Sandra Bullock And Jesse James Split & Divorce?

News surfaced yesterday that Jesse James has allegedly been cheating on his Oscar winning wife, Sandra Bullock. While many questioned these allegations, Bullock has since abruptly pulled out of the London premiere of The Blind Side, citing "personal reasons".

I think Sandra Bullock and Jesse James are going to divorce.

According to People, Bullock packed her bags - no word on her golden statue - days before tattoo fetish model Michelle "Bombshell" McGee claimed that she had an 11 month affair with Jesse James.

Nick-named Bombshell, McGee was paid to reveal the details of her Jesse James affair and claimed that the Bullock James marriage was just a sham for publicity.

My question is, after Sandra Bullock and Jesse James split, is the divorce coming? Do you think they are going to divorce?

asked by Charlie in Celebrity | 2052 views | 03-19-2010 at 04:43 PM

Jesse James cheating is so wrong. Of course Sandra Bullock and Jesse James are going to divorce.

Sandra Bullock, 45, reportedly left the California house she shares with James on Monday - a week after winning her first Oscar.

In Touch says that while Sandra Bullock was busy filming “The Blind Side,” her husband, Jesse James, had an affair with a tattoo model named Michelle (Bombshell) McGee, who had contacted him about appearing in an ad for his motorcycle shop. “I would have never hooked up with him if I thought he was a married man,” McGee tells the mag.

Michelle “Bombshell” McGee, the tattoo model who lived up to her name when she revealed an affair with Sandra Bullock’s husband Jesse James, reportedly got paid nearly $30,000 by In Touch Weekly to spill the details.

Without getting specific, Jesse James, 40, said, "the vast majority of the allegations are untrue and unfounded." Bullock, 45, has not commented -- though she reportedly moved out of their home and dropped out of the London premiere of "The Blind Side."

"There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me," James, 40, said.

Experts predict that Sandra Bullock won't suffer professionally now that reports have surfaced.

answered by Thor | 03-19-2010 at 04:51 PM

comment
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.