Jesse Masterpool Crash Death?

Just heard that Jesse Masterpool, a promising 14-year old MX racer, has died from the injuries he sustained in a recent crash. The death of a person so young is always a tragedy. To lose an athlete who showed such promise only intensifies the number of people who feel the loss.

I wonder if there's a video of the crash.

Masterpool was a Rockstar Makita Suzuki rider and one of the top 85cc riders in the country.

He suffered a massive head injury on his ride during the event, and was in critical condition in the hospital since the accident.
Does anyone know where can I see the video of the crash Jesse Masterpool was involved in?

asked by Symbian in Other - Sports | 20461 views | 03-22-2010 at 04:51 AM

There are no words that could describe the feeling I had when I heard the news of Jesse. God bless Jesse and the Masterpool family.

Friends of Masterpool's family set up a website for supporters to learn about Jesse after the accident, and to leave messages and prayers of support.

It has been reported that Jesse Masterpool Death was because of the serious head injury that he sustained after the crash, he was a great MX racer.
At a very young age, this motocross racer, Jesse Masterpool, could have still gone far in the future if this accident didn’t happened. It’s a total loss for his family, friends, and his colleagues in motocross scene.

Jesse Masterpool will remember by the motocross world.

Video of Jesse Masterpool.

answered by Hurley | 03-22-2010 at 04:55 AM

?!?!
Are you kidding me dude, why in the world would you want to see the video that caused Jesse's death!!! You must not have any respect at all..i just find it completely insane that you could be so disrespectful. I'm sure if you knew him you wouldn't want to see it.

answered by Cole Maston | 03-22-2010 at 01:24 PM

yeah guy who do you think you are asking for a video of his crash get ******

answered by Rob Salvatore | 03-22-2010 at 04:05 PM

I can't believe you really want to see that crash man. No one wants to see that, especially since he died because of it. Jesse was an amazing rider no questions asked. He had it in him to do what he wanted to and succeed. We love you Jesse babe, RIP <3

answered by Guest | 03-22-2010 at 04:11 PM

I'm curious as well
What is so disrespectful about wanting to see the crash? Perhaps he wants to see what mistake Jesse had made before he crashed and maybe LEARN from it, or maybe he just wanted to see Jesse's final moments of conscious life as a reminder that we are ALL mortal. Either way, I'm absolutely positive he's not wanting to watch it to get a kick out of it or anything like that, come on people.

R.I.P Jesse

answered by Guest | 03-22-2010 at 04:32 PM

Jesse was not only a great kid, but he was also an amazing friend. take it from someone that knows him personally and knows his family. Jesse was the nicest most generous 14 year old. I'm 18 years old and i always had fun hanging out at the master pool pad and riding with them. Its not disrespectful to want to see his video. All of us riders can learn from it. I don't care who you are you could be a pro and still learn from it. Jesse would want everyone to learn something from what went wrong that day. He always tried to help people out as much as he could and give advice. RIP JESSE you will always be loved and never forgotten.

answered by Guest | 03-22-2010 at 05:37 PM

i want to see the video to see how he crashed and see if it was a simple mistake or what

answered by Guest | 03-22-2010 at 05:40 PM

injuries
Maybe we all can learn from this. I am sure Jesse would have wanted to help protect others in this sport. Does anyone know what type of helmet he was wearing and how it was impacted? I hear of other kids dying from head injuries and always wonder why, and how this can be avoided.

I am saddened by his death and wish the Masterpool family strength and healing in this hard time, my prayers are with all of you.

answered by Guest | 03-22-2010 at 09:24 PM

i met Jesse last year and somewhat became friends with him and he was an amazing racer...he will be missed dearly R.I.P.

answered by Guest | 03-24-2010 at 11:07 PM

R.I.P Jesse
R.I.P Jesse my heart goes out to you and your family. You had the will and determination to be the best you will always be loved and remembered by all those fans, friends, and family. You have shown heaps of people around the world determination and strength.

R.I.P ride in peace Jesse

answered by Guest | 03-28-2010 at 06:32 AM

With a Heavy heart...
I was just beyond sad to hear of a fallen rider, especially one so young. My son is 15 and races too. I too have searched for a video of this horrific incident, Not because I want to see something horrific, but to see exactly what/ how this accident happened. I do not know the Masterpool family, but I haven't been able to get them off my mind since I heard of Jesse's accident this past weekend. I pray for them because I know that there are no words that will take the pain and heartache away after such a loss!! I have questioned whether or not I should pull my son off the track and find another sport, but I know that he probably wouldn't be able to breathe with out racing in his life. Some times when you can see how something happens ( like Jesse's accident) it helps to understand and to help heal.

answered by 1 of many motocross moms | 03-30-2010 at 07:12 AM

r.i.p. 956
i was right behind jesse when he crashed it looked pretty bad, i went to check on him after i pulled off the track but someone told me he was already airlifted.

answered by Daniel Tweed | 04-12-2010 at 08:20 PM

yeah that is pretty ****** up to even think about wanting to see the crash. not a good thing to wanna remember someone for. way to have some respect.

answered by Guest | 04-15-2010 at 12:14 AM

i crashed the same way Jesse did with a head injury and was in the hospital i was unconscious except i got lucky compared to him even if he did recover it would've been more than 6 months just like me for him to get back on a bike i knew Jesse he was an amazing kid we all love u Jesse R.I.P master-p 956

answered by Guest | 04-16-2010 at 02:02 PM

I RACED WITH HIM ME JUSTIN SUMMERS, AND BAILEY ENGLISH

R.I.P Jesse Masterpool

answered by Guest | 05-19-2010 at 07:45 PM

My brother races motocross and he would like to see the video. Jesse was like his idol.

answered by Guest | 05-28-2010 at 03:06 PM

I want to see the video. i have two kids that are on the verge of riding and I am really on the fence on how safe or unsafe this sport really is. i know from experience the feeling of riding and how fun it is to go fast but i never want to put my kids at risk. As a parent, i am trying to figure out the best way to teach them to ride. I just haven't figured it out yet.

answered by Eric | 06-12-2010 at 01:57 PM

R.I.P Master-p 956
if you would really like to see Jesse's crash just go on you tube and look him up it looks really bad but some people want to know how things happen so show some respect to other people i have seen some photos of the crash some people just want to know things so just be nice!!!

R.I.P Jesse Masterpool #956

answered by Guest | 07-13-2010 at 10:41 PM

R.I.P jesse
R.I.P Jesse Masterpool you were an amazing rider and you always be.

answered by Guest | 03-12-2011 at 06:46 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.