Ghost Adventures Real (Legit) or Staged (a Hoax)?

If you have ever seen the show Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel, I already know you think it's fake. So do I. And I hate Zak Bagans. I hate him! He always acts like a tough guy. And when something freaky or scary happens, 1/4 of the time he screams and freaks out. And here's why I think this bullcrap of a show is fake:

1. Too many "paranormal things happen".
2. Aaron Goodwin always yells, "OH MY GOD!" when one little thing happens.
3. The orbs, some dust flies past one of their heads and it "goes into" their body and "possesses" them.
4. Can't see the aparition on the camera.
5. Where's the mist? All I see is that crappy red circle!
6. I swear I saw Zak Bagans in a movie.



That's it. I win, it's fake. No arguments.

asked by Guest in Television | 61462 views | 04-10-2010 at 03:43 AM

uhhh
Lmao your closed minded as hell. I bet your one of those narrow minded people that think the holocaust never happen. Hey i have a tough question for you. If a tree falls in the woods and there's no one around to witness it, does it make a sound? lol

answered by Guest | 04-10-2010 at 10:36 AM

Ghost Adventures is definitely staged.
I mean, come on, can't you see it's all a hoax?

answered by Guest | 04-12-2010 at 08:51 PM

It is staged
I have spent a lot of time studying the "supernatural" subject sense i was a child do to experiences I personally had. Even tho many things are very possible it takes a lot of energy for it to happen. In places that have no electricity they always miraculously get touched and attacked and large objects get moved. Also i have noticed they never show anything of significance on camera. No shadows or movements that are typical of activity in such strong hauntings. As for the you are narrow minded guy you are just naive.

answered by Guest | 04-14-2010 at 06:18 AM

I'll never forget Zak running out the the NV Hotel and jumping out of the 2nd floor screaming like a girl. All the Ghost shows are getting very boring! If there is such a thing, something concrete would have been documented and undeniable.

answered by Guest | 04-16-2010 at 01:15 AM

Awesome
I think the show is Awesome!!! Real or Fake? Who care? I'm not going to be the one who says ghosts are fake and then die and find out their pissed and waiting!! I think those guys are NUTS to mess with such things and wish them the best of luck. They bring me prime entertainment after a long day of "real life" which is wearing and it is a good "break". The brick flying at the hotel in Nevada and the wood falling was pretty freaking real and the shadow and noises. Got my heart beating fast!!!

And for all the skeptics out there - I dare you to go lock yourself in some abandoned place - ANY place even without a rep for being "haunted" - it's down right terrifying and I'm sure you'd run out screaming your head off!

Good luck to those guys and thanks to all three of them for doing what I wouldn't do and filming it where I can safely watch at home from my couch!!!

OH - but if anyone knows Zak - please tell him to fix the front of his hair - it's really distracting!

answered by Guest | 04-18-2010 at 03:16 AM

real
OK i have to admit, the oh my god thing aaron does gets kind of annoying but as for the too much stuff happens argument, they get locked in for 12 hours into places that i have researched and they are exactly what they say, huge hot spots for activity and I'm sure they only air all the interesting parts anyway and they fill half the show with historical stuff which is still good but it makes for less air time of the actual investigation meaning that all that activity aired was probably if not close to the full surplus of the activity they achieved there that night, so too much isn't really that much, still a huge fan of the show though and i would like to know what movie you saw him in

answered by Guest | 04-18-2010 at 04:35 AM

I Love That Show
I think It isn't fake. I believe people always come up with a reason to knock a person down because of their success. Where I come from we call them "haters". !!!
His show is a Success everyone I know enjoys watching them. So does it really matter what non-believers think. Don't watch the show. That way you won't have anything to complain about and you could go and make yourself miserable. Instead of talking **** on some website. I'm ghost adventures # 1 fan.
If you don't like what I wrote then don't ******* read it. It's really quite simple!
These guys have gone through great lengths just so we can find out some answers to the afterlife.
Either way you look at it they will continue to gain fans and you haters will continue to post up crap because you have nothing else better to do.
I love the show and I hope small minded people would actually give the show a chance and think what if......

answered by Guest | 04-19-2010 at 01:23 PM

The guys on that show all act like doucheba....Zak being the "master" of all that is douchebaggery. It's totally fake.

answered by Guest | 04-24-2010 at 02:22 AM

Fake, plain and simple.

answered by DELGRAD | 04-24-2010 at 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'll never forget Zak running out the the NV Hotel and jumping out of the 2nd floor screaming like a girl. All the Ghost shows are getting very boring! If there is such a thing, something concrete would have been documented and undeniable.
so what's the point of watching you lost the thrill get a hobby

answered by Guest | 04-25-2010 at 03:14 PM

"I'll never forget Zak running out the the NV Hotel and jumping out of the 2nd floor screaming like a girl."

OK if i heard noises in pitch dark and trust me being in complete darkness it starts messing with your mind. but they capture legit **** to prove they heard it. and i would definitely jump out of a effing 2 story window to get away from the crazy shenanigans going on in there. GAC has balls to go in there. and your just mad cause Zaks muscles are crazy seci!

answered by Guest | 04-28-2010 at 01:52 AM

A Sad Joke
Have seen this trash and hate it. That Zac creature is a drooling donkey. Will no longer watch ANYTHING on that network (Travel) until it aborts that atrocity.

answered by Guest | 04-29-2010 at 05:58 PM

xD
Fake, plan and simple, that's the best you got? How about show some concrete evidence its fake, like they have shown concrete evidence of ghost's existence.

I agree with the guys who's subject was "I love that show."

People always tend to be upset when they see another person's success. Its called jealousy.. Jealous that you are sitting in your mom's basement looking for people to dislike so you can run to the internet and talk about them, while these guys are traveling the world collecting some of the greatest experiences of their lives.

I said this before, and I will say it again. Instead of saying "Its fake, your dumb" Like most ignorant people with no real facts behind what they are saying like to do, show me a way that the apparition on "The Old Washoe Club" episode of Ghost Adventures, is fake. Prove to me that the apparition ISN'T real and how they could have recreated that (Even though by law they aren't allowed to, and would defeat the purpose of their life's work) and then maybe I will consider what you say..

Until then you just sound like jealous little boys who have nothing better to do then hate.

answered by Love them Haters | 05-01-2010 at 09:05 AM

Ghosts adventures
Not sure if all the show is real. One thing I know is that ghost exist because I have seen ghosts. I was an skeptic until I saw ghosts so I do not blame whoever is a skeptic. Eventually, when we die, everyone will know the truth. When we die our soul leaves our body and that is why we cease to be alive. Ghosts are actually like a cloud or mist that take a form of a human. Their eyes are nit like human, they are light a light of energy. I am not sure if they can attack people or touch people, I am still an skeptic on that sense until I get attacked. Not sure if they can lift objects either, have not witness that neither heard them speak. It is pretty freaky to see a ghost.... I could not sleep at night on
my own for few years after I saw one. It was terrifying to see one , I will never forget it.....

answered by Thruthful | 05-02-2010 at 04:15 AM

G.A. a fake? who cares it's TV
05/11/10

Having viewed every paranormal TV show flying out there; the one thing that I keep in mind is what scientific criteria do the findings fit? I am a Chemist and DMD, and I was raised by the scientific method.

Everything has to fit the laws of Physics pure and simple. The one thing that is really bugging me is ALL of the pseudo-science in the media. Do you want a nation of stupid people incapable of independent thought? I think not.

Read a physics text if you are really serious about the paranormal. Then it will no longer be para-, get it?

Also, I am sick and tired of Zak Bagans attacking the Spanish Catholic clergy (Lapurisima episode). The Spanish, unlike the British had passed the Law of Burgos to protect the Native Americans; with the Mercidarian (excuse my spelling) religious order saving a few codices and making an effort to learn the American languages. The Jesuits and Franciscans built schools and
Baptized, regarding the Native Americans as people with souls to be saved. Remember this was the 16th-18th centuries.

Zak makes it sound like the Spanish forced their diseases on the natives. Believe me back then no one had a clue on the cause of disease!!!

Zak stop being so anti-Catholic!!!! You are ticking off your viewers, who will go to another channel. While you are at it learn some Spanish Trying to speak broken English is condescending and makes you look ridiculous.

answered by MOLARMAMA | 05-12-2010 at 06:41 PM

Ditto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
OK i have to admit, the oh my god thing Aaron does gets kind of annoying but as for the too much stuff happens argument, they get locked in for 12 hours into places that i have researched and they are exactly what they say, huge hot spots for activity and I'm sure they only air all the interesting parts anyway and they fill half the show with historical stuff which is still good but it makes for less air time of the actual investigation meaning that all that activity aired was probably if not close to the full surplus of the activity they achieved there that night, so too much isn't really that much, still a huge fan of the show though and i would like to know what movie you saw him in
ITA with this comment. You don't necessarily have to have electricity to get activity. Batteries and a person's energy work just as well. I have investigated some places that are extremely old (sharecropper's shacks) and got plenty of good evidence with no electricity besides my own energy. And they fit 12 hours of lockdown plus interviews with people into an hour long show. Do the math

answered by Guest | 05-15-2010 at 03:48 AM

what you people have to realize is, the only reason to much paranormal stuff happens is:
1. they do lockdowns for 12 hours.
2. they only show 30 mins of this on TV.
3. they are human, they will freak out.
4. they are on TV which means they could be nervous, acting tough for fans, etc.
5. They did a documentary called Ghost Adventures back in 2004 before they were ever famous, made the news, people examined it for hours for realism, etc.
6. They only have a 1hr run time for 12+ hours of actual investigating and walkthroughs.
7. They pick the best parts and the best evidence and show it during the half-hour of lockdown they actually do show.
8. They have had fans on a 7-hr live lockdown before which proves this stuff is real.
9. There is only 3 of them during the lockdowns, not a huge camera crew or anything.

You sound ignorant and close-minded.
You don't "win" anything, you are just proving to the world that you what people think about you is right. You go to the places they go and hear the stuff they hear and try not to freak out if you don't piss in your pants first. You wouldn't last 30 seconds in any of their shoes and you know that.

answered by Guest | 05-15-2010 at 04:37 AM

Lighten up. These shows are for entertainment. I watch them and don't care if they're real or not. I just suspend disbelieve, try to "join" the team, and have some fun. They certainly have the right and the technology to completely fabricate everything, if they so desire.

So, you can watch and try to have a little fun with it - or you can watch something else. It's that simple. Sheesh

answered by Rational | 05-15-2010 at 06:34 AM

Fake? Maybe yes and maybe no.
To come straight out and call the show a fake is not fair. True, there are times when things definitely look fake and staged. But there are other times when when their recordings reveal something truly unexplained. Something out of the ordinary, something paranormal.
All that I can say is I had an experience once in the UK that to this day, I cant explain what I saw.
So to blatantly call the show fake is a misnomer. In the end, its anyone's guess.

answered by Guest | 05-15-2010 at 12:39 PM

Awesome
My professional opinion, is that the show in question is ran and operated by a drama major (queen). although I will give the individuals who investigate such allegations of hauntings credit, for having the stones to enter into such an environment, there is no denying that they are spending a limited amount of time in said environment. I believe their is such an event as the paranormal, I also have to believe there are people who exploit such a event. Either way, I will give credit to those who exploit an intriguing issue within society and make a living out of it, its called a HUSTLE. This one just happens to be one of the best paranormal hustles I have seen, in other words it is entertaining. I think they do capture some activity and probably dont know it. I say this because I am certain they dont edit their own episodes, I know this for a fact, I have experience in a certain show where i submit my copy, and the company edits more.....

answered by Cpt Awesome | 05-23-2010 at 10:56 PM

why do you hate Zac?
Hey ********* I think you hate Zac because you are *** and he turned you down. All you think about is his ***** in you mouth you dumb *****!!!!! This ******* show is real......This is AARON....you dumb ***** quit knocking us down...............Our show rocks and there is nothing you can do about it.....Can I hear a RICH BABY!
Oh My God!! there you dumb ***** I said it!

answered by Guest | 05-26-2010 at 02:20 AM

Real or Fake?
Hi I was alerted by Aaron that this message board was around so I decided to share my opinion with you. Here are the facts: We are ordinary people doing and extraordinary job. Its understandable that some people do not believe that what we encounter or tape is real. I use to agree with you until I had my own experience many years ago. People can only be skeptics until they have their own experiences. When you do finally have your own experience, trust me it will happen some day, you will want to share it with someone immediately. When you do finally share it, people will most likely not believe you. Its life, people are a non believing "see it to believe it" kind of people. Whether or not you think the show is real one thing still remains; the paranormal world does exist. If you do not believe what we do is real just stop by and watch our new season starting in Sept 2010, we have some pretty good footage coming up. As far as Aaron saying "Oh my God!" all the time, trust me when you do finally have an experience your reaction will not be, "oh look there is a ghost" more than likely you will jump and scream..........but hey I'm not you....so you never know. Well that's all for now.
Zak

answered by Zak and Nick | 05-26-2010 at 02:50 AM

Anybody see the taps videos debunking stuff on ghost adventures?
there's your proof the stuff on this show is staged.

answered by Guest | 05-26-2010 at 03:36 AM

Fake or not
First of all I think show is amazing. Do I believe everything I see ? No, I like everyone else is cynical. I need to see it for myself................but the pursuit of actual proof of paranormal activity is why we watch. Given enough budget anything can be faked. Forgive me here Zak, I don't believe your show has a Hollywood Film size budget. To just assume everything is fake is to assume Zak, Aaron and Nik are 2 bit hustlers and dis-honest ? And if they are fake then TAPS is fake also and all other shows of this genre. I don't judge people I don't know and have never met. I'll tell you this before I saw this show I was a total non-believer and so was my wife.......one day I found the show nothing else was on and stayed up till 5am watching it. I really don't care if it's fake or not it's GREAT TV ! As for their reactions and chemistry............I actually think there is a lot of humor in the show. If I actually encountered anything of a paranormal nature I believe I would be frozen solid and probably lose control of my bowels. Nik's reaction at Linda Vista in the surgical ward to having seen a female apparition might seem retarded if your not there it sure as hell seemed GENUINE ! I sure as hell would not have the nuts to walk around pitch black deserted buildings trying to provoke spirits. Counting down till September !!

answered by Frozen Ghost | 05-27-2010 at 12:26 PM

Bitchin Show
Personally, I love the show; I DVR it all the time. Ghost Adventures is probably the first paranormal investigative show I've ever had the patience to watch, hahaa. I have to agree with the previous poster, the guys reactions are incredibly genuine-if they're actors, then they're damn good ones. For instance the look of fear on the lead guy's (zak?) face when the other dude was hunched over that pool table-man, how could you fake that? Creeepy creepy creep. As for the apparitions, evps, ect. I'm not what you'd call 'tech savy' so I can't comment whether the footage they gather is doctored or not but, regardless, the show leaves you wondering about the afterlife, that's for damn sure. Not to mention the balls these dudes have going into those creepy ass places; I've been in condemned slaughter houses and mill buildings at night before-not fun. Scary as hell but it made for a good thrill.
When I first started watching this show a few months ago, I was completely apathetic to paranormal existence (mind you, I'd still have to experience something first-hand to fully believe in ghosts. Even if the president himself told me he was pushed down the stairs by one, haha) but since I've been watching, I've had a hard time believing it's fake. Can't wait for the new season! :B
Keep it up, wish you the best of luck!
Rose

answered by Rose | 05-29-2010 at 08:10 PM

Real or Fake
I am inclined to think it is real because they are not trying to make a huge business out of this such as ghost hunters....they have made at least 3 spin offs with the same produces. These three do not hire film crews or anything just 3 camcorders. Whether or not it is fake it is a cool show and NONE of you who talk **** about how fake it is have the balls to stay in one of those places. I don't care if there are ghosts or not those places would be terrifying.

answered by Guest | 05-30-2010 at 04:30 PM

Logic tells me...
I love the show, keep them all, re watch them all the time. They are great entertainment. But so much doesn't add up. The explanations of machines measuring energy and temperatures and emitting voices somehow conveyed by the dead don't make much sense. And what we are seeing may not be resulting from measurements of any kind but the devices being fed the numbers and the sounds for the show. Likewise, electronic voices may be voices recorded for the show; seeing a screen with spiking levels and such doesn't mean the voices and machines are related. It's like seeing all the terrible people with terrible stories on "Jerry Springer" and it's all created for the show (can you imagine someone sleeping with her brother-in-law actually wanting to go on T.V. and talk about it). Note that on all these shows claims are never made about such devices; it's all presented in terms such as "Some people believe" so those on the show can't be found guilty of fraud. As for apparitions, shadows and stuff I never see anything, hard as I strain. Orbs look like animation to me. None of that takes away from the fascination of the places visited on the ghost shows, the intriguing history offered and the charisma of those on the shows. Though I find bandying around the name of the tragic Sharon Tate, insinuating she is still hysterically crying out for someone to take her to the light, is tasteless.

answered by Wayne Brasler | 06-03-2010 at 10:27 PM

To all of you if you really want to know well IT'S SIMPLE get off your ******* ***** and go find out your **** selves. Dang... I believe because i have witnessed some weird crap at an old house i lived in that was haunted and i have some pictures of orbs and figures at an old retirement facilities third floor that was haunted (people doing construction stop and leave at night because what happens there) i know people who work there so i know. so if you really want to know go find out. some may not be one hundred percent realistic but at least they are getting people to think and get people to watch. and they <MUST BE IF YOU ALL HAVE ACTUALLY WATCHED IT. AND IF NOT THEN YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK> besides .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................... YOU DON'T HAVE TO WATCH IT IF YOU REALLY DON'T LIKE IT> < IT'S THAT EASY!!!!!>

answered by Guest | 06-10-2010 at 10:20 AM

Addicted
I am addicted to this show and even my skeptic husband has been won over, along with all of our kids. I think it is totally entertaining, spooks me, keeps me guessing, and cracks me up. I think Zak can be a bit over-dramatic, but he's just goofy and enthusiastic about what he does - good for him. Aaron is hilarious and I think they all have major cojones to even step foot in some of these places. I had my own paranormal experience at the Lakeside Inn in Mount Dora, FL and I won't be going back - maybe Ghost Adventures can go check it out. I'm psyched for the new season in Sept.

answered by Kelly | 06-23-2010 at 12:12 AM

Uhm.
Okay. To anyone who thinks it is fake or real. I'm not taking a side. I only have one thing to say. Have you ever been locked in a super old house/place that has said to be haunted? No? Well then how would you know if it is fake or real? That's right you wouldn't. You never experienced it for yourself.

answered by Guest | 07-06-2010 at 05:21 PM

Scientific evidence
For those out there that keep asking for scientific evidence that can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is real or that ghosts exist, you will never find it. What they (or any paranormal investigator) find can not be duplicated over and over again to get the same results. Does that make people stupid for believing it? No. You can't prove the existence of God, but would you go so far as to say people are stupid for believing in Him? I doubt it, and if you would shame on you. It's about having faith in something you can't explain. I don't know whether or not this show is real, I'm sure some of it is probably exaggerated for television purposes, but I choose to believe that ghosts are real based off my own personal experiences. I can't prove it, but I know what I have seen and felt and I choose to believe these three guys are legit. Yes they may jump at every little noise, but tell me someone who wouldn't after hearing the stories they hear about these places and then being locked down in complete darkness. Haven't you ever watched a scary movie that freaked you out so bad your mind started to play tricks on you? And if the show or the hosts bother you that much, try one of the other hundreds of programs available to you. But leave the rest of the people alone for having a little faith and choosing to believe in something. We will all find out one day what the truth really is, I just hope its far off for all of us! Until then, just enjoy your life and be nice to each other!

answered by Guest | 07-07-2010 at 08:12 PM

?
So what if it's fake. It's entertainment. It's like your on a roller coaster complaining that it doesn't feel like your really flying...come on people, if it's not one thing it's another. Is it so hard to just sit back and enjoy this show for what it is? I think it's hilarious that Aaron freaks out like a baby. I think it's great that Zac acts all tough and then cries and runs like a scared little girl....this show is awesome FOR WHAT IT IS!! I love how the announcer gives a brief history of the place of investigation. Unlike Ghost Hunters...they don't spend the last 20 minutes analyzing evidence! It's a quick, fun show and Zac, Nick and Aaron are hard to forget. I look forward to Fridays so I am able to laugh and have a good time watching Ghost Adventures!

answered by NikiinKentucky | 07-09-2010 at 08:10 PM

grow up people
first of all all you little guys who still beleive in ghosts you will look back one day and realize how silly you sound now. ghost adventures in filmed with multiple camera, look it up its the truth. so yes they do have a crew with them. just cause they say its only the 3 of them doesn't mean its true. also all the things they show are the same in each place they go. not to mention that just about everything they say is paranormal has been debunked at one time or another by actual scientists. you do know that before this show zak bagans was a wedding DJ, right? most paranormal investigators search for a lifetime and never find the things that bagans and crew finds on a weekly basis!!anyway have a good night kiddies!

answered by Guest | 07-12-2010 at 06:08 AM

I love how people are like "its a hoax its so obvious"??? Great input there, hint never join a debate team because your horrible at making a point. I have met these guys in real life because my dad is one of the hundreds of producers for the travel channel. IN MY OPINION these guys seemed to me like they had seen some ****. Another thing before you start talking **** about how "its so dumb they act all tough but then scream when something happens everytime". Your talking **** on the INTERNET how tough are you??? You would **** your pants if you heard anything in a old building or something when its pitched black. So just leave it at this, if you believe it and enjoy the show great watch it, if you think its SO fake why are you watching it? Stop then!

I'm done...

answered by Guest | 07-15-2010 at 09:24 PM

They DO NOT stay 12 hours !! have u ever see a show to tell they stay 12h? unless you dont know how to count. They stay like 6 hours max. They are so called " locked" at around 11pm and leave as soon as the sun is up which is around 5am . So they NEVER stay more than 6 hours. Watch the show ! ( besides a whole night is not 12 hours unless you leave close to north pole! )look at the on screen time when they leave or enter, it's written !!
Then It's a real problem that they yell like pussies ! They destroy a lot of evidence because they yell or speak to themselves etc instead of keeping their mouth shut when they hear something. That's quite not impossible to not YELL if you hear something. They are 3! What are they afraid of! This show could be far better with less " acting" : less : Oh my god! . Spirits manifestation occurs when you shut up and make no noise. But they keep on moving, yelling, talking . they really have a bad attitude. So this show could be great if they acted like scientist, quiet, relaxed, ready to see, hear without reacting like kids. If they cant control themselves I strongly suggest they take some pills to block adrenaline ( beta blocker) and some benzodiazepine to be relax and focus.

answered by ted | 07-16-2010 at 01:35 PM

Fake 4 Sure
Zak Bagans is listed as "writer" and "actor" on IMDB. After reading that there is a script that he writes and he considers himself an actor on the show...I'm sure its staged.

They also never even try to debunk anything. Sometimes their EVPS sound like static or someone's shoe on the floor. I never see the crap in the smoke either.

I also agree that I am sure I saw Zak in a movie. It was one of those teen/college/coming of age movies.

answered by Guest | 07-17-2010 at 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'll never forget Zak running out the the NV Hotel and jumping out of the 2nd floor screaming like a girl. All the Ghost shows are getting very boring! If there is such a thing, something concrete would have been documented and undeniable.
If you won't accept the evidence when it's right in front of you, when all you can do is cry "Fake!" when presented with documented proof, then you don't WANT to believe. You're not a skeptic, you're a non-believer.You have CHOSEN not to believe, clapped your hands over your ears and closed your eyes tight.

answered by FatFredyFreak | 07-29-2010 at 04:21 PM

This is our ghost adventures
[QUOTE=Guest;28268]Zak Bagans is listed as "writer" and "actor" on IMDB. After reading that there is a script that he writes and he considers himself an actor on the show...I'm sure its staged. "


Why wouldn't he be listed as a writer? He wrote the intro, you know, at the start of every episode? And the stuff he says between segments, and the voice overs, There's a lot more to post-production than editing video.

answered by FatFredyFreak | 07-29-2010 at 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Anybody see the taps videos debunking stuff on ghost adventures?
there's your proof the stuff on this show is staged.
Just because some a**hat can take a sequence of live unedited video, and re-create it in a controlled environment does not mean what these guys captured is not real. Those tap guys don't WANT to believe, and they will do and say anything that lets them continue not believing.

answered by Guest | 07-29-2010 at 04:40 PM

I think if it was fake the apparitions would be easier to see. If your going to fake it you might as well make it convincing right?

answered by Guest | 08-12-2010 at 04:39 AM

OK why does no one but me see the similarity with The Three Stooges. I mean you have Moe played by Zack, Nick is Larry, and Aaron is Curly. I do think so much of it is fake like when they see apparitions but not shown on camera. Or the staging of scars and scratches. Even Zack telling Aaron to pick 2 fingers. It is fun TV and the wife and I enjoy it and recognize it for what it is. Coitenly nyuck nyuck nyuck

answered by Altheironwarrior | 09-12-2010 at 02:36 AM

I love the show, I'm addicted to the suspense of watching, i love Zak, Nick, and Aaron. I've watched the new episodes, and they are so much better. if you don't enjoy it like i do, then don't watch it! the show isn't meant for laughs, its meant for you to believe in the paranormal like they and i do. i love the show and hope they do it for a long time now!

answered by Guest | 09-18-2010 at 02:14 AM

We have science now.
It has nothing to do with envy ,narrow mindedness or the personality of one who partakes in magical thinking. Check this out

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/mysterious-science-episodes/all/Videos/07648_00#tab-Videos/07648_00

Then you might be able to make a more informed decision.

answered by Guest | 09-18-2010 at 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altheironwarrior View Post
OK why does no one but me see the similarity with The Three Stooges. I mean you have Moe played by Zack, Nick is Larry, and Aaron is Curly. I do think so much of it is fake like when they see apparitions but not shown on camera. Or the staging of scars and scratches. Even Zack telling Aaron to pick 2 fingers. It is fun TV and the wife and I enjoy it and recognize it for what it is. Coitenly nyuck nyuck nyuck
I think Altheironwarrior would love to be locked down with Zak. I read his post earlier on a different thread saying he finds Zak hauntingly handsome. By the way Altheironwarrior based on your 3 Stooges comment... "Man who finds humor in his fears admits that he is afraid of what he does not understand." - Confucius

Hmmmm

answered by Guest | 09-19-2010 at 04:25 AM

Yikes! Calm down!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hey ********* I think you hate Zac because you are *** and he turned you down. All you think about is his ***** in you mouth you dumb *****!!!!! This ******* show is real......This is AARON....you dumb ***** quit knocking us down...............Our show rocks and there is nothing you can do about it.....Can I hear a RICH BABY!
Oh My God!! there you dumb ***** I said it!
Eww, somebody needs a Midol! I mean really, person! Calm down, nobody is jealous of what someone else is doing that we can't do. If some short ugly orange fat girl with a personality of a cockroach can star in a reality series about young Italian adults acting a fool, then we can do that too. What we are saying in our opinion, and we are all entitled to it, is that it seems fake. That's our opinion, may not be fact. I used to LOVE Ghost Hunters but now it's looking like they are faking things as well. I've seen ghosts plenty of times. Yes it gets scary at times but I don't go OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! I just take a step back and try to figure out if it's what I think I saw. BUT THAT'S ME. I've seen full body apparitions, black shadow figures, mists, gray floating matter, etc. But I can't claim them to be ghosts just yet. And they come out of no where at any time of day. At times they may not come out to play when asked. That's why I find it odd that the GA team gets EVPs EVERY SINGLE TIME. And the ghosts who ask for them by name!?!? Are you kidding me? I'm not buying alot of the so called reality crap on TV these days, and I'm certainly don't buy that. The show does have it's cool moments, though. P.S. Negative person, I mean you no harm, but I don't recall ever seeing a fourth member (you) on that show. Don't hit me, I'm just saying!!!! But don't let us get you down. It's all just yak yak yak.

answered by Guest | 09-21-2010 at 05:34 AM

I don't care if they're real or fake, they're great entertainment, I'd like to go on a ghost hunt for the experience

answered by Matt | 09-22-2010 at 06:19 PM

i don't care wtf you guys say. it's a real show because i know people that do the same sorta thing, and things CAN get kinda over dramatized. it's a spur of the moment thing. i've actually gotten pics of s*** like that! y'all are just a bunch of haters because you can't be a sexy as Zak Bagans.

answered by wolfuver | 10-01-2010 at 07:10 PM

STFU
All the haters are doing is putting down ghost adventures. they have had a lot of success, and the paranormal does exist. u wanna know what show is fake? Ghost Hunters, that show is a bunch of bull ****, **** them idiots. Ghost Adventures is real. U can hate as much as u want but at the end of the day its real.

answered by GACFollower | 10-18-2010 at 02:55 PM

I see everything
I see everything, check your TV dude!

answered by Guest | 10-21-2010 at 10:23 PM

If you don't think your life is boring enough, then go ahead and pass it off as fake. I couldn't give a ****.

answered by Guest | 10-23-2010 at 04:06 AM

Ghost Adventures Debunked
List Of Debunked Ghost Encounters

1. Flying Brick/Tapps has a video of a flying brick, if it can be reproduced it's debunked.

2. Ghost Hand/Theres a video out syncing multiple videos from ghost adventures ghost hand episode where the videos dont match up so thats debunked.

3. Zach has been video captured making a spitting motion with his mouth then replaying the audio as a EVP, so thats debunked.

4. In the original episode of the ghost following one of the adventures as he walks out of a room if you watch it closely in slow motion you can see that when the ghost reaches the end of the room the image starts to repeat itself from it's starting position, this is a video loop error not edited properly, so thats debunked.

5. Teddy bear moving, what you don't see is the inside of the bear, a simple gear inside the bear is remotely triggered causing it to shift, so thats debunked.

6. Birdcage/Theres also a video out (that strangely keeps getting removed by Ghost adventure lawyers) that syncs up one of the adventures movment with a object moving, debunked, if Zach and his team really want to provide proof to us then why spend time having people removing videos from the internet that show said proof?

The short of it is that if you can reproduce or debunked even one so called Ghost encounter, then all evidence submitted by this production team is by association unadmissible as true evidence.

sorry guys if Ghost do exist this paranormal team has not provided any proof.

The mind is a powerful thing and I have watched this show like many of you and gotten goosebumps from some of the images shown, but was a ghost causing this reaction, nope just my overactive mind.

And don't even get me started on Ghost Hunters, I've been able to debunked loads of there evidence with my DVR and my supernatural power AKA vision, lol.

answered by Guest | 11-17-2010 at 08:59 AM

I think I know one (or two) things that might be fake. I watched an episode where they were in Nevada and brought some woman (stripper?) to take a "shower" to arouse the ghosts. I think her boobs were probably fake. The oldest cheap trick to get viewers.

answered by Guest | 11-20-2010 at 07:23 AM

Ghost Adventures is such a joke. It's like the Jersey Shore of the ghost hunting world, with Zak being The Situation (the bad haircut and douchey attitude say it all). I wouldn't be surprised if all the "footage" they have had been faked and the "voices" they keep recording of belligerent ghosts are just his other team members yelling at the ghosts in a lame attempt to get them to appear. Plus they have a tendency to act tough, then when they hear the slight sound of scratching, which is probably just a rat running past and nothing supernatural, they freak out like little girls.

I prefer Ghost Hunters and Paranormal State so much more. They at least do their research and try to debunk things that those morons on GA would think was real and pass it off as such.

I swear the real reason Zak freaked out and started acting like he was possessed at Bobby Mackey's was because somebody finally informed him of his bad hair. LOL

As for anyone who might give an immature response with horrible spelling like "your just jealous because you don't have a show" or "your dumb zak is HOT" are just lame and I'm betting you're probably the same kids who watch those Jersey Shore idiots religiously and think The Situation is hot, which might explain why you waste your time with this show rather than some quality television or watching people who actually know what they're doing during a paranormal investigation. Isn't Ghost Adventures on a little late for you guys? Why don't you guys go to bed already? I'm pretty sure you have to rest up to go back to junior high.

answered by Guest | 11-20-2010 at 08:10 AM

Really?
I hated all of those ghost shows until I stumbled upon Ghost Adventures. They actually have personality and aren't little wimps! For everyone's information, if they were staging their show.. They could get sued and banned from reality TV.

Are you idiots so ignorant that you would just ignore the hundreds of testimonials they have brought on to their show? Oh wait you probably think they are "actors" too.

I've seen " ghost" and when you experience something like that you act like a wimpy piece of crap. I honestly don't believe in ghost because it doesn't make sense that we would die and have full clothing on but instead I believe that they are demons projecting images and noises of the dead to distract us from God. Btw I felt a presence in my room and my dog was kinda freaking out so I said "In the name of God leave" and literally less than a millisecond after my door slammed shut like it was shut by someone angry.

answered by Guest | 12-09-2010 at 06:24 PM

Just because things can be debunked it doeskin mean that it cant happen? When Jason and Grant from TAPS debunk things they always say that just because they debunked doesn't mean it cant be paranormal. Just leave it alone and let the people that find the show entertaining have their fun. Its an interesting show plus i like learn about each place before so i know what is going on.

answered by Guest | 12-11-2010 at 04:16 AM

Abort?
"Have seen this trash and hate it. That Zac creature is a drooling donkey. Will no longer watch ANYTHING on that network (Travel) until it aborts that atrocity. Originally Posted by guest"

The mother of the atrocity that wrote this blog should have aborted him a long time ago. And as far as dissing the crew your just drowning in your own self pity in that your life is so insignificant that you have to be such a douche bag to sit and write blogs downing other people to make yourself fell better. The show may be scripted at points but the fact of the matter remains that s*** happens that we can't explain and they're doing their best to help us discover what that may or may not be.

answered by Guest | 12-11-2010 at 08:44 AM

point of view
Complicated because they can't communicate that quickly/easy from outside of our world as normal conversation from other show like Taps show. Old day has no problem... think about it. Earth has been running for like millions of years. Common sense if ghost was real, how would multiplication trillions of dead people live on earth as trap? Ghost don't live up to 300 years old extra before they fade. Common sense if u see one, u are seeing demon form as a person you have known of.

answered by Guest | 12-15-2010 at 08:31 AM

Well, if there aren't much of any paranormal things happening, then everyone would think that GA is boring. So it's either way isn't it ?

answered by Guest | 12-21-2010 at 11:18 AM

I just find it comical that all these "skeptics" take the time to post lengthy hoax messages. Seems to me that the only person they are trying to convince are themselves. Why would they watch it otherwise? I would find it hard to believe that travel channel would air the show without marking it as fiction if it was a hoax. It's OK people, you don't have to be scared as season after season of actual proof is aired. These guys are just the best at what they do and get great results, period.

answered by sconnie | 12-25-2010 at 02:13 AM

Could be?
I do believe in paranormal activity, my former house was indeed haunted by one spirit. This show is a bit over-dramatic, they of course do film some things and freak out at every noise they hear but at the end of it they have to edit it. So I do believe it is real but with all the editing at then end just adds the fakeness to it.

answered by Guest | 12-31-2010 at 08:07 PM

I live for this show, i think it is great. And i do believe in what they are doing. Hood job boys wish i could do it with you on a show it would be awesome.
Cheryl

answered by Guest | 01-08-2011 at 01:18 PM

Ghost Haters?
I personally am a skeptic, but I do believe in some ghostly stuff. I have taken pictures my self and captured crazy things unexplainable. Ghosts, Aliens, Angels, Demons,or Spirits what ever they are something is out there. These things are hidden for a reason though, and very hard to find unless you are going to one of these horrible places that GA investigates or any place that has history. They are very brave. You can get scared in your own home just from creepy noises or watching things like this. My point is that there is enough information and evidence on the internet alone to prove something exists. As for the show and the guys THEY ROCK! I love the show and all similar shows, anything ghostly. Obviously if you think it is fake than you should not watch it or bust on these guys for what they believe in. By the way Zak are you hiring? I need a job!

answered by Guest | 01-12-2011 at 07:17 PM

ghosts r real
I have seen, heard and felt ghosts (or what I believe to be ghosts) at more than one instance. I don't know how real the show is simply because this day and age with all the special effects they have out there, they can make anything they want look real. Personally, my experience I had in bed one night was paralyzingly scary. And that time I didn't even see anything. Just heard and felt it. (Not fun at all) Yes those guys have balls. But I would love to do what they do with em. Its definitely a rush!

The show is entertaining too. And as far as the guys on the show go, they're no different than you or me. Some people are gonna like em, some people are gonna hate em. Personally I like em. I like the ghost hunters too. Totally different shows, but both good. I think they each cover different areas of research. I wish the best to all of them and their field.

The way their equipment keeps improving, its just a matter of time before they will get undeniable hard evidence that the paranormal DOES exist and nobody will able to deny it. There, I said my piece; like it or not, I don't give a sh*#

answered by Guest | 01-15-2011 at 07:55 AM

I agree about the show being entertaining. I like to believe it's true, but the fact that they find lots of "evidence" in each show makes me question how easy it is to fake it. I agree with Zak's hair and add his clothes. Does anyone know the story of how he got started? They say in the intro that he didn't believe until he came face to face, but have never elaborated on that (not that I have seen anyway). Well at least it's entertaining.

answered by Guest | 01-16-2011 at 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'll never forget Zak running out the the NV Hotel and jumping out of the 2nd floor screaming like a girl. All the Ghost shows are getting very boring! If there is such a thing, something concrete would have been documented and undeniable.
You shouldn't say anything until you have experienced it. IT WAS A MOTHER F****** FLYING BRICK FOR CHRIST SAKE! AND HE DIDN'T RUN OUT SCREAMING LIKE A GIRL. They went to the front entrance to try to open the locked door (they were distraught and confused), and when it wouldn't open they found a fire escape on the second floor and jumped out of that death trap!(To everyone who says ghost adventures is fake) Don't talk trash about stuff like this until you have 100% proof that it is fake, then you can say whatever your little crappy mind wants to say.

answered by Guest | 01-17-2011 at 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I have spent a lot of time studying the "supernatural" subject sense i was a child do to experiences I personally had. Even tho many things are very possible it takes a lot of energy for it to happen. In places that have no electricity they always miraculously get touched and attacked and large objects get moved. Also i have noticed they never show anything of significance on camera. No shadows or movements that are typical of activity in such strong hauntings. As for the you are narrow minded guy you are just naive.
And apparently you have never taken an English class...

answered by Guest | 02-10-2011 at 06:39 PM

Real
Some of you get a little TOO sensitive about people calling this show a fake. Chill out, everything will be ok. Just because people believe it's fake, that doesn't mean they wanna put them down for their success. I think Its real at times there are times where I question them.

answered by Cheyy(: | 02-15-2011 at 08:26 PM

I love these debates, whether you're a believer or not, it is a TV show. All of you must realize that what is filmed and recorded is edited by a crew of people payed to put the best bits together to make it interesting. 12hr of recorded time and only the 1hr long payout, I'm sure at times there are over acting, but then people have to think, in a dark building were you were just told its deepest and darkest history would you not be either intrigued or scared of the noises? it's natural for the imagination to take over in those situations. And as for the "oh my god!" I don't have a problem with it because when some thing scared me I only say the same thing over and over again.

As for the finding something on every show, how many other locations do they go in between and not find anything? if there is nothing to show it's not going to be put on air because it's boring no one wants to watch a ghost hunting show where nothing happens.

I am a believer i know that everything on TV is not real, but i believe that for the most part they try.

answered by mina | 02-16-2011 at 02:12 AM

It is definitely staged. No doubt, but it is entertaining. And that what its all about anyway.....entertainment. It is a TV show after all....what else do you expect? you don't just walk into any place and start experiencing paranormal stuff around you. Having said that....it keeps you glued to the TV.

answered by Guest | 02-20-2011 at 11:39 PM

for entertainment purposes its pretty good. They do a nice introduction with some interesting history (even thou they do mess up some facts sometimes) and they present SOME believable evidence.

However, I do not believe it is possible to always be able to witness paranormal activity everywhere they go regardless of how haunted the place they are visiting is. My home was haunted when I was a kid and it could be months or even years between incidents.

I don't believe ghosts just MAGICALLY appear because you want them to or you yell some taunting words at the wind. But to hopefully end this discussion I will add that it is nearly impossible to prove the show is fake OR real because ALL the evidence that could possibly be collected as proof of paranormal activity can easily be faked on camera.

None of their evidence is conclusive until it has been repeated and recorded by multiple sources on multiple different days. But to prove the show is fake would require catching them in the act of manipulating the evidence which I'm sure if they do fake the show they are very careful about that.

So like it or don't like its really not a matter of fake or not. If you're looking for truly authentic undeniable evidence of paranormal activity...good luck finding it on TV.

answered by Guest | 03-10-2011 at 04:19 AM

IT IS NOT FAKE.
I don't care how much you think it is fake. Great for you. But the thing is, it's not fake. And I would fight over that any day. Get your facts straight before you go around saying crap about stuff you don't know anything about. By the way, half the stuff you said in your little post, isn't true.

First, they do not have too many paranormal thing happen. Second, he yells "OH MY GOD" because on he can and two he got freaked out. You would freak out if you heard something, or felt something too. Third, The orbs are definitely NOT dust particles because they show what dust looks like most of the time compared to the orbs. Fourth, you can see the apparitions. You just have to actually be interested in the show and actually try to see it. Fifth, the mist is inside the circle. And again, you actually have to look for the mist.

Finally, sixth, Zak Bagans was never in any movie because if he was, I would have seen it by now. By the way, you do NOT win, it is NOT fake, and I CAN argue if I want to.

answered by Guest | 03-20-2011 at 01:22 AM

fake?
We sit through an hour of 'Hey man did you hear that (at least a dozen times) but unfortunately we don't. Also the background music seems to get louder as the tension mounts and muffles the apparent spirit sound. Fake or not who knows?

answered by Guest | 03-31-2011 at 12:53 PM

a person
I truly believe in paranormal activity. However, I believe in a different way than most others. On the show, they overreact to echos and lights. A person can hear an echo anyway their brain wants it to sound and make others hear it the same way too.

Spirits (ghosts) are called familiar spirits..A.K.A. demons. They have been here since the beginning of time and of course they know all about a person. They know what that person's auntie, mom and dad did. They know the secret little words that only two people know. They are deceiving spirits. When a psychic talks to a person's dead dear old dad, they are really talking to a familiar spirit. It's evil but real. Careful what doors you open. You may find just what you're looking for.

answered by Guest | 04-03-2011 at 01:55 AM

OK first off let me answer the question... YES this stuff is real... i live in ky and was chosen for the bobby mackey live event. It was life changing, to actually have the px device say certain personal things that only i know was mind blowing. Zak is a drama queen and Aaron is more spooked then most amateurs but funny thing is they are like that off camera. These guys are as legit as they come, unlike you skeptics who think it isn't real, I've actually been there for a lockdown, nothing fake about it. Go to Bobby Mackey's for a night in wilder ky and get your life forever changed... you talk a big game skeptics now man up or shut up.

answered by real | 04-10-2011 at 06:58 AM

1. Too many "paranormal things happen".
2. Aaron Goodwin always yells, "OH MY GOD!" when one little thing happens.
3. The orbs, some dust flies past one of their heads and it "goes into" their body and "possesses" them.
4. Can't see the apparition on the camera.
5. Where's the mist? All I see is that crappy red circle!
6. I swear I saw Zak Bagans in a movie.


my explanation

1. Most paranormal experts get lucky especially the places they go which usually consist of constant apparitions & physical attacks on the living

2.Aaron is a spaz no doubt (haha jk)

3. Zak clearly states that he's not a firm believer in "Spirits Orbs" and that approximately 95% of it can be debunked as dust and bugs the orbs that they catch and present to us are legit as they say dust has the same quality as snow flurries and bugs look like rods and are totally see able

4. I've always seen something they highlight to help you see the apparition or orb more clearly
(look closely)

5. PAY ATTENTION BE OPEN MINDED

answered by Guest | 04-18-2011 at 01:19 AM

Who Cares?
I don't care if all of the evidence is real or not. I watch it for the history they bring to the show and they go to some really cool places! I would love to have their jobs. Real or not, they're laughing all the way to the bank.

answered by Guest | 05-03-2011 at 03:56 AM

Love the show
Um it is real and awesome! Even if it was not I love watching those guys they are funny. It is awesome listening to the history of the places they go.

answered by Guest | 05-18-2011 at 05:36 AM

You all are nuts by and large.
There are NO ghosts, and these types of shows are made for young folks that don't have too much sense.

It looks like there are plenty of those here. LOL
What a bunch of panty waists these guys are!

Ya figure when you are in buildings that are 100 years old and more that MAYBE there might be some noises you can hear?

What a fraud all of this stuff is.

answered by Guest | 05-23-2011 at 08:33 PM

LeRoy's explanation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
That's it. I win, it's fake. No arguments.
Nope, you never won since this topic about being real/fake is not yet over or proven. On what basis can you say all those thing huh?

Let me tell you something about those listed crap you posted:
1. There's many paranormal things happening because their approach to the ghosts are very accurate and different.
2. Anyone would freak out seeing a ghost or being alone in a haunted place. Think straight man, I know you're an even more coward than Aaron. I know you can't stay in a haunted house less than 30 minutes. Think before you post because it's such a stupid basis for claiming that it's fake.
3. Orbs can possibly be a fragment of the ghosts' spirit or an energy which can easily possess a human who has fear inside of them. I actually think it's more hard to judge them because of these evidences. Even normal people can acquire evidences like these through simple photos taken in haunted locations so it's not a good basis.
4. I watched all episodes and I can see them. Try watching in HD. Also, videos uploaded in the internet (like youtube) Has a lower quality than the original video. Also, Watch in full screen OR set he video brightness to max.
5. YOU ARE BLIND
6. No big deal. He's a great actor (in the episodes where they recreate events) and he's a popular personality worldwide. It's no surprise he can be a guest on shows or even have a role in movies.

- Face it man, you just hate Zack or the GA crew that's why you're claiming that it's fake. Stop that please.

- Please give your replies. I am NOT overlooking things just because I'm a fan of GA and doing that would just hurt my pride. Please read my post carefully and please understand.

Sincerely,
LeRoy

answered by LeRoy | 06-24-2011 at 09:06 AM

Is there such things as ghosts / hauntings? Yes
Is the show fake? For the most part, yes.


Anyone with a degree in TV production, specializing in post production can tell you how it's all performed.
Is the show entertaining? Incredibly!

Yeah, Aaron's acting is a little over the top at times, but the show is so darn addicting. Perhaps a little too much back-story, though. And there's going to need to start "showing" so the viewing audience can see more as much as they hear. Again, all handled in post.

Overall, it's television... it' supposed to entertain. It's a great TV show that's all. Nothing more; nothing less.

answered by Gary | 07-18-2011 at 08:38 AM

I know why they get more activity. Because it's just three of them. 3 is a biblical number, therefore it attracts the paranormal more. (If you believe in that stuff, that is). I believe in demons and spirits, etc. and I don't need anyone to lecture me to prove me wrong about those things. If you don't believe, that's fine, just don't be bringing everyone down with your skepticism. I've seen an exorcism take place and that's why I don't go back to church. Your beliefs should come from experience and your own mind, not what people are telling you.

answered by Guest | 07-26-2011 at 07:51 PM

Ahh Yea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I love the show and I hope small minded people would actually give the show a chance and think what if......
Wow you really know how to take the words right outta my mouth! Ghost Adventures is one of the best shows on television right now.

answered by Guest | 08-03-2011 at 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You all are nuts by and large.
There are NO ghosts, and these types of shows are made for young folks that don't have too much sense.
Tell that to over 5,000 people who believe in these things. I've seen the show since the beginning and I can assure you it is not staged. Everything that takes place is legit.

answered by Totally a beliver! | 08-08-2011 at 11:05 PM

Evidence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'll never forget Zak running out the the NV Hotel and jumping out of the 2nd floor screaming like a girl. All the Ghost shows are getting very boring! If there is such a thing, something concrete would have been documented and undeniable.
I have never seen anything paranormal myself but on one episode of Ghost Hunter with the Taps crew I seen an entity. I have watched every episode of Ghost Hunters and they are a real professional crew. The Ghost Adventures wusses are all overpaid and overeactors! The episode with the Taps crew i am talking about is where a young girl was living with her aunt and her mother had died a year or 2 before the show, and they had the girls mother's ashes in an urn. Steve apparently catches a figure on his mini dvd when he is setting in the living room in a chair and he starts to stand up and this figure appears out of nowhere. Does anyone else remember this episode, and give this gentleman an episode number so that he can see the entity. It looks like a woman in a night gown. All help on this would be appreciated

tarheel164@hotmail.com

answered by Guest | 08-13-2011 at 04:25 AM

explanations
I think it's all fake. I know the crew seems curious and legit but I really think their evidence is fake. Their stuff has been debunked like crazy. I also think that people's encounters with ghosts is all in their head; they'll try to make you think it's not in their head by saying they weren't a believer before the sighting but they really mean they were never in an environment or circumstance that played upon their suggestibility.

answered by Guest | 09-04-2011 at 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Have seen this trash and hate it. That Zac creature is a drooling donkey. Will no longer watch ANYTHING on that network (Travel) until it aborts that atrocity.
And you, dear "Guest", are a total ******. This is my opinion. I DARE you to do what they do for a single HOUR of your time, just ONE.

answered by Guest | 09-13-2011 at 10:30 PM

Trying to Pass off Paranormal as Real
The problem with this show is that GA is trying to pass this "evidence" off as real, not entertainment. It would be one thing if they had a disclaimer at the beginning of the show that indicated that viewers should not assume the images captured are evidence of "ghosts" or paranormal.

As mentioned in a previous post, many video clips have been debunked by others as most probably staged (e.g, the birdcage, the teddy bear, the flying brick). It boggles my mind that Zak Bagans has so little of a conscience as to write a book about these experiences and profit off of it. He is duping thousands of gullible people who do not have the requisite critical/analytical thinking skills to see this.

I do not know if the paranormal exists - perhaps it does. However, I do not think Zak Bagans it the conduit through which we will find the truth.

answered by Guest | 09-16-2011 at 02:30 PM

Why so much discussion about a show we all clearly know is fake and completely staged. If we were talking about Ghost Hunters, that's a different thing but GA follows a script.

answered by Gislebertus | 09-18-2011 at 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rational View Post
So, you can watch and try to have a little fun with it - or you can watch something else. It's that simple. Sheesh
One of the BEST comments left here regarding Ghost Adventures!

answered by Guest | 10-01-2011 at 03:54 AM

hahahahhahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love them Haters View Post
Until then you just sound like jealous little boys who have nothing better to do then hate.
Haha you're one to talk about ignorance... this show is FAKE! I don't care that they're making money off you! Obviously you're entertained by non-sense. Go watch something real like the news.

answered by Guest | 10-22-2011 at 08:00 AM

whats the differance?
Let me first say this, I do believe in ghosts, spirits or whatever you want to call it, they are real! Now for the TV shows, I like watching them but I have noticed that on ghosts adventures they have all kinds of recordings "audio" but very rarely do the have video on of anything and when things do happen for some strange reason the camera guys always swings the camera in a weird way so you cant see anything. Now on TAPS, they get some audio but not as many as ghost adventures, and rarely any video. watch both shows and compare the hits each show has, and the Ghost Adventures will come out ahead. Are the shows fake? A lot of it is TV, so I say yes. Are ghosts real? yes. But I still like watching both shows.

answered by Guest | 11-01-2011 at 04:58 AM

it's good in a hahahaha way
I LOL every time I watch - I watch for pure entertainment...do I think it's real? Ummm...no and I also don't yell like a little kid in any Internet forum, you guys are hilarious.

answered by Guest | 11-06-2011 at 06:34 AM

comment
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Ghost Adventures Real (Legit) or Staged (a Hoax)?
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.