Good April Fools Facebook Status Jokes?

I'd like to be suggested the best April Fools status updates for Facebook?
What shall i put for my facebook status? I need good jokes for April Fools day.

My friends are very innocent and they will never suspect my Facebook status is an April Fools joke. That's how naive they are.
I've been thinking about a good Facebook status update joke but I can't think about anything creative. Please help me out.
This is how bored i am, any ideas? funny, sad, happy facebook status?

asked by Hayden in Internet | 33735 views | 04-01-2010 at 04:18 PM

These are some good and funny Facebook Status Updates jokes for April Fools.

Micheal Jackson is NOT dead. He was found in his closet out of air but he survived.

OMG! :@ I was driving to work yesterday and I hit a sheep. I got fined for no reason! My car has this red gooey "blood" on it and it wont come off what should I do?

If you're a girl you can say you went to the doctor and found out you're pregnant.

Or you could just change your birthday to april first, watch everyone write happy birthday on your wall, and at the end of the day make your status:

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone Too bad its not my birthday

That's all the Facebook Status updates jokes I found for April Fools, feel free to post more if you think of one.

answered by Robert | 04-01-2010 at 04:28 PM

Choose a friend on your friends list of your same gender and make a status message claiming you love them, then say you're finally coming out of the closet.

Post "Bye bye Everybody bye bye USA" everyone will ask you where you're going.

Say you were fired from your job for punching your boss in the face.

Write something like: "This is (your name)'s mom, he is in the hospital right now, please pray for him."

answered by James | 04-01-2011 at 03:01 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.