Lil Rob Death: Is Lil Rob Dead?

There are rumors floating around about Lil Rob's death, rumors say Lil Rob has died.
My question is, did Lil Rob die? Is Lil Rob really dead?
I am unable to confirm or deny the rumors that Lil Rob died.

Is this another Hoax or is this for real? The rumors that Lil Rob dead is spreading all over the internet now, please answer my question.

My mom is a big fan of Lil Rob and she almost cried when she found out about his death.

asked by Anne in Music | 16921 views | 03-21-2010 at 04:39 AM

There are a lot of internet rumors going around that Lil Rob, the Cali Chicano rapper, died yesterday from lung cancer.

Reportedly, Lil Rob's death happened in the hospital. Once again, tragedy strikes a rising star! Lil Rob, whose real name is Roberto Flores, is said to have died at the age of 34. He has put out a lot of albums and had even performed in Japan. Did he really die? Who knows.

According to Wikipedia, Lil Rob, known as Roberto Flores, was born on September 22, 1975, in San Diego, California. Lil Rob's childhood was spent growing up in Solana Beach near San Diego. Lil Rob was with a local gan called La Colonia Eden Gardens as a teen. However, once Lil Rob got into music, he stopped hanging with the gang.

I hope this all thing about Lil Rob being dead is a lie.

answered by Dewey | 03-21-2010 at 04:45 AM

not dead
my sister is best friends with his girlfriend. Lil rob is 100% alive today!! he is completely healthy! no lung cancer at all! it is all a bunch of rumors

answered by Guest | 03-22-2010 at 05:46 AM

thank god he's alive...who posted this rumor?....many people i know are crying at school because they found out lil rob had died...hope they know he didn't...i knew he didn't died

answered by mari | 03-22-2010 at 10:59 PM

LIL ROB IS STILL ALIVE
just to let everyone know it's all a lie

answered by Guest | 03-23-2010 at 10:23 PM

HE'S NOT DEAD
who ever put this I'm so F..KEN mad when i heard that lil rob died i got so sad that i knew it had to be a lie so who ever put that lil rob died it was not funny all of my friends at school were starting to cry after all of the rumors spread-ed. so if lil rob is alive i just want to say is to keep your head up high and ignore all of the rumors.

answered by Guest | 04-11-2010 at 02:05 PM

lil rob
he is still alive, if he was dead it would have been in the news everything u hear is just a rumor, if i dont see it i dont believe it

answered by pelitos | 04-29-2010 at 03:22 AM

If you actually thought he was dead don't you think there would be a lot of violence going on today? not to mention it would be on the news.

answered by ~STUCK_0N_H1M~ | 02-14-2011 at 02:25 PM

comment