President Lech Kaczynski Crash Conspiracy?

Poland is reeling in the wake of a plane crash which killed the country’s president, first lady and key governmental officials.

President Lech Kaczynski is dead but I'd like to know one thing. Was the plane crash a conspiracy?

Poland’s central bank governor and armed forces chiefs of staff were also among the 96 people killed when the aging Tupolev jet crashed in thick fog near the western Russian city of Smolensk.

Some say a pilot error is suspected as a cause in the crash in western Russia of the plane carrying President Lech Kaczynski. Others blame the fog but was it really?

I think there was a conspiracy against President Lech Kaczynski and that the plane crash was not an accident, but a murder.
What do you think?

asked by Devin in Politics | 7110 views | 04-10-2010 at 06:12 PM

President Lech Kaczynski was very pro-American and a major promoter of former President George W. Bush's missile defense plan in Poland, which was opposed by Russia, former Bush administration National Security Council official Jamie Fly said. Conspiracy theories are swirling in Poland, but it seemed the weather/fog was very bad.

One of the nastier consequences of international disasters is that conspiracy theorists rush to judgment.

A pilot error was suspected as a cause of the plane crash. But the conspiracy rumors are always there.
Russian official says landing was in thick fog and the plane crashed on second attempt. Bodies will be identified in Moscow Saturday. According to the official, 97 people were killed. Poland says 88 people were aboard.

‘The cause of the plane crash was apparently an error by the crew during the approach to landing,’ Russian state news agency RIA-Novosti quoted an unnamed official in Smolensk region as saying.

The presidential plane was fully overhauled in December, the general director of the Aviakor aviation maintenance plant in Samara, Russia, told Rossiya-24.

There will be many who see conspiracy. There will be those who call for drastic measures. There will be those who cynically see the opportunity to take advantage of this tragedy for their own political gain. But I think this was an accident.

answered by Amelie | 04-10-2010 at 06:33 PM

well....
Kaczynski wasn't popular in Russia, and his death made the politics for that country much easier. They were big issues about Katyn, therefore it's almost ironic that all these people died on the way to the ceremony of 70th anniversary of the Katyn massacre.

''One of the earliest--and certainly the most infamous--mass shootings of prisoners of war during World War II did not occur in the heat of battle but was a cold-blooded act of political murder. The victims were Polish officers, soldiers, and civilians captured by the Red Army after it invaded eastern Poland in September 1939.''

''They then began implementing parallel policies of suppressing all resistance and destroying the Polish elite in their respective areas''

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-f...9-00/art6.html

Russia never has formally apologized for the murders.

It is really beyond human understanding, that they are people who could actually eliminate people who is inconvenient to their wider agenda, like crash the plane and make sure they are not survivors.

1.It's unknown why the pilot persistent to land in the military airport which was closed, despite Minsk and Moscow airports were advised.

2. The plane had technical check in Russia only in December

"The presidential plane was fully overhauled in December, the general director of the Aviakor aviation maintenance plant in Samara, Russia told Rossiya-24. The plant repaired the plane's three engines, retrofitted electronic and navigation equipment and updated the interior, Alexei Gusev said. He said there could be no doubts that the plane was flightworthy"

2. The crash wiped out almost half of Poland's leadership ,some of the country's highest military and civilian leaders (polish elite!)

Kaczynski's plane was 500-700 metres from the runway, and about 20 metres off the ground.
Tentative findings indicate that it hit the treetops and fell apart,

fell apart?!?!

answered by berclv | 04-10-2010 at 10:30 PM

Thick fog? Eyewitnesses?

Airport open? Airport closed?

The country's best expert pilots? Pilot error?

Airworthy recently overhauled plane? Problems (only) when landing?

Friends of the US? Friends of Russia?

answered by Guest Visitor | 04-11-2010 at 07:31 AM

murder
It is quite clear that here is about a political murder. It is convenient for everyone. Lech Kaczynski was a pain in the ***. He was not a pro-american, nor a pro-russian and neither a pro European. He was an eurosceptic. He is well known about his integrity and strong conservatorism.
Most of the good people in the history of the humanity were killed. Kennedy, Diana, even Napoleon.
A human error. I believe that was a very good reason to be sold to the public. It is clear. I don't even need proves, but I will not abandon the subject for the time being.
We live in a very bad world, ruled buy anglo-saxons business elite.

answered by Guest | 04-11-2010 at 03:15 PM

Will this affect the monetary policy of Poland?
Whether this was an accident or not, the powers that be in the EU must be relieved to hear this news as Kaczynski was not a team player as far as their globalist agenda is concerned. Just one day before his tragic death the central bank of Poland announced that they would take drastic measures to weaken the zloty in relation to the Euro in order to prevent the Polish economy from deteriorating. Well, it remains to be seen if the next Polish president embraces the EU policies without question, or not.

answered by Mourning but alert | 04-11-2010 at 03:58 PM

Definitely not an accident
As soon as the crash happens Putin declares it was a pilot error? How does he know? Was he there? Did he investigate? No. Governments do NOT hire pilots that are low-ranked to fly presidents.

It's known that Putin and Donald Tusk despised Kaczynski and knew if they eliminated him then it will be much easier for Russia. When the crash happened Russia did not let anybody from the Polish Government come to investigate only the Russian Government. What was there to hide then? They took the black boxes and did not yet show it to the Polish government yet they told up there was no evidence of a manufacture failure? Let the Polish people listen to it first.

Also after the crash, the Russian President sent Putin there, why? He hated him anyway so what was the point. If you look at some videos he see Putin and Tusk mourning him but it's all a lie, underneath them they are happy. Tusk was crying out of joy, that's for sure.

A week before the crash Putin and Tusk were in a "special" meeting, which nobody knows what it was about. Russia first signed the nuclear pact and now they are covering up for assassinating a president. I tell you, they are planning something, which will not end well. If someone finds enough evidence that Putin is covering it up and NATO will get involved.

answered by Guest | 04-11-2010 at 05:20 PM

Thomas from Canada
Fog has Sweet FA to do with it...those planes can land themselves...it's not unlike the easily forgotten death of the Nigerian cabinet a few years ago where they couldn't find the plane for 5 days and then the Presidents wife died on an operating table for a minor surgery in Spain the same week...like come on people...Where is Princess Di, Joerg Haider, Dr. Kelly...how come these people just keep having fatal accidents while the likes of Greenspan, Bush, Clinton, Wolfowitz can apparently fly, drive, boat, you name it, unscathed...it's all BS...

answered by Guest | 04-12-2010 at 01:13 AM

Guest visitor gave the answer

answered by Guest | 04-12-2010 at 07:21 AM

I personally see 3 main possibilities:
1. it really was a tragic accident
2. the Russians did it or
3. someone else (USA) did it

1. Accident. Unlikely, it had just been given an MOT (or the aeroplane equivalent); they'd get a seriously good pilot with this many important people on; planes should have things that can see through fog, certainly a presidential plane; its just so unlikely... that many people in one place happening to going down, yea right

2. Russia. Hum... Though I'm sure Kaczynski wasn't overly popular, for Russia to kill him on the way to the 70th anniversary of the Katyn massacre would be seriously stupid, they already look Really bad, and this makes them look much worse (they're not exactly helping by putting Putin in charge of the investigation... erm, come on guys, think it through); who really didn't want Kaczynski to arrive? apparently someone did...
In fairness, 'they' could be trying to make Russia look like the worlds bad guy to make invasion easier at a later date... war is very profitable, and it explains why they go for spectacle, so many senior political guys in one go... Poland's going to remember this for a LONG time

3. Someone else. Well... the US and Poland had a special relationship (like the one between the US and UK, totally one sided and deeply unpopular here), they were planning that anti missile thing (which is still going ahead [to my knowledge] despite the cutting down of nukes), Kaczynski apparently tried very hard to create and/or maintain this relationship (letting them build this thing for a start) to the point were Europe was starting to get a bit uneasy about it... so that's a possibility (and with that revaluing the Polish currency too...)

No matter the reason, this is a terrible circumstance and I hope the families are ok.

answered by Guest | 04-12-2010 at 01:14 PM

gas
maybe the fact that 500 billion cubic meters of gas have been discovered in Poland not long ago may shed some light on this. the most obvious implication was that it would make Poland independent from Russia.

answered by Guest | 04-13-2010 at 10:31 PM

I didn't "rush" to judgement.
When I first heard of the tragedy involving the crash of Polish Air Force Tupolev TU-154M that was carrying the President, his wife, many dignitaries and so many of the Polish military command, my first thought was to dismiss any notion of conspiracy. After all, Airplane crashes do happen. However, when I learned of the reason for their visit to Russia (to commemorate the The Katyn massacre, 70 years ago) and who was going to head the investigation into the crash (Vladimir Putin), I suspended my disbelief in a possible conspiracy.

Here's why: In the wake of the JFK assassination, back in 1963, those who were involved in the investigation (and cover-up), had close connections. Vice President (and Presidential successor to JFK) Lyndon Baines Johnson, FBI Chief J. Edgar Hoover, Chief Justice Earl Warren, Allen Dulles and many more, all have ties to Freemasonry. Whenever those who could be possible suspects in such a (possible) conspiracy are put in charge of the investigating of that very conspiracy, it is a cause for concern.

Let's elaborate. The Freemasons are a secret society that engage in bizarre rituals and have a strange belief system involving numerology, symbology and other pseudosciences. Now let's consider the circumstances of the JFK assassination. JFK was assassinated at 12:30pm and in broad daylight. Notice the 1-2-3 in 12:30pm and remember that Freemasons have a strong attachment to numerology and symbology. JFK murdered in the 11th month, on the 22nd day and within one degree of the 33rd parallel. There you have it again: 11th, 22nd & 33rd. If you can't see the 1-2-3 there, I'll try to help you. 11 & 22, to the left of the colon, representing time (month and day) and the 33, to the right, representing place (33 degrees north).

Some will say that Dealey Plaza isn't exactly on the 33rd parallel. To them I say, the Arctic Circle isn't exactly at the 66th parallel; it's off by a few minutes. About as far as Dealey Plaza is from the 33rd parallel.

The roads of Dealey Plaza form a triangle. Representing the Trinity or a pyramid.

There's symbology & numerology in the 9/11 attacks as well. Check out the flight numbers; 11, 175, 77 & 93. All double digit numbers are masonic numbers. 175 is 1+7+5=13. Thirteen is a masonic number. 36 is a masonic number. All digits from 0 to 36 equals 666. i.e. - 0+1+2+3+4.....+35+36=666.

Play around with the digits in 36 by switching them around, turning them upside-down & flipping them, you get 36, 39, 63 & 93. As in Flight 93. 63 is of course the year JFK killed. The year written in full is 1963. 9 divided by 3 is 3, 6 divided by 3 is 2 & 3 divided by 3 is 1. So you have 321. 39 divided by 3 is 13.

Go to antipodemap (dot) com. It's a website used to find the co-ordinates of a place on the opposite side of the earth from any point. It's also useful for doing the following: find the co-ordinates of any, or all, of the following (it doesn't matter which): the Whitehouse, the Capitol Building and/or the Pentagon. Official story: Flight 77 hit the Pentagon. Flight 93's intended target - the White House or Capitol Building.

Coordinates as per the World Geodetic System
The Pentagon - 38° 52 15.56 N, 77° 3 21.46 W
White House - 38° 53 51.61 N, 77° 2 11.58 W
Capitol Hill - 38° 53 23.00 N, 77° 0 40.00 W

Decimal degree form (respectively):
38.87099, -77.05596
38.89767, -77.03655
38.88972, -77.01111

Rounded to the nearest degree for all three: 39°N and 77°W.
Reverse the digits. You get 93 and of course 77 stays the same.
As in Flight 93 and Flight 77.

There were 3 states that were the sites of airplane impacts in the 9/11 event. New York state, Pennsylvania & Washington DC. Now look at Washington DC in Google maps. Specifically the White House. Two streets converge in front of the White House from the north west & north east. Pennsylvania Ave. & New York Ave. respectively.

New York City & Madrid, Spain are within a degree of latitude of each other. The number of days between the 9/11 attacks & the Madrid train bombings is 911.
The numerology in the London bombings is obvious. 07/07/2005...2005 is 2+0+0+5=7. Triple 7's.

Another way to solve the 666 riddle is to take all digits from 0 to 9 and group them in sets of 4, 3, 2 & 1. So you have 0123+456+78+9=666. All triple digit numbers (111, 222, 333, etc.) are divisible by factor of 37. 666 divided by 37 is 18. 18= 6+6+6 (again 666) 18 is also half of 36. 1776 is also divisible by 37. The birth year of the USA & the Illuminati.

George H.W. Bush got an aircraft carrier named after him. USS George H. W. Bush (CVN-77). See the 77? C=3, V is the 22nd letter. 322 - skull & bones. N=14 or 7+7 (another hidden 77). What do you get when you arrange 4 number sevens in a radial pattern? Answer: a swastika.

watch this youtube video...

co-ordinates? 32.67 N, 117.15 W
Rounded to nearest degree? 33 degrees (again) & 117 degrees.
What's the significance of 117? 117 is a pentagonal number & is the smallest possible length of the longest side of a Heronian tetrahedron. Another masonic number.

I'll stop for now. The point is, things aren't always as they seem, the world is the subject of a power struggle and we, the ordinary everyday citizens, are victims and witnesses to the power elite's misguided insanity.

answered by jelinto | 04-14-2010 at 11:23 AM

I believe there's no conspiracy and people is overreacting.

answered by Guest | 04-15-2010 at 05:49 PM

when would be the most convenient time to eliminate a political opponent? when communication and travel are crippled by volcanic eruptions. meanwhile, what have the HAARP sites been doing so far this year? Haiti? Chile? Eyjafjallajökull? sure as hell is hot, this is a conspiracy. The real question is, who pulled the trigger?

answered by Guest | 04-21-2010 at 01:21 PM

Amelie, Yes, Kaczynski was pro-American. It's in Poland's best interest to keep a world power as a close friend, especially if another world power constantly finds problems with the way Polish citizens live their lives, Polish government conducts its business, and Polish schools teach their students. I'm not saying even that Putin's Russia had these issues. These have been a prominent cause of Poland's despair from even before the partitions of Poland in the late 1700s. As such, of course Poland supported missile defense plans, which targeted to defend against Russian missiles.

I hate conspiracy theories. 9/11 was NOT an inside job, and President Kennedy's assassination had NO government involvement. Trust me. However, I wouldn't put this past the Russians. The Russians, despite having Stalinist documentation, denied the Katyn Massacre. They blamed the Nazis, but the KNEW it was them. It wasn't until 1991 (50 years after the fact) that Russians admitted to killing 22,000 Polish officers, professors, lawyers, doctors--Polish elite. They admitted, but did not apologize. Stalin continues to be a national hero in Russia.

Having said that, it's obvious that the Russian government, led by former KGB official as Prime Minister, is prone to secretiveness and deception. President Kaczynski pushed for a Russian apology for the Katyn massacre. He pushed to make it public. Further, he pushed for another incident which remains unsolved-the mysterious plane crash of Polish Prime Minister of the Government in Exile in 1943, Gen. W. Sikorski. (For more information on Sikorski, please research, I do not have the time or space to explain that history). Moral of the story was that Sikorski, too, pushed for investigation of Katyn, and Stalin didn't like it. In 1943, Stalin broke off diplomatic relations with Sikorski and the Government, and later that year, after still pushing for investigations through the Red Cross and other international organizations, Sikorski's plane crashed a few minutes after taking off. Clearly, this made Putin a bit un-easy; but that requires an assumption that Sikorski's death was Russian-cause, which in-turn requires to assume that Katyn was Russian cause. Oh, it was.

If Russia has nothing to hide, why, then, do they conduct all the investigations alone. Russia did not wait for Polish investigative teams to come to hear the black boxes (3 of which remained from the plane). Russia decoded two of the Polish boxes, and somehow the third one which was turned over to Poland appears to have been tampered with/ "broken." Nothing's on it.

You, yourself, Amelie, mention numerous times that "Russian official says landing was in thick fog and the plane crashed on second attempt," that "Russian state news agency RIA-Novosti quoted an unnamed official in Smolensk region as saying," and that "The presidential plane was fully overhauled in December, the general director of the Aviakor aviation maintenance plant in Samara, Russia, told Rossiya-24." Imagine if a president of any other country died in a crash, and that president's country was not allowed to investigate the death of their own leader?!?!?!?

THAT is why I think this was a sabotage. If you have nothing to hide, then you will not go out of your way to hide it. It's common sense. Yet, Russia investigated the Black Boxes-transcripts of which have not yet been given to the public, since it takes time to write stories-, Russia conducted the autopsies, Russia is keeping the airplane remains.

Good day.

answered by Guest | 04-22-2010 at 09:07 PM

Interesting clue!
Please be aware that city name Kaliningrad in Russia comes from M. Kalinin, man who signed orders for Katyń massacre. Nowadays it seems to be quite hypocritical. So maybe now we need new city "Putingrad" to understand A. Litvinienko case....

answered by Guest | 10-12-2010 at 05:01 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.