PIC: Monica Beresford Redman Death at Moon Palace Cancun?

Monica Beresford-Redman, the wife of a top reality TV show producer (the producer of Survivor) and the owner of a Brazilian restaurant and nightclub in Palms, has been found dead in Cancun, and her husband reportedly has been taken into custody.

There's no word on what caused Monica Beresford Redman's death. She was reported missing a few days ago and today she was found dead at the Moon Palace Hotel in Cancun, Mexico.

Are there pictures of Monica Beresford Redman?

A Mexican official confirmed to reporters today that a security guard at the luxurious Moon Palace resort in Cancun Mexico last saw the couple arguing at the hotel on Sunday, and that the argument turned physical, with Bruce trying to hit his wife Monica Beresford Redman. Bruce was later seen with scratches on his body, and Monica's sister, Carla Burgos, has admitted that the couple was "having some troubles."

They were with children when these happened. Where are they now?

asked by Oliver in Law & Ethics | 11329 views | 04-08-2010 at 11:23 PM

The Mexican Authorities cited strangulation as the cause of Monica Beresford Redman's death at the Moon Palace in Cancun. Police are doing a toxicology test to see if there are any drugs in her husband's body. The fight that the resort security saw between Bruce Beresford Redmond and his wife Monica Beresford Redman was on Sunday. Mr. Redmond said that Monica left the resort on Monday on her own and was not seen since.

He did not report her missing until the following day, though it's unclear why he waited so long.

The Survivor and Pimp My Ride producer told police he was aiding in the search for his wife. "Iím very hopeful someone will find my wife very soon. She still hasnít been located and weíre looking," he told the station.

It was on Monday, according to Bruce, that Monica left the resort alone, without her cell phone, to go shopping while he remained with their children. She never returned.
Over the weekend, the couple left Los Angeles for a trip to Cancun. Family members said they were trying to repair a marriage that had been fraying in recent months.

According to a radio report from Cancun, Monica Beresford-Redman's body was found Thursday in a cistern at the Moon Palace Hotel in the Mexican resort city. (KTLA News reported the woman's body was found in a sewer). The couple had been on a family vacation there with their children. The Rancho Palos Verdes woman was reportedly last seen shopping in Cancun on Monday.

Picture of Monica Beresford Redman.

Monica Beresford Redman

Adrian Cardena, spokesman for the regional police confirmed to CNN that Bruce Beresford-Redman has been named a suspect in the death of Monica Beresford-Redman.

Beresford-Redman has been detained for questioning and is a suspect, authorities say.

Whenever things like this happen in Mexico frankly with my experience there I donít trust Mexican police.

The media has picked up her story mostly on account of Beresford-Redman's role in Hollywood. He was a producer for 20 episodes of "Survivor" in 2000, for which he was nominated for three Emmys. IMDB shows him also as a creator of "Pimp My Ride" and as an executive producer for "Crash Course," a reality series.

answered by Sally | 04-08-2010 at 11:38 PM

Son of ***** should FRY for trying to use Mexico as a scape goat.

answered by Guest | 04-10-2010 at 03:59 AM

Moon Palace victims....what is going on there?
Let's not be too quick to judge here. Death at the Moon Palace is nothing new. On 6/19/09 Julia Howard left the pool area to go to her room for a hat. She never returned. She was found dead several days later. The first thing the Mexican authorities did was accuse her own children off killing her for her life insurance! Also, on 5/12/07 Jeff Toews from Canada was found dead inside the resort. He was the victim of a brutal beating. They never found out who did that to him. Mexico is famous for corruption and cover ups. They will do whatever it takes to protect their tourism dollar.

To read the detailed stories of these two victims, as well as dozens of other tragic Mexico vacation death stories go to:
mexicovacationawareness.com

answered by Guest | 04-11-2010 at 04:11 PM

the death of Julia Howard on 6/19/09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Let's not be too quick to judge here. Death at the Moon Palace is nothing new. On 6/19/09 Julia Howard left the pool area to go to her room for a hat. She never returned. She was found dead several days later. The first thing the Mexican authorities did was accuse her own children off killing her for her life insurance! Also, on 5/12/07 Jeff Toews from Canada was found dead inside the resort. He was the victim of a brutal beating. They never found out who did that to him. Mexico is famous for corruption and cover ups. They will do whatever it takes to protect their tourism dollar.

To read the detailed stories of these two victims, as well as dozens of other tragic Mexico vacation death stories go to:
mexicovacationawareness.com
More info on Julia Howard that was found dead on 6/19/09

answered by sherriw | 04-12-2010 at 01:51 PM

moon palace death
i guess you've never been in cancun.. most of the vacation deaths down here is because people either get f... up with alcohol and start to do stupid sh.. everywhere...or they come down here to look for drugs... i live here in cancun and let me tell you something people always try to blame mexicans or mexican police .. sorry but thats just the easy way to get away with things... i guess you dont read about the all the thing that happen back where you live right???... so before you think you live in the best place on earth read this ....

http://news.travel.aol.com/2010/03/31/how-safe-is-mexico?ncid=AOLCOMMtravsharartl0001

answered by Guest | 04-13-2010 at 03:06 AM

cbg456
I have personally stayed at Moon Palace three time in the last three years. Never once have I feared for my safety or been uncomfortable. The security getting into the resort is top notch. There is no motive for the staff to commit such crimes as they are well paid and taken care of by their employer. Sounds like Monica Redman's death was a crime of passion committed by her Husband.

answered by Guest | 04-20-2010 at 06:22 PM

I agree, having been there myself. The place is awesome. Every emotion you could imagine can come out of you because anything is possible there. But above most it is really hard to not have fun there. I am so sorry to hear of a tragedy to have happened there. I still plan on going back.

answered by Guest | 04-23-2010 at 06:26 AM

He should HANG!
This monster should HANG!!!!!!!!!! He is using Mexico as a scape goat when he knew full and well of his intentions to murder the mother of two little children. He is a cold, hardened calculating criminal who thinks just because he was a producer of "Survivor" that he is untouchable! Sounds familiar doesn't it??? Please Mexico, bring this criminal to justice!

answered by Guest | 05-05-2010 at 11:23 PM

Monica's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I have personally stayed at Moon Palace three time in the last three years. Never once have I feared for my safety or been uncomfortable. The security getting into the resort is top notch. There is no motive for the staff to commit such crimes as they are well paid and taken care of by their employer. Sounds like Monica Redman's death was a crime of passion committed by her Husband.
I believe he is the murder of Monica!!!

answered by Guest | 05-30-2010 at 05:18 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.