******

answered by Guest | 07-14-2010 at 01:27 AM

wtf?
it didn't do a thing to me..no sleepiness no headache no impaired vision lol
that was LAME!

answered by Bre | 07-22-2010 at 03:06 PM

Must only work on Chinese people.

answered by Guest | 08-25-2010 at 03:46 PM

maybe you have to squint your eyes...

answered by Guest | 08-28-2010 at 02:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
what is unhealthy...rather why is it considered unhealthy?
maybe because 3 of 9 who watched it got a headache I would call that unhealthy

I got an odd sensation... it feels like my eyes are gonna pop and my head is gonna explode but i doesn't hurt... weird...

answered by Guest_Tuss | 08-28-2010 at 09:37 AM

i got really sleepy ...didn't make me asleep but i could have if i wanted too.

answered by Guest | 10-22-2010 at 12:24 AM

You can find the facebook video here.

I didn't fall asleep. However, I'd just like to warn any epileptics out there to be careful with both this video and the other one that was posted in someone else's reply, there's a strong possibility that these videos could trigger a seizure.

answered by Guest | 11-16-2010 at 07:07 AM

I started watching it and seen it was over 8 minutes long and said screw this. Stupid. Wait, I think its working. I a

answered by Guest | 02-21-2011 at 08:37 AM

This video is over 8 min long, so the only reason you fall asleep is that yo get extremely bored, reply if you agree.

answered by hot baby | 08-06-2011 at 12:01 AM

Can someone actually post a link? Because I've been searching for this video for quite some time and I don't seem to find it anywhere.

answered by Guest | 08-09-2011 at 01:40 AM

If this was true, I think everyone in the whole world would have one.
I don't think they have any scientific proof to prove this.

answered by Guest | 09-24-2011 at 02:37 PM

Great Technique
I appreciate this great technique. It works for me slightly.
But I've seen other techniques in other sites that also work.

answered by Dave Perry | 11-22-2011 at 02:47 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.