April Fools Text Messages Pranks & Jokes?

Today April 1 2010, is April Fools.
Does anybody know any good April Fools pranks and jokes in text message format?
This year I want to get my friends good.

I like to text message my friends and I was wondering what would be a great jokes, pranks or anything that at the end, I would be able to say "April fool."

So any suggestions on good funny text messages pranks and jokes?
my friends and boyfriend are so not expecting this.

asked by Ashley in Jokes & Riddles | 84215 views | 04-01-2010 at 06:00 PM

Some ideas of April Fools pranks & jokes in text message format you can send to your friends:

That they are the winner of a restaurant like Mc donald or wendy's or pizza hut or walmart for all I care for like 500 bucks or something and give an address a city away that they aren't familiar with and create your own address that doesn't exist like 4213 South Parakot Avenue.

Other text message could be:

We need to talk.
URGENTLY!
I canít really explain it now....
But...
I think (some person name) might be gay.
=S

Another good text message you should send from a different cell phone.

This is *****'s mom and ***** had passed away this morning, or say: This is ***** and my family will be moving today to (any far places you can think off)

And this is a good one.

Tell Them you just found out something big and they should meet you at school an hour early so that you can give them the full details because you can't say it over the phone.

There are tons of April Fools Pranks & Jokes to make via Text Messages on the web. You just have to find the good ones.

answered by Hannah | 04-01-2010 at 06:09 PM

wack
Y'all jokes are so wrack!!!! if you can't think of anything good don't put anything on here at all

answered by Guest | 04-01-2010 at 06:29 PM

Great April Fool's Prank
Call your friends and tell them that they have to call you immediately because you have the most unbelievable story to tell them.

Then leave a voice mail message on the phone that sounds like this:

Hello,
Hello,
Is Anyone there?
Hello,
I can barely hear you. Can you speak us?
Hello, hello
Louder, please louder
Is this (say a friends name)? Are you there?

Of course on the other end of the phone, your friend is talking louder and louder trying to be heard because they want to know the big news.

Then say -- Hope you enjoyed my April Fool's joke. Talk to you later.

Let me know how it works.

answered by Guest | 04-01-2010 at 09:31 PM

fone prank
i did the Phone prank to 3 of my friends but i actually answered it and did it and they went crazy!

answered by Guest | 04-02-2010 at 12:52 AM

awesome prank it works
this is a text message prank i made up you could say you are the (a big number) texter you have won $(big number).00 call now 1-800-(a name of something)
this is and example you are the 100,00th texter you have won $200,000.00 call now
1-800-WINNERS

answered by Guest | 06-10-2010 at 05:20 PM

mmhh
Delete my number and don't text me again because what you did was messed up. Stop looking confused cause you just got April fooled.

answered by Guest | 11-18-2011 at 02:42 AM

Yes. :)
Text everyone on your list that you lost your phone and can they call or text you so you can find it.
See how many do it! LOL
A friend of mine got 8.

answered by Guest | 03-04-2012 at 03:46 AM

Mad!
Say that you're mad at them, and tell them to delete your number and never text you back. In the end, say April Fools.
Profit?

answered by Guest | 04-02-2012 at 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Y'all jokes are so wrack!!!! if you can't think of anything good don't put anything on here at all
Uh, you just posted something without contributing anything good. Listen to your own advice.

answered by Guest | 04-01-2013 at 02:34 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.