Should I Do It Yes Or No?

Okay there's this boy that I made out with in the back of his car. I'm attracted to him sexually and physically. I'm thinking about doing it with him, but I keep thinking about how it's supposed to mean something and the person is supposed to be special. I just want to do it so I know what and how its feels. I mean I think I'm ready.

asked by -LovelyK in Sexual Health | 3424 views | 04-10-2010 at 07:15 PM

Before you rush into anything, ask yourself if your boyfriend is that one special person?
If he is not, then you will regret it later so no, don't do it.

However if you think you're ready then you should give it a try.
Take your time in making your decision. Your first time will stay with you whether it be the most pleasurable thing you've experienced or the most painful.
When it comes to the first time, you should not rush.

I hope you take the right decision. Good luck.

answered by Audrey | 04-11-2010 at 07:09 PM

no if your just making out with a crush then you'll regret it later. you should be with someone that you've been with for a while and that you really love and trust.

answered by Guest | 05-03-2010 at 12:07 AM

If you truly believe that you are ready, then full steam ahead. Just be warned, he may not think of you the same way you think of him. I don't know how old you are, but I'm guessing you are inexperienced. Most guys see sex as a game, not a meaningful experience.
But, before you go into this, be sure you are prepared. Protection is at the top of your list because you don't want to be a teenage mother, nor do you want to be exposed to a sexually transmitted disease. Condoms, birth control, diaphragms. Use what you have to use to guarantee that you won't be forced to make the choice between life or death for an unborn child. That's not a choice you want to make in life. You also do not want to contract AIDS. It is a life threatening disease, something you do not want to have to deal with.
Also, if you imagine that this will be as simple as it is in the 80's romantic comedies, you are sadly mistaken. Sex isn't a game and cannot be treated as such. I'm not saying it's not fun because after the first few times it certainly is. But it won't be the first time. It will be uncomfortable, awkward, and probably disappointing.
But, it will get better. Listen, this is ultimately your decision, no matter how many comments tell you that you should or shouldn't. And if you should decide that you are ready, then enjoy it as much as you can. Use protection so that you can continue to enjoy it. And talk to your parents or parent. It's a big decision that should be discussed with the adults that take care of you. They're going to need to take you to the doctor when you need your PAP/STD testing anyway, or to be put on birth control. So talk to them. They'll trust you more if you're upfront about what you want to do or are thinking about doing.
Good Luck.

answered by Guest | 05-03-2010 at 03:56 AM

crush.
Well There's this guy i have a crush on him and he likes me to but he never asked me out
so what should i do should i just go up to him and ask him do he want to go out with me?

answered by Guest | 09-25-2010 at 04:52 AM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.